IndiaDivine.org

Are we all White Negroes here in this material world???

Rate this topic

krsna

“Preaching in Africa seems to be a waste of time,” said Prabhupäda’s disciple, Gargamuni. Gargamuni wanted to convince Prabhupäda that his brother, Brahmänanda Swami, should come and join them in India.

“Prabhupäda, what is Brahmänanda doing there? He could be here in India. I don’t really think the people there can become Krsna conscious because they’re so backward.”

“You are thinking that the Negroes cannot become actually Krsna conscious,” said Prabhupäda, “because you are in a different body. You are in a white body. This is your body prejudice. You are thinking like that. But from my point of view, I am seeing you as a white Negro.”

Gargamuni soon came stumbling out of Prabhupäda’s room, aware that he had just been devastated by his spiritual master. To the first person he met, he said, “Do you know what Prabhupäda just called me? He said I was a white Negro!”:pray:

Guest guest

“Preaching in Africa seems to be a waste of time,” said Prabhupäda’s disciple, Gargamuni. Gargamuni wanted to convince Prabhupäda that his brother, Brahmänanda Swami, should come and join them in India.

“Prabhupäda, what is Brahmänanda doing there? He could be here in India. I don’t really think the people there can become Krsna conscious because they’re so backward.”

“You are thinking that the Negroes cannot become actually Krsna conscious,” said Prabhupäda, “because you are in a different body. You are in a white body. This is your body prejudice. You are thinking like that. But from my point of view, I am seeing you as a white Negro.”

Gargamuni soon came stumbling out of Prabhupäda’s room, aware that he had just been devastated by his spiritual master. To the first person he met, he said, “Do you know what Prabhupäda just called me? He said I was a white Negro!”:pray:

Did this Gargamuni change for the better after this incident? That'll be interesting to know.

There is no dearth to unhuman behavior by those who got such a body. We were raised in the sadness of leopoldsville, where Moise Tsombe slaughtered patrice lumumba.

Later, we do see prejudice everywhere, but it is not a possession of the jew, just the opposite, it is by one who has no Solomonic or Davidic qualities whatsoever. Brother Malcolm X speaks of the 50s and the ghetto masters of jewish heritage, but basically, the jewish people are quite egalitarian, and jewish people were on the front lines getting just as lynched during the US race war era.

hare krsna, ys, mahaksadasa