IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Haribolharsh

Y only in India? KRSNA

Rate this topic

Dear all,

Hari Bol, Hare Krsna

I would like to know WHY this land of Karma is only attached to KRSNA and other gods and why not in middleeast and other european countries or the rest of the world? I mean to say is that when krsna showed the full earth in his mouth or known that he holds the full earth or the universe in his control as they say in Sanskrit "Thena vina Thruna mapi chalathe" then WHY could not he has influence over the full earth rather than only in India and have many religions. Wish the full earth had one religion no matter what Any comments on this plz do..........

HariBolharsh

Guest guest

Because only in India do we Hero worship men who did good deeds(which is a relative term anyway) as GODS.

Krishna and Rama were men like you and me who lived a unique life and were lot different from common men that they stood up for their people and fought for justice,so they are elevated as Gods,but if you believe that Krishna lifted a mountain with his pinky and expect every other country men to believe you then you are naïve. Its Allegorical and every country has its fantasy characters like Superman, Spiderman etc but they don’t pray them.

Same way Christians treated Jesus as son of God cause he did good to some people..but again he isn’t god nor had special powers,those are just allegorical and exaggerations to make people respect good values..

In our country even a living man like Sai Baba is believed to be god, so you think he is god?Ofcourse not same way why should others believe these characters as GODS.

Its naïve to believe a man like Saibaba created this whole world.Same way how can you expect others to believe someone who was born in India and died in India like every other man to be considered God..

Im sure there is a god but he is not a man or a avatar,if that was the case you,me everyone is god, but we are not.

There is such a rich history of hundreds if not thousands of people all over the world whom believe in either Jesus or Sri Krsna. These are not ordinary entities. Religion is a science to uncover that hidden relationship one has with God. This is the one religion the world is seeking. Go ahead a try it with some faith and see what is does for you.

BTW- There are many that are writing in this forum from other countries, whom are aspiring Krsna devotees. He has touched more than just India.

Guest guest

There is such a rich history of hundreds if not thousands of people all over the world whom believe in either Jesus or Sri Krsna. These are not ordinary entities. Religion is a science to uncover that hidden relationship one has with God. This is the one religion the world is seeking. Go ahead a try it with some faith and see what is does for you.

BTW- There are many that are writing in this forum from other countries, whom are aspiring Krsna devotees. He has touched more than just India.

So what,numbers dont prove anything,there are millions of fans for a movie star and they all think he is god.

There are millions of followers of Sai Baba who think he is god

There are millions of followers of most babajis in india who think he the Babaji is a god

That doesnt prove Rama,Krsna,Jesus,Allah all existed and are gods.

Science is logic,reasoning and proof,if a scientist says a plane can fly he has proven it can fly,where is the proof that Krishna held a mountain in his pinky?

Where is the proof that Aswathama is still alive?

Where is the proof that alll those Chiranjeevis in Mythologies are still alive?

we all know about the aspiring Krsna devotees,they read Prabupadas books for 10 hrs and start talking whats written in it and believe blindly there exists a GOLOKA and waiting to go there.

Without proof why believe in anything?Give proof then everyone in the world will believe in Rama or Krsna or Allah or Jesus..

Because only in India do we Hero worship men who did good deeds(which is a relative term anyway) as GODS.

Krishna and Rama were men like you and me who lived a unique life and were lot different from common men that they stood up for their people and fought for justice,so they are elevated as Gods,but if you believe that Krishna lifted a mountain with his pinky and expect every other country men to believe you then you are naïve. Its Allegorical and every country has its fantasy characters like Superman, Spiderman etc but they don’t pray them.

Same way Christians treated Jesus as son of God cause he did good to some people..but again he isn’t god nor had special powers,those are just allegorical and exaggerations to make people respect good values..

In our country even a living man like Sai Baba is believed to be god, so you think he is god?Ofcourse not same way why should others believe these characters as GODS.

Its naïve to believe a man like Saibaba created this whole world.Same way how can you expect others to believe someone who was born in India and died in India like every other man to be considered God..

Im sure there is a god but he is not a man or a avatar,if that was the case you,me everyone is god, but we are not.

You are a Muslim for sure...Can i challenge you for a one on one debate on the concept of God ???

Guest guest

You are a Muslim for sure...Can i challenge you for a one on one debate on the concept of God ???

I am a Aethist,i am no Muslim,i dont believe in any religion and mythology being true..i believe in Logic,Reasoning and proof.

Guest guest

You are a idiot for sure,show me god then i will accept his existence,no need for concepts...every one can come up with concepts..

Show me proof of Jesus,Allah,Rama,Krsnas existence....or else shut up

You are a idiot for sure,show me god then i will accept his existence,no need for concepts...every one can come up with concepts..

Show me proof of Jesus,Allah,Rama,Krsnas existence....or else shut up

Are you ready to make yourself able to see God? are you ready for set of rules and regulations to make yourself able to see God? if not then shutup and get the hell out of here... God is not sold on roads to see him whenever you want!!! even to see a neighbour u have to call him if you can come (in western countries ofcourse), then how can you think u can meet God just like that...

Dear all,

Hari Bol, Hare Krsna

I would like to know WHY this land of Karma is only attached to KRSNA and other gods and why not in middleeast and other european countries or the rest of the world? I mean to say is that when krsna showed the full earth in his mouth or known that he holds the full earth or the universe in his control as they say in Sanskrit "Thena vina Thruna mapi chalathe" then WHY could not he has influence over the full earth rather than only in India and have many religions. Wish the full earth had one religion no matter what Any comments on this plz do..........

HariBolharsh

Kings in Bharath ruled the world, Bharath was the world , there was one king and one world... that must make sense for you...

Hari Bol,

Try to hunt for an right answer though everyone has a diffrent opinion. Some of the above guests have been aggressive on this issue but the matter of fact is that when everyone has a suggestion he or she can make it but dont have to aggressive. "Its all in ones mind"

Guest guest

So what,numbers dont prove anything,there are millions of fans for a movie star and they all think he is god.

There are millions of followers of Sai Baba who think he is god

There are millions of followers of most babajis in india who think he the Babaji is a god

That doesnt prove Rama,Krsna,Jesus,Allah all existed and are gods.

Science is logic,reasoning and proof,if a scientist says a plane can fly he has proven it can fly,where is the proof that Krishna held a mountain in his pinky?

Where is the proof that Aswathama is still alive?

Where is the proof that alll those Chiranjeevis in Mythologies are still alive?

we all know about the aspiring Krsna devotees,they read Prabupadas books for 10 hrs and start talking whats written in it and believe blindly there exists a GOLOKA and waiting to go there.

Without proof why believe in anything?Give proof then everyone in the world will believe in Rama or Krsna or Allah or Jesus..

Lol!! This is hilarious!! But there is some little truth to what this guest is saying. I mean, a lot of sentimentalists, just run madly after their blind faith without applying any viveka or logic to it. Krsna says to understand with logic - the teachings too and not just mindlessly believe.

I can't even remember the proofs for Maxwell's Equations (which describe how electromagnetic energy behaves:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maxwell's_equations) and you expect somebody to just whip out a mathematical proof for the existence of God???

Once you can derive these equations, then maybe we can start talking about a proof of God's existence:

<table class="wikitable" border="1" cellpadding="8" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr>....>Name.....> ....>Differential form.....> ....>Integral form.....> </tr> <tr> <td>Gauss's law:</td> <td>eb8e03b942c5f551d3e4b2c3f1d522a4.png</td> <td>538aa8aa888661e7f2d9a7402f96de1b.png</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Gauss' law for magnetism

(absence of magnetic monopoles):</td> <td>57619c6a86c79e56ac806faf21502c90.png</td> <td>2bcb1d0420dd54236d4b6b9841e486ea.png</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Faraday's law of induction:</td> <td>9cab6787646062d6e658cd1e83ad468f.png</td> <td>3cf54a9a78e441433ab5907d495127f1.png</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Ampère's Circuital Law

(with Maxwell's extension):</td> <td>c8254b55c09edb6e6c394547b060efdf.png</td> <td>6c2b4db6bfa197ef19cbab762c0b4a80.png</td></tr></tbody></table>

Guest guest

Lol!! This is hilarious!! But there is some little truth to what this guest is saying. I mean, a lot of sentimentalists, just run madly after their blind faith without applying any viveka or logic to it. Krsna says to understand with logic - the teachings too and not just mindlessly believe.

Did Krsna come tell u this.someone told Krsna told this to Prabupada and he said that to someone and so on...its all fantasies..

Do u believe that there lived a man who was gods incarnation and lifted a mountain with his pinky?

People believe Sai baba as god and im sure if u say u believe PPadas stories i wont be surprised...prove the existence of soul and god otherwise everyone can keep telling their stories and claim to be true...

Do u believe that there lived a man who was gods incarnation and lifted a mountain with his pinky?

If you can believe they put a man on the moon (cue R.E.M. song), or that there is no viable alternative to the internal combustion engine, or that science can rid the world of misery, then I can believe that God lifted a mountain with his pinky.

It shows a lack of understanding about the absolute position of God and his omnipotence. You also say that the grat vaishnava philosophers are just fools. But I say to you experiment to read these philosophers as A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada and know them. After this you can speak about their vision about God and his avatars more properly.

Hare Krishna!