IndiaDivine.org

need your help!

Rate this topic

I am a new member and seeking for advice to cure my chronic problem.

I have been having fissuresfor 3 mnths.The stool is inconsistent and hard, discomfort get pricking pain.I feel the urge but have great difficulty in passing stools,as the stool is not being able to come out of rectum. I have to put pressure to evacuate and that is again hurting me in the rectum and creating irritation and burning .I have protruding lump in the anal area.I kept visitind doc prescribeed Scheriproct suppository and ointment.Ialso took lactooloose solution not much relief.Again went to see doctor and recommended surgery.Im not in favour of surgery.I m 43 yrs and doc having diagnose with Autoimmune Thyroid Disease with hypo throidism ,pitiutary Lh secretion and Hypertension since 97and am taking med .

Im waiting for ur advises.Thanks a lot for your suppport.

Fatma.

Since you have posted this in an Ayurvedic forum, I strongly recomend taking Isabgol. Buy it from an Indian store and mix about one tablespoon of it in some room temperature to warm water. Take this 3 times a day. I hope you see some results, otherwise if there is no results, I would take up the doctors advice for surgery. Surgery has fixed so many of my problems in my life. Of course I do not know your situation- I do not know if you have an adverse effect to surgeries in the past. If that is so you should tell your doctor. I hope you get better soon!

The best medicine is chanting of the holy names- Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare.

• 4 weeks later...

dear fatma

As come i had seen ur problem in frum that shows ur suffering from Hard constipation and ur digestion Kostha is very cruel that u wont for for motion clearly and i will suggest u to go and buy castor oil put 5-6 tea spoon castor oil in cup and add little swet warm milk and drink before sleeping after that cup of castor oil and milk addition u take more glass of milk next morning u feel 2-3 times motion and that proces is caled virechan..in Ayurveda due to not clear motion humman have more than 36 ft intestine and all those malla got secreted inside and not comes clearly and that cause constipation .. its primary stage for Vayu vikar...

so please u can try that and for any further help u can call me 24 hours in my number..

what u do?? ur body nature.. ??

ur age??

regards

vaidya adwait tripathi