IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Tirisilex

The More I Learn

Rate this topic

The more I learn about Krishna the more I wish to be in his presence. I feel like dancing with him in the rain.. Shouting out praises to him.. To Hug him and have him as my best friend..

What a beautiful post Tirisilex. How refreshing a reminder of what God consciousness is really all about.

I think I may have felt like this many years back but have lost that pure attraction born of innocence by engaging in controversies and assorted mind games that have covered up that innocence.

Innocence lost. How does one regain that innocence once they let it slip away? May yours ever remain with you brother.

"One must be like unto a child to enter the kingdom of God."

Please accept my obeisances at your feet.

What a beautiful post Tirisilex. How refreshing a reminder of what God consciousness is really all about.

I think I may have felt like this many years back but have lost that pure attraction born of innocence by engaging in controversies and assorted mind games that have covered up that innocence.

Innocence lost. How does one regain that innocence once they let it slip away? May yours ever remain with you brother.

"One must be like unto a child to enter the kingdom of God."

Please accept my obeisances at your feet.

I wish I could do something to help you but I'm at a loss of what to do.. I'm so very new to this religion.. I'm not really sure what to say I am.. I'm a Krishna Worshipper? I'm a Hindu? Sanatana Dharma follower?

Namaste, Theist

I wish I could do something to help you but I'm at a loss of what to do.. I'm so very new to this religion.. I'm not really sure what to say I am.. I'm a Krishna Worshipper? I'm a Hindu? Sanatana Dharma follower?

Namaste, Theist

No worries. You have already helped. Your post has inspired me anew and reminded me of the direction that I want to move in.

This shows the potency of Lord Caitanya's movement more than all the academic papers written on the subject could ever hope to. In what other spiritual practice is one inspired to dance with God and hug him breast to breast?