IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kailasa

Supreme gift

Rate this topic

Therefore it is pleasant to us whether or not, we read books SP or even we follow one line from them. These are very deep books and result of following for Srila Prabhupada, this comprehension brahman, Supersoul, greatness of the God, Vaikuntha, Goloka Vrindavan and in the end finding of the supreme gift, the prime target vaisnavism both all religious sastras and moods, gift about which was not known by anybody, before arrival Srila Madhavendra Puri and gift which Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has opened to the world distributes without restrictions - vipralambha prema.

ISKCON this training under Srila Prabhupada's books. If in a temple there are lectures under Srila Prabhupada's books it ISKCON. If in the street, Srila Prabhupada's books it ISKCON are distributed. If in a temple there is a service with mantras which Srila Prabhupada and standard melodies, it ISKCON has allowed. If devotees try to make a community as it Srila Prabhupada has explained it ISKCON.

Anybody, outside Srila Prabhupada's books, will not understand Lord Caitanya.

Those who preach under books Srila Prabhupada and teach others to this, they are true gurus. Opening of temples and material power not so is important. Srila Prabhupada did not encourage reading other books including SBT. Srila Prabhupada did not search for set of followers, it is better to have a little real devotees, than thousand silly followers.

The best sacred name it brihad mridanga, world press. Not studying book Srila Prabhupada, nobody will sing cleanly. Srila Prabhupada did not teach bajananda, bajananda not so it is important.

I understand Kailasa. And I can quaruntee his English is better than my Russian.

Mine, too! And I've actually studied some Russian over the years. And those who have no patience for either his English or his arguments can skip his threads.

Where have you been, Kailasa?

And those who have no patience for either his English or his arguments can skip his threads.

I for a long time did not write on English. It is a little time and I shall write better

Where have you been, Kailasa?

On Russian sites. Was engaged in Russian ISKCON and preached. I am very glad all to see :) In the West many thinking people, it inspires.

Anybody, outside Srila Prabhupada's books, will not understand Lord Caitanya.

Oh, about I think, it is very similar to the truth. Probably they can understand some general things, but not Lord Caitanya