IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
atbas

Swami BA Paramadvaiti - New Book

Rate this topic

Dear Devotees,

We would like to share with you a new publication by Swami BA Paramadvaiti

The book is called "Sato Vrtteh - Following in the Footsteps of Previous Acaryas"

It is a collection of memories, anectodes and teachings of three prominent Gurus of the author: Srila AC Bhaktivedanta Svami Prabhupada, Srila BR Sridhara Deva Gosvami and Srila BP Puri Gosvami.

You can download the book from http://sato-vrtteh.de/

(i hope the administator will forgive me) :)

From the Prologue:

For my own purification, I am recalling the ambrosial teachings of my spiritual masters. I consider myself very fortunate to have come in contact with them, and I believe that the dear and respected recipients of this book will also be fortunate to read about them. The purpose of meeting a great person is to encourage us to follow them. They have come to set an example for us, so that we can find a way to free ourselves from the cycle of repeated birth and death and reach the lotus feet of our beloved Lord and his eternal associates. I bow my head again and again to my divine guardians and to all who have granted me their protective association. Vaisnavas are by nature very kind-hearted. If they show any sign of anger, it is only to prevent others from going astray. It is definitely beyond my capacity to adequately serve these great souls. I can only pray to them to forgive my imperfections, always granting me the company of those who are seriously searching for the highest goal of life and enabling me to be somewhat useful to their divine purpose of existence.

I am not a writer, much less a poet, but I dare to compile these memories because I feel that I owe this to my guardians and to those who could not meet them personally. I pray that those who read these words may benefit from increased enthusiasm to always follow in the footsteps of the great devotees. And of course, you are all wholeheartedly welcome to visit our Vrinda centers, which have been opened in the attempt to serve the message of my guardians.

interesting - CC's 1st 2 words "vande gurUn" openly declare that at least 3 gurus r required to achieve spiritual success.

One is insufficient, two is not enough; por lo menos tres. Si Senor.