IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guruvani

Last Night I Had A Dream.

Rate this topic

Last night I had a dream that many devotees were showing up at my house.

I was a little scared because I knew that I am very outspoken and opinionated and I thought that maybe some of these devotees would chastise me and rebuke me for my harsh ways.

Much to my surprise, these devotees were very kind, humble and forgiving and they only said kind things and gave me kindness.

Later in the dream I was very surprised to find that all these devotees had taken rest in my home and were feeling very comfortable there as they slept.

I was very happy that the devotees were comfortable in my home that they decided to take rest and spend the night there.

It was a very nice dream, because all the devotees were so kind and forgiving to me.

Even, I remember that one devotee decided to buy the land next to my house which is vacant.

It was a "feel good dream".

I don't have many of them, but this one was really sweet.

That was a real feel good dream. I am having this particular dream for the past couple of times that I am visiting a big temple, really magnanimous on a mountain and I am on a line with the other devotees. The temple itself is carved out of the mountain.

Nice dream. So now we should all take a vow not to be so "harsh" with others. By the way the prison guru was a very sweet person. He didn't become weird until he became an unauthorized guru. It was a very strange and unique situation.

This is a nice dream Guruvani. Maybe it's the truth, you know.

Sorry for my impatience some weeks back, with you. I am an idealist, so I desire that nothing is going to seperate the love between devotees, the true reality (vaikuntha) with Krsna in the center. Not even this impersonal internet.

I have been advised not to hear criticism (harsh words) of devotees. I understand why now, because it creates offences in my heart. A frame of heart not conducive to the harmony of love. But saying this, love is above all rules....so.....through this internet I welcome you back into my house and beg forgiveness for my harshness. Hari bol.

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Uttar Pradesha. From every mountainside in New Vrndavana, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, When we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every math and every temple, we will be able to speed up that day when all of Krsna's children, ISKCON devotees and Rtviks, Govinda Maharaja devotees and Sahajiyas, Auls and Bauls, will be able to join hands and sing "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!":)

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Uttar Pradesha. From every mountainside in New Vrndavana, let freedom ring.

And when this happens, When we allow freedom to ring, when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every math and every temple, we will be able to speed up that day when all of Krsna's children, ISKCON devotees and Rtviks, Govinda Maharaja devotees and Sahajiyas, Auls and Bauls, will be able to join hands and sing "Free at last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!":)

the last guy that "had a dream" like you are saying got shot while he was standing on the balcony of his motel room.

Dreamers always seem to get 'shot'. Normally they are perceived as 'naive' fools by the worldly wise.

But maybe in human development we are called to grow from 'naivity' to

'innocence'. This experience of innocence is a totally different concept than naivity, but it does have one thing still in common. That is, absence of guile.

This unique quality (lack of guile), is rarely found in this world. So maybe that is the call of all great fools...'naivity to innocence'. Just think about it...Krsna and his friends in Vraj are of such youthfulness, sweetness, and innocence. This is our destiny, our intrinsic constitutional nature. Hari bol.

Then again...when I look at the little murti of the butter thief in my house...there exudes so much cunning (guile), mischief and naughtiness.

Everything in this material world is a distorted reflection I guess, of that little thief and the spiritual world.