IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Redsox

what exactly is action in krishna consciousness?

Rate this topic

In any case, you are right. I don't know anything. I'm just a joker who's playing around. Your thought is anything but superficial.

I *do* think we are in agreement, though. I'm just quibbling with your choice of words.

When you talk about your dinner plans, there is always the possibility that a tsunami will come and ruin your plans. With the Lord, that is never a danger, is it?

Now, Shiva-ji, you sound like a dog chasing his tail.

"Krishna knows the future because he has it planned out"

One might conclude from this that there is no free will, that all is fated, predestined. Certainly such a creature would be very boring for Krsna.

I would suggest that Sri Krsna knows the future not because our free will is illusion, but because Krsna really knows the future - He does not have to compute it based on some formula where these factors plus those factors necessary must produce this result.

Of course karma in the conditioning modes may be seen as mechanical, but bhakti it is like an unexpected influence that shakes up the whole guna equation of karma. That unpredictable love must delight Sri Krsna.