IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Dream Interpretation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

namaste all respected members!

Few days back I saw one dream that I entered goddess Durga's temple and I bowed before her. After that I started chanting mantra from siddh Kunjika stotra. Aum eim hrim klim...phat swaha.. I saw that while reciting this mantra everything placed in the temple shaked and I felt that this mantra has great power. After that I saw that Maa is giving me blessings by raising her hands. When I came outside I saw maa Lakshmi, she was talking to me and said that after 17 of july when your sadesati will enter its final stage your many problems will be resolved and said some other things also. After that I saw maa sharda means maa saraswati with veena in her hand. But I'm going through very bad phase in my life and I thought it to be illusion of my mind because I always waited for 16 of july to pass from my life and I'm not sure whether this was illusion or there is some reality. I want to tell you that while sleeping I was thinking of Goddess Durga and also I worship sometimes Lakshmi maa. After that dream I stopped worshiping as I thought God is also making fool of me and till this date nothing good has happened to me. I have started hating god and this is the first time in my life. Though from inside I can never hate Durga maa but my circumsances have made me to do this. Please do tell me if this can be illusion? may be in my subconcious mind I always want goddess durga and Lakshmi to remove my sorrows so it can be the result of this. I saw this dream around 5 in the morning. I'm confused what to do. Please enlighten me.

Thanks

Guest guest

namaste all respected members!

Few days back I saw one dream that I entered goddess Durga's temple and I bowed before her. After that I started chanting mantra from siddh Kunjika stotra. Aum eim hrim klim...phat swaha.. I saw that while reciting this mantra everything placed in the temple shaked and I felt that this mantra has great power. After that I saw that Maa is giving me blessings by raising her hands. When I came outside I saw maa Lakshmi, she was talking to me and said that after 17 of july when your sadesati will enter its final stage your many problems will be resolved and said some other things also. After that I saw maa sharda means maa saraswati with veena in her hand. But I'm going through very bad phase in my life and I thought it to be illusion of my mind because I always waited for 16 of july to pass from my life and I'm not sure whether this was illusion or there is some reality. I want to tell you that while sleeping I was thinking of Goddess Durga and also I worship sometimes Lakshmi maa. After that dream I stopped worshiping as I thought God is also making fool of me and till this date nothing good has happened to me. I have started hating god and this is the first time in my life. Though from inside I can never hate Durga maa but my circumsances have made me to do this. Please do tell me if this can be illusion? may be in my subconcious mind I always want goddess durga and Lakshmi to remove my sorrows so it can be the result of this. I saw this dream around 5 in the morning. I'm confused what to do. Please enlighten me.

Thanks

what ever gods or gurus say in dreams comes true.. they have power to come in your dreams and say what they want ..and its is more convenient for them to do it compared to meeting you in the physical world ...if you were told that your problems will be resolved during the final phase of your sade sati then it means that they will be resolved ....but the final phase of the sadesati is usually painful.... you can take comfort from the fact that god is there to support you during your difficult times ...dont expect miracles and dont give up faith .... praying without losing faith during difficult times and praying with sincerity during good times ...is a sure way of receiving the best of blessings......

Guest guest

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thanks for this nice reply. I know its very difficult for me now to think that my life can become good as I have lost all hopes. But still if god has said then I can pass some of my time in this hope and faith. I have full faith on God but not on my destiny. So its my deeds in the past birth that are showing me this time. God is not responsible for this , I am myself responsible. I should be thankful to god that he has given me this insight that whatever we undergo thruogh, we are able to look what bad we have done in the past life so in this life we should do good deeds so that we will not have to suffer in the next life also.

Thanks

Guest guest

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thanks for this nice reply. I know its very difficult for me now to think that my life can become good as I have lost all hopes. But still if god has said then I can pass some of my time in this hope and faith. I have full faith on God but not on my destiny. So its my deeds in the past birth that are showing me this time. God is not responsible for this , I am myself responsible. I should be thankful to god that he has given me this insight that whatever we undergo thruogh, we are able to look what bad we have done in the past life so in this life we should do good deeds so that we will not have to suffer in the next life also.

Thanks

Dear friend , dont trouble yourself with thoughts like "my bad karmas,my fate,i am responsible etc".... the reason is that the law of karma is a lot more than simply a law of action and reaction..... it is also a law of association......what you think ..or meditate on constantly ..... that you become......if you constantly think about miserable people ...or war ..or suffering .....you end up in such difficult situation....... it is for this reason that lord krishna says in the geeta ....that those who worship spirits go to the spirits ...those who worship ancestors or devas go to them respectively and those who worship me come to me alone........ it is for this reason that sishupal even though he insults lord krishna gets moksh on being killed by lord krishna....... by the means of such incidents the finer points about the law of karma have been explained in the stories of puranas.......king bharat on thinking about a deer at the end of his life is born as deer in his next life.......also it is not always possible for us to avoid certain topics or incidents because they are forced on us by the surrounding enviroment .......collectice karma that is........so you may not necessarily be directly responsible for your present situation...and to constantly think about it wont help you either............and certainly god is not responsible for your situation either ...it is just that this world is a miserable place because there are rajasik and tamasik forces in the world ........ i know this is not the right time for philosophy .... so in short all i will say is that rather than direct your energies towards blaming yourself try and direct your efforts towards resolving your problems .... and at the same time try and stick to a sattvik diet and do some sadhana...... in fact if you repeated the siddha kunjika in front of maa than it could also mean your initiation into the mantra which means that it will give you better results than it has given you so far......

so work hard with faith to resolve your problems....and dont be harsh on your self if you cant live up to your expectations....

Guest guest

Thanks for removing these negative thoughts from my mind. Actually these thoughts have been forced upon me by my father. he always says that whatever is happening to you is simply due to your past karmas. See your karmas!! Then I am always forced to beleive that may be I have done some very bad karmas because in this life as far as my life is concerned I have not done bad karmas knowingly. Last week my brother also said that you God is punishing you because of your past karmas and in the next birth also he will punish you because I asked him not to go around with a girl whom our parents dont like.

May be Goddess Durga has asked me to recite this mantra. I want to tell you that whenever I get time I recite this mantra but not with proper technique. Is it that Goddess Durga should be worshiped with proper technique written in Durga Saptashati?

But I must say that this mail of yours has certainly casted a positive impact on my thoughts.

Regards

Guest guest

I do want to add that I always take sattvik diet even avoiding onion and garlic and always wanted to do some sattvik sadhna. But so far have not done any without proper guidance. But still ealier I meditated regularly. Now due to many negative thoughts I have left that.

Regards

Guest guest

If you are doing chandipath than you need to follow the procedure given in book ... the one published by geeta press is a good one you can find online ..

www gitapress.org/books/paath/866/Durga_Saptashati.pdf this is a hindi version

you can aslo find sanskrit and transliterated versions on the sanskrit documents site

in it the procedure is given as to how to do the nishkeelan which is that it should be done on 8th or 14 th of the dark fortnight .. for more information it is better to learn from some pundit.....

get the text here

www sanskritdocuments.org/all_pdf/siddhakunjikaa.pdf

get the audio here

www shreemaa.org/drupal-4.7.3/shree_maa_chandi_path_audio_classes

on the shreemaa.org site go to the audio section and you can download the entire chandi path in audio however you will need broadband as the files are large.

if you are unable to do the entire chandi path then you can do the kunjika stotra only .. as it says in the stotra that one who does kunjika stotra gets the result of doing durga path....

the procedure of nish keelan is very important if you are going to do the path using samput mantras (samput mantras are used before and after each verse when you do the chandi path). samput mantra are used when you want a particular result .... and then you can do the appropriate samput mantra...

regards

Guest guest

Dear Sir/ma'am,

Thanks for this information. I'm highly obliged to you.

Regards

Guest Guest

namaste!

Two years ago i had a dream of goddess durga with huge sige ,she was waiving her hand with something like beautiful flag.priest and my relatives were worshiping her.after that dream i had much spiritual development..most of my weakness and bad habit went away ,positive thoughts took its root inside me and filled me with much energy .now this navratra 2012 i didn't do any fasting.i am afraid that maa ambey is upset with me because last night i saw maa durga holding trishul with angry face.i don't know what to do.what must i do?help me with some advice.

Guest ash

dear sir or madam

Today i dreamt about godess parvati....i was in temple where her balck statue was red in colour.....and i am not sure whether it indicates her anger expression or she is covered with kum-kum.....please help me to interpret this dream...and at the same time i saw one of my friend worshiping godess amma too.