IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Vedesu

special effects

Rate this topic

Okay, I've been reading some of the stories about how devotees joined Iskcon and it's been a fairly common theme, at least for the early Prabhupada disciples, that many had taken or experimented with LSD prior to their becoming devotees. I've never taken it myself, (not that I was transcendental to it, just too scared after hearing about "bad trips"), so I was curious if the special effects were similar to this:

internet trick

You can do this for any website, but it works best for one with images and photos. Just copy and paste the code from the above site into your address bar and hit enter, then scroll up near the top of the page. Try it with the thread below, or any website for that matter. 100% safe.

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/spiritual-discussions/445349-how-did-you-discover-krishna.html

Hitting refresh will make the special effects stop.

Okay, I've been reading some of the stories about how devotees joined Iskcon and it's been a fairly common theme, at least for the early Prabhupada disciples, that many had taken or experimented with LSD prior to their becoming devotees. I've never taken it myself, (not that I was transcendental to it, just too scared after hearing about "bad trips"), so I was curious if the special effects were similar to this:

internet trick

You can do this for any website, but it works best for one with images and photos. Just copy and paste the code from the above site into your address bar and hit enter, then scroll up near the top of the page. Try it with the thread below, or any website for that matter. 100% safe.

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/spiritual-discussions/445349-how-did-you-discover-krishna.html

Hitting refresh will make the special effects stop.

seems to only work with ie.