IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

Bringing Krsna to Work

Rate this topic

<small>An "</small>elevated trick<small>" how to preach at work.

Bringing Krsna to Work

January 31st, 2008 </small>

Recently, after hearing during a recent class from the LA Temple, that one shouldn’t think he could bear Krsna Consciousness to the work place and expect lower classes there not to modify the devotee, it got me thinking in such a manner I am writing this today. I understand the speakers’ intention was to not fool oneself into thinking one can expect oneself to sojourn strong in one’s sadhana while associating accompanying people outside the temple. For those who sound strongly in this regard, your cape can not truly be disputed. As devotees we all know there’s no place relish Vaikuntha in the present life on earth, in other words, the temple. We would all love to be in the most propitious of circumstances, yet for some of us that can not always have existence possible.

However, there are those who bring the bright compassion of the Lord everyday to literary production. I happen to be the same of those fortunate hardly any. Below are true a hardly any of the ways I stay Krsna Conscious at work.

Firstly, I am not ashamed to let people cognize I am a zealot. I sort of revel in the uniqueness and take every opportunity to introduce in unofficial, viewed like much philosophy as I be impressed is appropriate according to the person and/or particular employment. For me it is never at ease working in the capital place, stand still in the main I make a friend or two despite defend. I try to pick work associates carefully and choice only those who are devout and kind-hearted as a counterfeit for any work friendship. They induce the mostly mercy in forms of enlightening discussions and stories, books, chanting, kirtan, prasadam, offered flowers and holy water. They know reason I don’t eat meat and even perceive how I can’t kill the ants that may crawl upon my desk from duration of one’s life to time. They know we can’t fire to lunch on Ekadasi and that steady a little days I giddy.

Secondly, I have knowledge since most persons ensnared in the material essence are almost madmen, for them my compassion is never far away. As a enthusiast I understand that “there close by the grace of God do be considered I”. My job because a receiver of knowledge is to become the deliverer of such. When gifted to bring about so, I’ve noticed that in almost each conversation in that place is some wont to bring in mention of our philosophy. I see that it is my duty to give them the Holy Name somehow or another. If someone is especially benevolent to me on the phone I almost always end with a softly oral “Hari Bol” or “Hare Krsna”. I have yet to obtain anyone ask what I am saying. Maybe they are meditation I am saying, “I be delivered of to go”. It’s a elevated trick and through all ages suffer so good after sneaking it in at the end. Sometimes, they may even make acknowledgments to me or afford me a “ditto” as I exchange them credit.

Thirdly, as a devotee I can’t be without my Lord.

4jo5u.jpg

My desktop background/screen deliverer is a beautiful array of my dear Krsna pictures. Krsna pictures and quotes are interspersed amongst the calendars and plants. My organ of hearing seed-vessel is related to my computer’s media player and I hear kirtans and lectures as much as possible while I am working. My car has Krsna music playing that others be possible to try while we drive, as skilfully as my japa rosary because chanting are revealed in the explain.

As a devotee let us not forget that we are accomplished to dovetail anything, as we decide appropriate, in the service of the Lord. In closing, I thank you for reading my fabrication and hope it may be of succor to others and to any one who “work outside the church”.

I be sure I am not alone and take heard other similar stories such taken in the character of sap. You may attempt several of these methods yourself and be pleasantly surprised. I require the best measure “treating” conditioned souls to KC.

In closing, I must say I love my do job-work because my days are blissful and for all that I am working in how appears to exist the vital region, I am still in my Spiritual Master’s and beloved Lord’s presence always.

Article Source: http://dtsonline.us/bringing-krsna-to-work/

<table class="userProfileURL" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="300"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td align="center" bgcolor="#6699cc"> <table bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="userProfileURL"><td> <table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td width="70%"> </td> <td width="30%">

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr class="userProfileURL"> <td>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td height="10" valign="top">1by1.gif</td> </tr> </tbody></table> krishna

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://lads.myspace.com/mini/mini.swf?b=MjcwNDMwMDg=&o=MTEzMDc1Nzky&d=MTIwMTg0MTMwOQ==&i=MzAyNDE5NjUw&a=RmFsc2U=&u=LTE=" id="mini" name="mini" bgcolor="#ffffff" quality="high" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" flashvars="e=http%3A//profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewprofile%26friendid%3D302419650%26MyToken%3D0fd9e8ed-19a9-4f5a-b683-606195b4a1bc&rollover1=Song Deinem Profil hinzufügen ...&rollover2=Song aus Deinem Profil löschen ...&rollover3=Songverlauf des Benutzers anzeigen ...&rollover4=Profil des Künstlers anzeigen ...&culture=de-AT&skin=defaultskin.swf" height="51" width="295">

<!--[CDATA[ var s = "http://lads.myspace.com/mini/mini.swf?b=MjcwNDMwMDg=&o=MTEzMDc1Nzky&d=MTIwMTg0MTMwOQ==&i=MzAyNDE5NjUw&a=RmFsc2U=&u=LTE="; var so = new SWFObject( s , "mini", "295", "51", "8", "#ffffff"); so.addParam("allowscriptaccess", "always"); so.addVariable("rollover1", "Song Deinem Profil hinzufügen ..."); so.addVariable("rollover2", "Song aus Deinem Profil löschen ..."); so.addVariable("rollover3", "Songverlauf des Benutzers anzeigen ..."); so.addVariable("rollover4", "Profil des Künstlers anzeigen ..."); so.addVariable("culture", "de-AT"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.addVariable("skin", "defaultskin.swf"); so.write("mini"); // ]]-->

krishna

<table id="Table1" class="interestsAndDetails" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="1" bordercolor="#6699cc" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="300"> <tbody><tr> <td class="text tdborder" wrap="" style="" align="left" bgcolor="#6699cc" valign="middle" width="300">

</td> </tr> <tr valign="top"> <td class="tdborder">

<table id="Table2" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff" border="0" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="3" width="300"> <tbody><tr id="AllgemeinRow"><td align="left" bgcolor="#b1d0f0" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="100">

</td><td id="ProfileAllgemein" style="" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" width="175">

</td></tr><tr id="MusikRow"><td align="left" bgcolor="#b1d0f0" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="100">

</td><td id="ProfileMusik" style="" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" width="175">

</td></tr><tr id="BücherRow"><td align="left" bgcolor="#b1d0f0" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="100">

</td><td id="ProfileBücher" style="" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" width="175">

</td></tr><tr id="HeldenRow"><td align="left" bgcolor="#b1d0f0" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top" width="100">

</td><td id="ProfileHelden" style="" bgcolor="#d5e8fb" width="175">

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>