IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

God realised soul and kam

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi

Here is a question, asked from the perspective of a male, but can easily be turned around and asked from a female perspective.

If a soul is God realised, is it possible for that soul to fall due to a woman?

Here is my take on it (according to what i have heard from various kathas). It does not matter how spiritualy advanced a soul is, whether the soul is a sadhu or not, when the soul comes into contact of a woman and stays in the presense of that woman, the soul sooner or later is likely to fall, even if it is completely pure initially.

In gujarati, we have a saying: 'Kam no baap ekant'.

Kam = the act of satisfying a sensual desire

baap = father

no = of

ekant = solitude

i.e. the father of all sensual desires is solitude, and in the context of this topic, it means that the father of all sensual desires is when a man and woman live in solitude.

Therefore, those souls who stay away from Lakshmi (wealth) and nari (woman) can only progress further in their spiritual path to become one with the Lord.

Guest guest

Why do you want to know?

I want to know what other people in this forum think of this? A lot of people think that if a soul is pure, nothing can affect it. I believe this is untrue.

There are different levels of purity. Maharaja Bharata fell down from the level of bhava. He had renounced his kingdom (the whole World) but later became overly attached to a deer. One situated in prema, fully mature divine love can never fall down into lust and attachment. Sometimes we are told that prema cannot exist fully in this world. So fall down in this world is always a possibility unless one has come from the Spiritual World to preach Krsna Consciousness. (nitya siddha). One may argue that sadhana siddha and krpa siddha are equal to nitya siddha. That is true. But since everything is simultaneously one and different, it may not be true in this context.

Guest guest

Does it matter?

Well i think it does if people are trying to spiritually advance themselves if they are in a relationship or are married, this will always pull them back.

Guest guest

No one can become one with the Lord.

Therefore, those souls who stay away from Lakshmi (wealth) and nari (woman) can only progress further in their spiritual path to become one with the Lord.