Redsox Posted December 22, 2007 Report Posted December 22, 2007 I want to have a long cd/file that I can burn to a cd of just chanting the maha mantra, is it possible to get it for free download over the internet? Is there any site that can help? Thanks in advance for your help. Quote
Samia Posted December 23, 2007 Report Posted December 23, 2007 This is a flash file but I know it is out there in several downloadable formats I dont have links on hand though sorry. Srila Prabhupada chants japa http://odeo.com/audio/2056390/view Quote
gHari Posted December 23, 2007 Report Posted December 23, 2007 These MP3 files can be put on a CD as audio. This is what my car likes to hear: http://www.radiokrishna.com/rkc_archive_new/index.php?q=f&f=%2FMusica+-+Music+L-Z%2FVrindavana+Mellows And two half-hour japa sessions: http://www.radiokrishna.com/rkc_archive_new/Musica%20-%20Music%20A-K/Bhaktivedanta%20Swami%20Prabhupada/RKC%20Live%20Stream%20-%20Bhaktivedanta%20Swami%20Prabhupada%20-%20Chanting%20Japa%20Part%2001.mp3 http://www.radiokrishna.com/rkc_archive_new/Musica%20-%20Music%20A-K/Bhaktivedanta%20Swami%20Prabhupada/RKC%20Live%20Stream%20-%20Bhaktivedanta%20Swami%20Prabhupada%20-%20Chanting%20Japa%20Part%2002.mp3 Quote
Sarva gattah Posted December 23, 2007 Report Posted December 23, 2007 I want to have a long cd/file that I can burn to a cd of just chanting the maha mantra, is it possible to get it for free download over the internet? Is there any site that can help? Thanks in advance for your help. Afew more options <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=800 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=130>Hare Krishna Maha Mantra. No. 1 hit from 1966 LISTEN | DOWLOAD Explaination of Hare Krishna Maha Mantra. LISTEN | DOWLOAD Samsara-dhavanala-lidha-loka (Prayers about the spiritual master) LISTEN | DOWLOAD Jaya Radha-Madhava LISTEN | DOWLOAD </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> <TD vAlign=top width=130> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> Quote
Murali_Mohan_das Posted December 23, 2007 Report Posted December 23, 2007 It's funny, but, when I saw this title, I assumed it had to do with Sri Guru "downloading" Mahamantra into our hearts, or something mystical like that. Happy downloading! Quote
Murali_Mohan_das Posted December 24, 2007 Report Posted December 24, 2007 I thought they were already available for download, but here are Mahaksa Prabhu's lovely recordings of devotional songs and kirtanas: http://www.esnips.com/web/MahaksadasaAudioRecordings eSnips recently changed their policy regarding downloading. Formerly, those with an eSnips account (free and easy to create) could download any track from any other member. Now, each track must be explicitly authorized for download by the member. I just enabled downloading for these recordings. I think non-members can now download as well (though I'm not certain). Enjoy!! Mele Kalikimaka!!! I was listening to these tracks last night as the kids and I drove to (and back from) the Ashram under the (almost) full moon. After a busy weekend of doing chores, I was in the right mindset (though sober) to appreciate their ethereal, mystical beauty. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.