IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
cbrahma

subtle world

Rate this topic

What does a subtle body like Brahma's need with one head, let alone four. To house brains?

What is a 'subtle' brain?

We are told that the Moon is a subtle 'heavenly' planet. Why can we see it?

What does a subtle body like Brahma's need with one head, let alone four. To house brains?

What is a 'subtle' brain?

We are told that the Moon is a subtle 'heavenly' planet. Why can we see it?

Looks like what we see as Moon is something like a hard drive but we cannot sense what OS is installed on it. This would explain why we think that all those planets are uninhabitated - we can perceive them, see all the stars at night, but as modern science says, they don't find any life on other planets.

Looks like what we see as Moon is something like a hard drive but we cannot sense what OS is installed on it. This would explain why we think that all those planets are uninhabitated - we can perceive them, see all the stars at night, but as modern science says, they don't find any life on other planets.

Ok. That answers my second question about subtle matter visibility...I guess.

Gross eyes take in subtle light and 'see' subtle matter.

The computer analogy completely escapes me.

We see dirt and water, because our eyes are mostly dirt and water. We cannot see air nor ether, and these are gross elements as well, not subtle elements.

Lord Brahma is not just intelligence, mind, and ego, thus he is not a subtle only body. He has form. It may not be dirt and water like humans residing on this small speck of dirt and water. In fact, as wqith many demigods who play with this world like it was a baseball, they have bodies comprised of ether, etherical beings. Lord Brahmas four heads symbolize the four directions we have on this plane in this particular Lord Brahmas creation. There are other Brahmas with many heads coresponding to the number of directions in their particular creation as well. All glories to the classic Teachings of Lord Chaitanya.

Anyway, subtle is not etherical, not airy, not subterranean, not wet. Subtle bodies without gross forms are perhaps those who have merged into white light, The demigods are more than minds, intellects, and egos. They also have combinations of gross elements that may well be invisible, but not to all. Some may develop their consciousness to a point where visibility actually takes place. In fact, it has only been the severe effects of earth and water in this age of Iron that has caused this invisibility. Perhaps when we defeat Kali Yuga by the practice of yuga dharma (harinama samkirtana), our vision will clear up a bit. I know it has for me personally at times, like a clear spot in the dense fog.

hare krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

We see dirt and water, because our eyes are mostly dirt and water. We cannot see air nor ether, and these are gross elements as well, not subtle elements.

Lord Brahma is not just intelligence, mind, and ego, thus he is not a subtle only body. He has form. It may not be dirt and water like humans residing on this small speck of dirt and water. In fact, as wqith many demigods who play with this world like it was a baseball, they have bodies comprised of ether, etherical beings. Lord Brahmas four heads symbolize the four directions we have on this plane in this particular Lord Brahmas creation. There are other Brahmas with many heads coresponding to the number of directions in their particular creation as well. All glories to the classic Teachings of Lord Chaitanya.

Anyway, subtle is not etherical, not airy, not subterranean, not wet. Subtle bodies without gross forms are perhaps those who have merged into white light, The demigods are more than minds, intellects, and egos. They also have combinations of gross elements that may well be invisible, but not to all. Some may develop their consciousness to a point where visibility actually takes place. In fact, it has only been the severe effects of earth and water in this age of Iron that has caused this invisibility. Perhaps when we defeat Kali Yuga by the practice of yuga dharma (harinama samkirtana), our vision will clear up a bit. I know it has for me personally at times, like a clear spot in the dense fog.

hare krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

This is very helpful. Better than I could have imagined any answer to the question could be.

Thank you.

the subtle world is usually perceived not with our physical eyes, but with our ability to visualize in general.

when you sleep, your physical eyes are closed, yet your ability to visualize is still active. a ghost may be visualized as a beautiful woman because it speaks to you, or interacts with you in a way you normally associate with such a form - in other words, you see the image this ghost is projecting. in the same way Lord Brahma is projecting a certain image ane we see him as a four headed being.