IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
AncientMariner

Is it Aparadha if you don't worship Prabhupada's Godbrothers equally with Krishna?

Rate this topic

Why not? I should give the abortionist a free ride because he's "just making a living?" While I'd rather not focus on the negative, it's impossible not to notice the unconscionable disparities and outright *waste* present in the corporate world (or govermnment, for that matter). It is all too likely that you are profitting (directly or indirectly) from the misery of others while providing a service of questionable value.

Bury your hatchet. I have no axe to grind, just some observations to make.

You can have your take on existence. Just try not to take all the rainforests, oceans, and the air with you.

An experienced cheater? Why? You're speaking about how I earn my daily bread in pejorative terms, and this is not nice.

It is high time to bury the hatchet. You have your take on existence and I have mine. To each his own, with tolerance of diversity and difference being the operative idea.

It is all too likely that you are profitting (directly or indirectly) from the misery of others while providing a service of questionable value.

Not a personal attack by any stretch of the imagination, simply an observation from my end - you are way too judgemental, try to become a tad more flexible. What is wasteful or inequitable in ensuring that the buses are on schedule, the conductors helpful, polite and friendly to members of the public, the drivers careful and efficient, and steering the company finances and treasury in a managerially sound and economically viable mode?

Also, the corporation for which I work has been sort of a pioneer in Mauritius with regards to running vehicles that are compliant with the prevalent environmental standards on the question of the minimisation of CO2 emissions into the atmosphere.

I have to agree with you. I'm way too judgmental. Also, I'm just way too mental. :)

I'm happy to hear you are making life better for your constituents while keeping in mind "the big picture".

Please forgive me my offensive, critical nature. Thank you for helping me to grow in Krishna Consciousness.

Also, it's not "Mr. Ivy League", it's "Mr. Ivy League who barely managed to graduate after taking no notes and doing no homework his senior year".

I'm certainly no paragon of virtue or shining example to anybody. You, on the other hand, just might be an avadhut!

Dayal Nitai!!

Not a personal attack by any stretch of the imagination, simply an observation from my end - you are way too judgemental, try to become a tad more flexible. What is wasteful or inequitable in ensuring that the buses are on schedule, the conductors helpful, polite and friendly to members of the public, the drivers careful and efficient, and steering the company finances and treasury in a managerially sound and economically viable mode?

Also, the corporation for which I work has been sort of a pioneer in Mauritius with regards to running vehicles that are compliant with the prevalent environmental standards on the question of the minimisation of CO2 emissions into the atmosphere.

I have to agree with you. I'm way too judgmental. Also, I'm just way too mental. :)

I'm happy to hear you are making life better for your constituents while keeping in mind "the big picture".

Please forgive me my offensive, critical nature. Thank you for helping me to grow in Krishna Consciousness.

Also, it's not "Mr. Ivy League", it's "Mr. Ivy League who barely managed to graduate after taking no notes and doing no homework his senior year".

I'm certainly no paragon of virtue or shining example to anybody. You, on the other hand, just might be an avadhut!

Dayal Nitai!!

There was no sarcasm intended in my reply to your posts, Prabhu. I am more aware of my innumerable faults than anyone else ever could, and as I wrote previously, I don't pretend to be even one scintilla better than what I know myself to be. I too have to thank you for stopping me right in my tracks earlier on, and in retrospect, I can definitely see why you did so.

Pranam

See there are two Philosophies,

If you think Krishna is in everyone, ... the Question itself fails.

And if you think Krishna is not in everyone, ... then this is not TRUE.

May be u got the answer.

There was no sarcasm intended in my reply to your posts, Prabhu. I am more aware of my innumerable faults than anyone else ever could, and as I wrote previously, I don't pretend to be even one scintilla better than what I know myself to be. I too have to thank you for stopping me right in my tracks earlier on, and in retrospect, I can definitely see why you did so.

Pranam

I hope we can be friends, Prabhu. As a friend, I hope you will kindly and lovingly point out to me when *I* have gone astray. That's what affectionate friends do, after all, isn't it?

Dandavat Pranam.

See there are two Philosophies,

If you think Krishna is in everyone, ... the Question itself fails.

And if you think Krishna is not in everyone, ... then this is not TRUE.

May be u got the answer.

Ony *two* philosophies? That ought to make picking just one so very easy!!

;)