IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Telepathic networking

Rate this topic

These are only words borrowed by the crude English language from other slightly less crude European origins. In a way noumena means the opposite of phenomena. Therefore if percieved it would be perceived with consciousness by some kind of revelation rather than through the senses and mind. These words are only tools to convey thoughts. We are speaking and writing in a rather barbaric tongue. I know; How can one write with the "tongue"? Because I am using the word figuratively rather than literally. Remember Srila Sridhar Maharaja's axiom: "As denotation increases, connotation decreases. And, as connotation increases denotation decreases." This takes place on all levels of thought. quote by Shakti-fan

Finally we got to the bottom of this, nicely said. I wish I had the gift of explaining the nature of the heart in words, but yes words fall short of the nature of revelation and realization. Surely Srila Sridhara Maharaja is a master of revealing deep truths eloquently with words, so our hearts can dance.

To pierce through darkness and see light we can use everything at our disposal. The great practicality of devotional service. It is not as if the senses and mind are defunct....the great design of God and all that he has given us. And of course the heart is placed at the centre...or as Guruvani says...the soul proper.

Guest guest

Finally we got to the bottom of this, nicely said. I wish I had the gift of explaining the nature of the heart in words, but yes words fall short of the nature of revelation and realization. Surely Srila Sridhara Maharaja is a master of revealing deep truths eloquently with words, so our hearts can dance.

To pierce through darkness and see light we can use everything at our disposal. The great practicality of devotional service. It is not as if the senses and mind are defunct....the great design of God and all that he has given us. And of course the heart is placed at the centre...or as Guruvani says...the soul proper.

Touche Bija, also nicely put.

I'm glad you think we've got to the bottom of this, what about everyone else,

are you all down here? It's so much fun in the dust.

It's so much fun in the dust. quote by guest

Guess there are two types of dust we can aspire for....

maybe oneday good intelligence arises and we seek the foot dust type. Other wise...ashes to ashes, dust to dust, for a time to come yet.:pray: