IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Tirisilex

Cobra?

Rate this topic

I had a dream last night of a Large Black Cobra on a lotus cusion with its head reared up and neck wide.. It had a dim lighted aura around it.. It frightened me in the dream but when I woke up I was ok with it.. Does anyone know what it could mean??

I had a dream last night of a Large Black Cobra on a lotus cusion with its head reared up and neck wide.. It had a dim lighted aura around it.. It frightened me in the dream but when I woke up I was ok with it.. Does anyone know what it could mean??

Ananta Sesa perhaps?

http://www.vnn.org/editorials/ET0408/ET30-8693.html

That Ananta Sesa is the devotee Avatara of Godhead. He knows nothing but the service of Lord Krsna. With His thousands of mouths He sings the glories of Lord Krsna, but although He always sings in that way, He does not find an end to the qualities of the Lord. The four Kumaras (Sanak etc.) hear Srimad Bhagavatam from His lips, and they in turn repeat the glories of Lord to be immersed in the ocean of transcendental bliss of love of God. Ananta Sesa serves Lord Krsna by assuming the forms of the Lord's umbrella, slippers, bedding, pillow, garments, easy chair, residence, sacred thread and throne. He is thus called Lord Sesa, as He is the last manifested Form of Krsna to serve Him. He takes various forms for the service of Krsna.

When you were scared, did you remember Krsna?

So Is seeing Ananta Sesa in a dream a good omen?

I would assume so, but I'm no expert.

It's certainly your good fortune to be inquiring as to the meaning and to hear about Ananta Sesa, just as it was my good fortune to read your post and have Ananta Sesa come to my mind!

Last night I also dreamed of a large Cobra.

We were searching for it because it was seen around the area.

Then inside some building the Cobra came out and as we went in chase it turned and started coming at me with great speed hood raised.

I thought I was finished, but then out of nowhere some person jumped in and grabbed the great Cobra and captured it.

This Cobra also had a white underbottom and was much larger than any Cobra of Earth.

I don't remember real vividly the whole dream just parts.

Pretty mystical!

I have a dream-catcher hanging over my bed to ensure I don't get bothered by any pesky dreams ;)

Last night I also dreamed of a large Cobra.

We were searching for it because it was seen around the area.

Then inside some building the Cobra came out and as we went in chase it turned and started coming at me with great speed hood raised.

I thought I was finished, but then out of nowhere some person jumped in and grabbed the great Cobra and captured it.

This Cobra also had a white underbottom and was much larger than any Cobra of Earth.

I don't remember real vividly the whole dream just parts.

Pretty mystical!

I have a dream-catcher hanging over my bed to ensure I don't get bothered by any pesky dreams ;)

I think the Cobra in dreams is some sort of Kundalini energy.

Sometimes I dream about having debates and discussions like we have here on the forum.

Last night I had one such dream.

It's not unusual for me to dream about having philosophical debates.

Recently, I was having emotionally stressful dreams night after night.

I thought that it was due to one particular natural substance that I have been using to raise my physical energy level.

so, I stopped using it and the emotionally stressful dreams also stopped immediately.

I woke up in the night last night and I could actually remember the point I was debating in my dream, but after I went back to sleep and woke up this morning I couldn't remember what is was.

I do remember that I was winning the debate...:D

The day I start dreaming about debating is the day I hang up my forum hat for good!!!

;)

I think the Cobra in dreams is some sort of Kundalini energy.

Sometimes I dream about having debates and discussions like we have here on the forum.

Last night I had one such dream.

It's not unusual for me to dream about having philosophical debates.

Recently, I was having emotionally stressful dreams night after night.

I thought that it was due to one particular natural substance that I have been using to raise my physical energy level.

so, I stopped using it and the emotionally stressful dreams also stopped immediately.

I woke up in the night last night and I could actually remember the point I was debating in my dream, but after I went back to sleep and woke up this morning I couldn't remember what is was.

I do remember that I was winning the debate...:D

The day I start dreaming about debating is the day I hang up my forum hat for good!!!

;)

Well, last night I also had a dream that me and my son got took on buying a washing machine on credit that had such a large interest rate that the machine ended up costing us $9000.

I don't know how or where these dreams come from but I have some really weird dreams.

Some of my dreams just leave me really baffled.

Actually, you are not even supposed to remember dreams because dreams happen in the short term memory and most people cannot remember their dreams.

Actually, you are not even supposed to remember dreams because dreams happen in the short term memory and most people cannot remember their dreams.

Well, you know very well why I don't remember any of *my* dreams (and it's not the aforementioned dream-catcher).

I was able to put aside two of my addictions over my 9 day family vacation to New Jersey and I had lots and lots of dreams (of which I was aware, but which I didn't clearly remember).

Your point about serpents representing kundalini (in addition to/instead of Sesa Naga) is a good one, by the way!