IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theist

By Krsna's direction and grace...my good fortune.

Rate this topic

When walking home from my usual walking route today I was deviated from my usual course of walking backthrough the campus and instead felt pulled to go to the library right in middle of downtown Berkeley.

I had no business at the library but feeling compelled go I went. As soon as I got there I saw 5 young bhaktas sitting outside sharing a little fruit prasada. Never seen them before and so I approached them to offer my respects and say Hare Krsna.

I had a feeling they where disciples of Narayana Maharaja and indeed they were. We had a short but wonderful chat about Krsna consciousness. How refreshing was their eneregy. How warm and personal. I felt blessed in their presence.

This has always been the case when I meet these Narayana Maharaja disciples in person. Just the opposite of my internet experience. They have opened a preaching center/temple in the area and by Krsna's grace I pray they will be most fruitful in spreading Krsna consciousness.

When I meet a Canadian in a foreign land we seem to be friends immediately.

Yeah a resonance. Their vibe struck a higher chord in me and I was able to vibrate along a bit. It's nice.