IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guruvani

Lord Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu's Feelings of Separation from Kṛṣṇa

Rate this topic

"The yogī of My mind wears the torn quilt of anxiety on his dirty body, which is covered with dust and ashes. His only words are 'Alas! Kṛṣṇa!' He wears twelve bangles of distress on his wrist and a turban of greed on his head. Because he has not eaten anything, he is very thin.

"The gopīs of Vrajabhūmi always taste the nectar of Kṛṣṇa's attributes, His beauty, His sweetness, His aroma, the sound of His flute and the touch of His body. My mind's five disciples, the senses of perception, gather the remnants of that nectar from the gopīs and bring them to the yogī of My mind. The senses maintain their lives by eating those remnants.

"There is a solitary garden where Kṛṣṇa enjoys His pastimes, and in one corner of a pavilion in that garden, the yogī of My mind, along with his disciples, practices mystic yoga. Wanting to see Kṛṣṇa directly, this yogī remains awake throughout the night, meditating on Kṛṣṇa, who is the Supersoul, uncontaminated by the three modes of nature.