IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pujarie five o

Khal Bhairav Mantra

Rate this topic

amma's child wrote:

Hey pujarie I will be visiting Trinidad this year and would like to visit your temple..What temple do you go to? I hope your temple does not do animal sacrifice.. My mother does not believe alot of people's comments but you seem to have won her over with your knowledge.I would like to discuss something with you but I cannot post it on this site as it is personal.

Thanks again

wait let us examine what you said for a minute. the majority of my knowledge came from in and around sacrificial pooja. in this earth alot of people do not like to go to a blood temple but check this: are you a vegetarian if not why. you pooja a god and say that you do not give to her blood however you eat from saran to baran( meaning anything) yet inside your body since the meat has not yet been properly digested you go infront of the same devi who does not eat meat by your hand but by mine and you pray to her. now who is untrue to their nature. Kali maa does not want blood,meat,rum and cigars but yet watch the persons who use these remarks they do more of it on a daily basis.

i am sorry to tell you but my temple does animal sacrifice but does that change who i am. does that change the knowledge in my brains, does that mean that if you visit my temple you are immediately going to have to give blood.would my impression from start change now like if i have been a leper that you would scorn me.

point: what i do and how i poojay i poojay for my self not no one else and in this life certain persons are born with certain rha's that come with them in this life so they CHOOSE to carry on these types of poojas and if you witness one that does not mean to say you have to do the same. if you decide to poojay the divine Kali Maa satvic that is very good but be honest about it for if you cannot offer what you eat then dont eat it. for example there are some who come in temple dont do sacrifice but use to party every friday, big cook and lime problems started to happen in family do you know what was solution. simple just fasting on friday and abstaining from meat and alcohol now if they had gne to another place the other pujaries would have told them to perform blood pooja. but this is not my way. if you have never done any within your life why start now. many persons fear what they dont know about so i suggest they learn. you might say where to learn. but all around you can learn but the key is to have an open mind and when you reach a place that makes sense of what you are doing god is within.

discrimination falls under hatred and this is one of the sheats that we have to remove. remember what i do i do for me.

amma's child wrote:

Hey pujarie I will be visiting Trinidad this year and would like to visit your temple..What temple do you go to? I hope your temple does not do animal sacrifice.. My mother does not believe alot of people's comments but you seem to have won her over with your knowledge.I would like to discuss something with you but I cannot post it on this site as it is personal.

Thanks again

wait let us examine what you said for a minute. the majority of my knowledge came from in and around sacrificial pooja. in this earth alot of people do not like to go to a blood temple but check this: are you a vegetarian if not why. you pooja a god and say that you do not give to her blood however you eat from saran to baran( meaning anything) yet inside your body since the meat has not yet been properly digested you go infront of the same devi who does not eat meat by your hand but by mine and you pray to her. now who is untrue to their nature. Kali maa does not want blood,meat,rum and cigars but yet watch the persons who use these remarks they do more of it on a daily basis.

i am sorry to tell you but my temple does animal sacrifice but does that change who i am. does that change the knowledge in my brains, does that mean that if you visit my temple you are immediately going to have to give blood.would my impression from start change now like if i have been a leper that you would scorn me.

point: what i do and how i poojay i poojay for my self not no one else and in this life certain persons are born with certain rha's that come with them in this life so they CHOOSE to carry on these types of poojas and if you witness one that does not mean to say you have to do the same. if you decide to poojay the divine Kali Maa satvic that is very good but be honest about it for if you cannot offer what you eat then dont eat it. for example there are some who come in temple dont do sacrifice but use to party every friday, big cook and lime problems started to happen in family do you know what was solution. simple just fasting on friday and abstaining from meat and alcohol now if they had gne to another place the other pujaries would have told them to perform blood pooja. but this is not my way. if you have never done any within your life why start now. many persons fear what they dont know about so i suggest they learn. you might say where to learn. but all around you can learn but the key is to have an open mind and when you reach a place that makes sense of what you are doing god is within.

discrimination falls under hatred and this is one of the sheats that we have to remove. remember what i do i do for me.

You are absolutely 100 % right in what you said. People do exactly like you said they do, and then preach differently.However I cannot speak about anyone else but myself.I am vegetarian by choice therefore I do not like sacrificial worship ..that does not mean that because you do worship that way, that I would think less of you. Kali Ma blesses each person by what is in their mind and heart not by what goes in their stomach. I do not nor have I ever discriminated against anyone ,regardless of race ,religion or sex. I respect everyone's way of life.Each person makes a decision on how they want to live their lives.Be it bad or good that's between them and their god.I will email you and tell you why I asked the questions I did.

Jai Kali Ma

first of all i was not boosting just informing her on a simple way to do mothers puja you fool i have fasted 108 days without salt for mother if i told her that then i would be boosting everything you know comes from going to all the shakti temples in trinidad so u can see and critize you carve attention more than anyone else and bother am not married ooo great puja everything you say is to get attention i that fast i am telling her i got it from maa kali herself when she manifested on my guru i seem to be getting underneat your skin maybe cuz you know am correct tell me ooo great pujarie who manifests on you tell us or you jus get the information from the internet,but the internet does not have everything you need to know bout shakti and worship, you see i dont ask poeple like you for advice i ask mother herself and my father wen they manifests i know you have something against pundits or maybe me but i really dont care and a next thing if i am wrong to give her that simple method that anyone even working poeple can do then say it. if wat i told her was wrong but that is how i started developing myself and condition my body so i couldve fasted 9,21,56 and then 108.

are you getting angry bother dont be the more you try to hurt me the more i feel sorry for you so sorry if i said anything to offend you oooo great one

first of all i was not boosting just informing her on a simple way to do mothers puja you fool i have fasted 108 days without salt for mother if i told her that then i would be boosting everything you know comes from going to all the shakti temples in trinidad so u can see and critize you carve attention more than anyone else and bother am not married ooo great puja everything you say is to get attention i that fast i am telling her i got it from maa kali herself when she manifested on my guru i seem to be getting underneat your skin maybe cuz you know am correct tell me ooo great pujarie who manifests on you tell us or you jus get the information from the internet,but the internet does not have everything you need to know bout shakti and worship, you see i dont ask poeple like you for advice i ask mother herself and my father wen they manifests i know you have something against pundits or maybe me but i really dont care and a next thing if i am wrong to give her that simple method that anyone even working poeple can do then say it. if wat i told her was wrong but that is how i started developing myself and condition my body so i couldve fasted 9,21,56 and then 108.

are you getting angry bother dont be the more you try to hurt me the more i feel sorry for you so sorry if i said anything to offend you oooo great one

Well anyways thank you I really appreciated all the information. I really did not mean to rekindle an old flame between you and pujerio five o. Sorry

Well anyways thank you I really appreciated all the information. I really did not mean to rekindle an old flame between you and pujerio five o. Sorry

you dont have to be sorry people have different ways of get mother just like a city has many roads but all lead to the same place.its the same thing some people have different methods of recieveing mothers blessings but some poeple think that there way is the best and only way.

take for instance i told u to fast for 108 days without salt then you would of tried it a probably fainted or end up in the hospital because you so accustom wit eating salt that you wouldve shocked your body with the lack of salt so you need to take it in steps first start off with one day then when you get accustom you fast for 21, then 53 and finally your body will be propered to go for 108 days without salt doesnt that make sense to you.

orr and i have nothing against pujari 5 i just dont like poeple critizing other people's methods of doing worship.

and about the varishnavas i just told you some facts i didnt tell you everyting bout them its to much info and i broke it down in layman's threme's for you so you can understand most people might not understand everything he wrote there. but the worship i told you i gave the same to about 6 other people and it worked so its up to you.

jai maa kali maa