IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mahak

american politics

Rate this topic

I got deleted yesterday, probably because my sense of humor may have come off a bit bigoted, which I apologize for. But the only hope in my opinion about the election is nicely put in the following video.

Haribol, ys, mahaksadasa

Nice Reggae beat. Libertarians have some very good truths and some shortcomings IMO.

Don't discount the might of the enemy. There is zero chance the Federal Reserve will be abolished even if Ron Paul takes the big office.

Unless the Lord sends Maharaja Prithu or one empowered on his level it appears to me the momentum of negative karma that has built up and still being generated daily will necessitate the mass cleansing of the planet and a restart of some other human civilization.

Or it may continue on as it is headed and become a 100% hellish planet with human lives under total control from birth to death. Anyone see the movie Logan's Run? After thirty years it's time to "renew".

I'm burnt out on tacitly supporting the lesser of two evils. I put no hope at all in the political sector and simply await the coming catastrophe.

My selfish prayer is that I take no more births on this planet. And I thank God my body is in now 56 and won't last too much longer.

Give me Prithu or give me death!

:eek: How do you know how much longer you will live, Theist Prabhuji?

I am praying that I get considerable amount of time more in this lifetime because I need to cultivate more devotional service before going back to godhead. And I haven't cultivated enough yet in my small teenage lifespan. I need some more time!

I also needmuch more time. I am just speaking as a burned out frustrated 56 year old. Don't follow my path young one. Remain a nectar seeking bee and rise above it all. Stay innocent and leave the cynical mind sets to people like me and Mahaksa. We would probably torch the whole place given a chance. Right Che' Max?

Ive always had a quandry. I am a proud progressive, far left actually, but I cannot support aNY ABORTION FREAK. I kinda liked kucinich because he negatively addressed the abortion industry and went with a liberal platform for the single and poor who think they need abortion. Its a start. Hard to support an anti abortionist who cannot support liberal funding of the needy who choose to have kids, rejecting abortion.

But the democratic party is paid for my hitlers planned parenthood, the most nazi-like phenomena facing our world. PP has a bumper sticker that is quite revealing, CHOICE ON EARTH. This is true, their interpretation of choice (which will, BTW, abort anyone who chooses life) has done away with peace on earth. They cannot end the genocide of muslims, africans, etc, while doing the most heinous genocide on earth today, abortion.

But I came to talk about huckabee. Hes a weird bird, the anti-christians love him, but the neo-cons do not, because he supports organized labor and keeping jobs here. I like that 8% of what he is about, but because of this whole one-issue trip of amerikkkan politik, he is in my boat. A right winger who supports unions is about as real as mahak and his far-left-pro life platform.

So I got something in common with the huckster, but ill still not cast a vote for him. As the reggae song goes, "Ron Paul is here, bringing back the country everywhere."

We absolutely need another conservative party and another progressive party, so one dont cause the other to lose (As perot made clinton prez, like nadir made bushwhacker). Novel idea, de3mocracy, most votes wins. Obama vs McCain vs Kucinich vs Paul. Winner would be the true prez.

mahak

Because she aint got a chance in hell of ever sitting where bill did.

A group of third graders were asked to vote, and were shown a debate between hillary and obama without the sound.

No one selected hillary, because she is mean, looks mean, witch-like. Her smile is contrived, phony. They all loved obama. Overwhelmingly, because his smile was nice, his feelings came off genuine. Even bill cant stand her, thats what the cigar thing was all about, witch-wif\ves are hard to be with period.

I got problems with obama because he is another spokesman for a secretive program, just as bush is merely a program director for PNAC, just as clinton (bill) was the spokesman for the globalists (NAFTA, et al). How could we ever know him if we werent sold by a heavily funded program already in place, a done deal, so to speak.

So, my cynacism makes me feel leery of Zbigniew Brzinski. I know he is heritage, I know they are all goatee boys (meaning sworn members of secret skull and bones type societies.) But, then I think of carter, begen and sadat shaking hands, and I think "there is a truely noteworthy positive world event". This is the product of the brains of obama's international strategy, and I dont reject out of hand, unlike hillary's patronage of international zionism and continued genocide which now almost equals the numbers of the third reich.

But when obama takes office, we know kali yuga is still in effect, so we are still outlaws, ready to bolt, duck, or just die fer christs sake. My weapon is my harmonium, and its getting more use. This summer, it will go to the bunkers to produce sounds which I hope to share here in the outback of cyber-isolationism.

vote early and often. My billy goat is going fer obama. mo hay. one issue dude, just like all amerikkkans.

mad mahax

Gotta admit I am glad to see Obama make Hillary look silly. I don't have anything against her personally but I never could understand why democrats were so enamored by the Clintons. It is nice to see the Clinton influence on this civilization is diminishing. I will give Bill Clinton some credit as he teamed up with Tiger Woods to make some inner city schools where the kids get to determine the cirriculum.

I could be wrong and maybe Hillary really is just a great humanitarian but they both just have always seemed phony from my perspective but what do I know. Obama will probably end up being just another empty suit who knows but I get the sense that at least he will be honest and wont be stealing FBI files and all that but then again you just never know with politicians.

I am not even going to vote as American politics is essentially only reality TV entertainment in my opinion.

hillary is a fine person, its just that she is not made of what is necessary to lead the free world.

Obama can do this, he has energy and capable advisors, even though I dont like em (Brzinski, et al). Hillarys advisor is madeline albright, who when asked if the clinton embargo that caused the death of 500,000 innocent Iraqi children was worth it, she responded with a non-equivocal "yes, it was." Hillary is a good person, she has helped with the persecution of devotees in eastern bloc. But no one likes her, and if the dems are foolish enough to screw obama and force hillary down our throats, then we got mccain, period. Ill vote for mccain first, because his response to the same letter (by tusta krsna das, my late godbrother) concerning devotee persecution, he was more forceful.

Hopefully, both parties will have a brokered convention, with the following results

Gore-Obama vs J.Bush-McCain

Imagine the debates.....Rea;lity TV at its best.

Haribol, AM. Good pitchin this year. we whup boston, eh,. go M's

mahak

Sri Isopanisad Purport to Mantra 10:

. . . Some materialistic politicians in spiritual guise decry the present system of civilization as satanic, but unfortunately they do not care about the culture of real knowledge as it is described in the Bhagavad-gétä. Thus they cannot change the satanic situation.

In the modern society, even a boy thinks himself self-sufficient and pays no respect to elderly men. Due to the wrong type of education being imparted in our universities, boys all over the world are giving their elders headaches.

Thus Çré Éçopaniñad very strongly warns that the culture of nescience is different from that of knowledge. The universities are, so to speak, centers of nescience only; consequently scientists are busy discovering lethal weapons to wipe out the existence of other countries. University students today are not given instructions in the regulative principles of brahmacarya (celibate student life), nor do they have any faith in any scriptural injunctions. Religious principles are taught for the sake of name and fame only and not for the sake of practical action.

Thus there is animosity not only in social and political fields but in the field of religion as well. Nationalism has developed in different parts of the world due to the cultivation of nescience by the general people.

. . . The span of human life is scheduled for about a hundred years, although it is gradually decreasing to twenty or thirty years. Thanks to the culture of nescience, befooled men have created their own nations within these planets in order to grasp sense enjoyment more effectively for these few years. Such foolish people draw up various plans to render national demarcations perfectly, a task that is totally impossible.

Yet for this purpose each and every nation has become a source of anxiety for others. More than fifty percent of a nation’s energy is devoted to defense measures and thus spoiled. No one cares for the cultivation of real knowledge, yet people are falsely proud of being advanced in both material and spiritual knowledge.

Çré Éçopaniñad warns us of this faulty type of education, and the Bhagavad-gétä gives instructions as to the development of real knowledge.

This mantra states that the instructions of vidyä (knowledge) must be acquired from a dhéra. A dhéra is one who is not disturbed by material illusion. No one can be undisturbed unless he is perfectly spiritually realized, at which time one neither hankers nor laments for anything. A dhéra realizes that the material body and mind he has acquired by chance through material association are but foreign elements; therefore he simply makes the best use of a bad bargain.

The material body and mind are bad bargains for the spiritual living entity. The living entity has actual functions in the living, spiritual world, but this material world is dead. As long as the living spiritual sparks manipulate the dead lumps of matter, the dead world appears to be a living world.

Actually it is the living souls, the parts and parcels of the supreme living being, who move the world. The dhéras have come to know all these facts by hearing them from superior authorities and have realized this knowledge by following the regulative principles.

To follow the regulative principles, one must take shelter of a bona fide spiritual master. The transcendental message and regulative principles come down from the spiritual master to the disciple. Such knowledge does not come in the hazardous way of nescient education.

One can become a dhéra only by submissively hearing from a bona fide spiritual master. Arjuna, for example, became a dhéra by submissively hearing from Lord Kåñëa, the Personality of Godhead Himself. Thus the perfect disciple must be like Arjuna, and the spiritual master must be as good as the Lord Himself. This is the process of learning vidyä (knowledge) from the dhéra (the undisturbed).

An adhéra (one who has not undergone the training of a dhéra) cannot be an instructive leader. Modern politicians who pose themselves as dhéras are actually adhéras, and one cannot expect perfect knowledge from them. They are simply busy seeing to their own remuneration in dollars and cents. How, then, can they lead the mass of people to the right path of self-realization?

Thus one must hear submissively from a dhéra in order to attain actual education.

………………………………………………………………………………………….

Sri Isopanisad Purport to Mantra 10:

. . . Some materialistic politicians in spiritual guise decry the present system of civilization as satanic, but unfortunately they do not care about the culture of real knowledge as it is described in the Bhagavad-gétä. Thus they cannot change the satanic situation.

In the modern society, even a boy thinks himself self-sufficient and pays no respect to elderly men. Due to the wrong type of education being imparted in our universities, boys all over the world are giving their elders headaches.

Thus Çré Éçopaniñad very strongly warns that the culture of nescience is different from that of knowledge. The universities are, so to speak, centers of nescience only; consequently scientists are busy discovering lethal weapons to wipe out the existence of other countries. University students today are not given instructions in the regulative principles of brahmacarya (celibate student life), nor do they have any faith in any scriptural injunctions. Religious principles are taught for the sake of name and fame only and not for the sake of practical action.

Thus there is animosity not only in social and political fields but in the field of religion as well. Nationalism has developed in different parts of the world due to the cultivation of nescience by the general people.

. . . The span of human life is scheduled for about a hundred years, although it is gradually decreasing to twenty or thirty years. Thanks to the culture of nescience, befooled men have created their own nations within these planets in order to grasp sense enjoyment more effectively for these few years. Such foolish people draw up various plans to render national demarcations perfectly, a task that is totally impossible.

Yet for this purpose each and every nation has become a source of anxiety for others. More than fifty percent of a nation’s energy is devoted to defense measures and thus spoiled. No one cares for the cultivation of real knowledge, yet people are falsely proud of being advanced in both material and spiritual knowledge.

Çré Éçopaniñad warns us of this faulty type of education, and the Bhagavad-gétä gives instructions as to the development of real knowledge.

This mantra states that the instructions of vidyä (knowledge) must be acquired from a dhéra. A dhéra is one who is not disturbed by material illusion. No one can be undisturbed unless he is perfectly spiritually realized, at which time one neither hankers nor laments for anything. A dhéra realizes that the material body and mind he has acquired by chance through material association are but foreign elements; therefore he simply makes the best use of a bad bargain.

The material body and mind are bad bargains for the spiritual living entity. The living entity has actual functions in the living, spiritual world, but this material world is dead. As long as the living spiritual sparks manipulate the dead lumps of matter, the dead world appears to be a living world.

Actually it is the living souls, the parts and parcels of the supreme living being, who move the world. The dhéras have come to know all these facts by hearing them from superior authorities and have realized this knowledge by following the regulative principles.

To follow the regulative principles, one must take shelter of a bona fide spiritual master. The transcendental message and regulative principles come down from the spiritual master to the disciple. Such knowledge does not come in the hazardous way of nescient education.

One can become a dhéra only by submissively hearing from a bona fide spiritual master. Arjuna, for example, became a dhéra by submissively hearing from Lord Kåñëa, the Personality of Godhead Himself. Thus the perfect disciple must be like Arjuna, and the spiritual master must be as good as the Lord Himself. This is the process of learning vidyä (knowledge) from the dhéra (the undisturbed).

An adhéra (one who has not undergone the training of a dhéra) cannot be an instructive leader. Modern politicians who pose themselves as dhéras are actually adhéras, and one cannot expect perfect knowledge from them. They are simply busy seeing to their own remuneration in dollars and cents. How, then, can they lead the mass of people to the right path of self-realization?

Thus one must hear submissively from a dhéra in order to attain actual education.

………………………………………………………………………………………….

Gotta admit it would be a cool world if the universities taught all that stuff. Here is to hoping maybe someday but like my buddy always tells me you can wish in one hand and ... ah well nevermind I guess some things are better left unsaid. :)