IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

Vipadu Santu Tah Sasvat Newsletter

Rate this topic

This was in my mail today, a newsletter of Anuttama dasi's website, http://personifiedastrology.org/newsletter.htm

Dear Prabhus,I just finished reading The End of America by Naomi Wolf. In it she describes the 10 steps that have been taken historically as a democracy turns into a fascist dictatorship. These steps are:

• Invoke an external and internal threat
  • Establish secret prisons
  • Develop a paramilitary force
  • Surveil ordinary citizens
  • Infiltrate citizen's groups
  • Arbitrarily detain and release citizens
  • Target key individuals
  • Restrict the press
  • Cast criticism as espionage and dissent as treason
  • Subvert the rule of law

These ten steps were taken by the Nazis prior to WW2, by Mussolini, by Stalin, by Pinochet and others. Because these ten steps have all already been taken in the USA (the details are in Ms. Wolf's book), it is only reasonable to expect that we will soon be living under a fascist dictatorship. All that needs to happen is some sort of "national emergency" to give the lizards (what I call the demonic leaders) an excuse to declare martial law. This emergency is likely to occur before the next election. It could be anything from a UFO invasion (not as far out as it sounds) to a flu epidemic to another "terrorist" attack.

During the time I was reading Naomi Wolf's book, I also had the good fortune to attend the Govardhana Puja festival at Damaghosa's and Daria's Sedro Wolley temple. Damaghosa had found a reference that described what the residents of Vrndavana did for the seven days that they spent under Govardhana Hill. Apparently there was a beautiful valley full of lush grass for the cows. There were roads paved with gems, luxurious dwellings with opulent furniture and all kinds of nice food. Because the residents of Vrndavana took shelter of Krsna, they not only didn't suffer from the disaster that befell the Earth, they actually had a party! Similarly we can understand that the consciousness of the people these days is tyrannical, especially considering how animals are being treated, so the people deserve to suffer from the abuse of tyrants. But we don't need to take part in the suffering.

I'd like to encourage everyone to start thinking of where they would like to be when things really fall apart. Hopefully we will all be getting great association and making plans to spread Lord Caitanya's mercy to the very receptive conditioned souls who survive the war.

There is also an article about the astrological implications of the current world situation in this issue of the Vipada Newsletter.

I have been recently become interested in learning to recognize and to use wild plants as medicine. Because there is very little practical information on this subject matter on the internet, I've begun to chronicle my learning experiences on video which then get posted on youtube. Here is my first, about an amazing anti-biotic plant, usnea:

........ sap-type="object" height="355" width="425">

<embed src="

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425">

Please e-mail me if you have any questions, concerns or input. Or feel free to call: (253) 875-1842

Wishing you the best,

Your Servant,

Anuttama dasi

<hr>