IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krishna_2002

Regarding my job

Rate this topic

Hi,

My name is Krishna. I am looking for help in reading my horoscope regarding my job.

Date of birth:

9th october'1974

13:05hrs

Guntur, Andhra Pradesh,India

I got my first job in November,1997 after completing my engineering as a software engineer. On January 1998, I got job in one of the best companies in India. On Dec 2000, from the parent company, I got opportunity to go to United Kingdom for one of the clients. Until this, my career went good. I lost job in September 2002.

I was doing nothing( I tried my level best to get other job, but couldn't get it.) until December 2003. In December 2003, I got admission for my Master's in US and travelled to US in January 2004. In Dec 20005, I got married and back to US.

In March 2006, I got other job, but the job is either not related to my studies or to my education. It is the job that any one can do it. I knew that I have been going through elinati sani until July 2007. But, after july 2007 also, I am not getting any better job. I am trying my llevel best in getting good job. Some companies are calling me 2 to 3 interviews and calling reference people too, but none of them giving job.On top of this, the job I am doing, the project is finishing in dec 2008 and I need to get other job.

Please see my horoscope and let me know when will I get good job.I appreciate all efforts.

Thanks

Krishna