IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
celina12

Lord Swaminarayan Artwork on Flickr

Rate this topic

Bhagwan lives in all murtis of Hinduisms temples but when it comes to the murtis of the Swaminarayan Sampraday, Bhagwan Shri Swaminarayan has stated clearly in the Satsangi Jivan that He only resides in the murtis that have been consecrated by the Dharmvanshi Acharayas.

That rules out Maninagar, Haridham sokhda and BAPS. If any people disagree then tell me why with reference to the Sikshapatri or any scripture of the Swaminarayan Sampraday.

Bhagwan lives in all murtis of Hinduisms temples but when it comes to the murtis of the Swaminarayan Sampraday, Bhagwan Shri Swaminarayan has stated clearly in the Satsangi Jivan that He only resides in the murtis that have been consecrated by the Dharmvanshi Acharayas.

That rules out Maninagar, Haridham sokhda and BAPS. If any people disagree then tell me why with reference to the Sikshapatri or any scripture of the Swaminarayan Sampraday.

As long as the Acharya installs the deities then the temple is ok to worship in. Pramukh Swami IS THE ACHARYA OF THE SWAMINAYAN FAITH. He has full authority to install deities, and Lord Swaminarayan DOES reside in them.

As long as the Acharya installs the deities then the temple is ok to worship in. Pramukh Swami IS THE ACHARYA OF THE SWAMINAYAN FAITH. He has full authority to install deities, and Lord Swaminarayan DOES reside in them.

Which scriptural reference do you have? If you read the Harililamrut, Brahmanand Swami said that the Acharya cannot be a Paramhans sant. As their Tyagi dharm would end. You need to open your eyes to reality sister.

A sadhu cannot be an Acharya. Prove it with evidence from the scriptures or even in Bhagwans Leelas and i will start to re-follow Pramurkh Swami myself. Shows how much Agna you guys LIKE TO follow. So much of Dharm and Vairagya. LOL

Where did Pramuks Swami get such authority from? So noway does Bhagwan Swaminarayan reside in them. As HE Himself has stated HE doesnt in the Satsangi Jivan. I tell you wghat why dont you read it for yourself for once?

halo daas na daas

i m not fighting.

but according to vach gadhada pratham 68, read "bhagwan ae to shri mukhe em kahyu che je, maari asth prakar ni je pratima tatha je sant tene vishey hu akhand niwaas kariney rahyo chu"

ok

and why r u after scriptures only, kya karey khud bhagwan swaminarayan ke time me ye log nahi samaj sake to ab kaise samjenge.

ye log ne to khud bhagwan ka virodh kiya tha , first know the history , that when lord swaminarayan wants his murti to be in madhya khand , all the amdavadis and gadhada people opposed it. so there was a strong opposition. ye thode aap ke sant aapko aisa bolenge k hamne oppose kiya tha.

but some people of vadtal sampraday felt the thing true , so lord swaminarayan after opposition had his own murti in the khand beside the madhya khand. and that too after opposition. as a harikrishna maharaj.

and maharaj too had told that in vachanamrit "mane bija awtaar jevo jaansho to droh karyo kahevashey". "aa tej ne vishey j murti che tej aa pratyaksh maharaj che."

in bhagwan krishnas temple is his murti in other khand then madhya khand, all the temples of hindu religion had the main murti in the madhya khand whom they worship, but it is very shameful that due to some people who were agnyani, maharaj had to place murti of other gods, as he wants his murti in madhya khand. but when after understanding the maharaj we should place maharaj in madhya khand. but now also i cant understand why now also vadtal and amdavad sanstha is hesitating in placing murti of lord swaminarayan in madhyakhand, when all the world now know who lord swaminarayn is.

Firstly, That Vachnamrut Madhya 68:

Similarly God or a saint with spiritual attainment also possesses such spiritual powers by which they can enter into any body per their desire. Therefore, God for the worship of his devotee gives them idol which are of eight types and in which God enter by the own wish. A devotee who offers worship to such an idol should observe all the rules of sanctity before such an idol as he does when he offers worship to living God. However, as I have stated earlier, such sanctity is not observed by a devotee, and he considers the idol as merely a picture or a piece of wood, stone or metal. And the great saint is being looked upon as an ordinary human being, where as God says that in the eight types of idols<SUP>12</SUP> and also in the saint with the spiritual attainment, He dwells with all his powers and divinity.

Now if you would have to read the Saints qualities and how Sadhus get Diksha from the Dharmvanshi Acharyas from The Satsangi Jivan. You like to make Anarth out of Arth. Also if you read the authentic Vachnamrut it clearly states like above “Therefore, God for the worship of his devotee gives them idol which are of eight types”. Note “GIVES THEM”. BAPS have never been given a murti given by God. This only exists under the Vadtal and Amdavad Desh.

Also you state why I am after scriptural references only. Just because the BAPS philosophy doesn’t have scriptural evidence you don’t like quoting from the Shastras?

Well if you read the Sikshapatri Bhagwan Himself states that for more Vistaar (expanding Dharma’s) one has to read the authentic scriptures of this Sampraday. Also in the Vachnamrut Bhagwan states that This Sampradays Pushti (expansion) can be made through His scriptures only. However it seems as though you fail to understand this no matter what evidence you have been shown. Its like you have been given a Vashikarna mantra of some sort.

Also what are you on about “Madhya Khand” etc? You make no sense. When Bhagwan established the Hari krushna Muerti of Himself nobody ever opposed it. The only opposing people were the atheist and Aasuri (evil natured) people who were not of the Swaminarayan Sampraday.

Also who is stating that Mahraj is like other avatars? All them avtaars are of Maharaj anyway? HE is Sarva Avtaari. All know this. <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on">Krishna</st1:place> is Him, Raam is Him. Also if you read the authentic scriptures you too would relaise that He did sthapna of Shri Gopinathji Maharaj, Radha Raman Dev, Laksmi Narayan Dev, Nar Narayan Dev etc. And clearly said that He lives in them till this universe lives.

Also Shriji Maharaj was Bhagwan Himself. He didn’t ‘HAVE TO DO’ anything. HE did what HE thought was right. So to state that HE WAS MADE TO DO something shows lack of mahima on your behalf. I suggest you read the Sampradays Shastras before you state anything else.

There is no such thing as “other Gods” like you state. Your Upasna is devoid of of Swaminrayan Bhagwans Siddhants and teachings. There is only one God. Read Gadhada Antya Vachnamrut to realise your mistake.

Also I think you are being foolish. Hari Krishna Swarup of Bhagwan is Swaminarayan. Murtis of Shri Swaminarayan are placed in most of Taktas and Khands in not all of them. Also for this understanding you should read Satsangi Jivan when Bhagwan Swaminarayan also stated that He is forever present in the Murtis of Laksminarayan and Nar Narayan dev. Now the people of this Satsang will realise this. But as you are following a Vimukh group you will not understand these scriptures or Bhagwans words nor anything else you are shown. I show you scriptures, the Namavali (Sarvamangal) and loads of proof but due to your sand of Vimukhs you will think in your own terms. But I understand how it is as once upon a time I was too in your shoes. But after a true guru showed me Absolute knowledge.

You have to be very vigilant. Maharajs Vachans and Agnas should never be broken.

Jai Swaminarayan

Nar Narayan Dev ni Jai

Laksmi Narayan Dev ni Jai

Gopinathji Maharaj Ni Jai