IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
AncientMariner

Still not a complete believer in the liberal revolution.

Rate this topic

Hopefully the liberals can deliver on their promises of world peace and clean environments but I have so much experience with liberalism that was basically just atheistic hedonism disguised as human activism that I still find it hard to trust these fellas.

They are not to be trusted. Conservatives either.

The liberals are the abortion on demand proponents, the homosex marriage crew, keep God out of schools and the public square facists, take all guns away from the people(San Francisco just did this).

The conservatives have their own evils and hypocrisy.

They both kill cows by the billions.

The liberals are the abortion on demand proponents, the homosex marriage crew, keep God out of schools and the public square facists, take all guns away from the people(San Francisco just did this).

Well said.:smash:

Guest guest

Friends,

Political leaders are supposed to take care of the citizens of their country and defend their country against external aggressors. Unfortunately the USA has been engaged in aggressive foreign campaigns against foreign nations for many years. Naturally, people will resist an aggressor when they are attacked.

Americans have been the principal backers of the Zionists who invaded Palestine in the mid 20th century. It is the Zionists who have roused up the hatred of Muslims everywhere towards the West. Americans call Muslims terrorists nowadays, but the Zionists were the original Mid-East terrorists. The King David Hotel bombing (July 22, 1946) was a bombing attack against the British government of Palestine by members of Irgun — a militant Zionist organization. The attack was ordered by Menachem Begin, the head of the Irgun, who later became an Israeli Prime Minister. The Republican Americans seem to think that the Zionists cause is a godly cause - but the fact remains that Begin and many other Zionists were terrorists.

Then again, the Republican Reagan government of the USA was responsible for arming the Afghan forces (Taleban) that fought against Russia in Afghanistan. Bin Laden got a lot of help from the USA in those days, and look what happened later on...

Before that, the United States supported Pakistan both politically and materially in the build up to the Bangladesh Liberation War in 1971. When Pakistan's defeat by India seemed certain, the Republican President of America, Richard Nixon, sent the USS Enterprise to the Bay of Bengal, a move deemed by the Indians as a nuclear threat. The Soviet Navy then dispatched two groups of ships armed with nuclear missiles from Vladivostok and they trailed U.S. Task Force in the Indian Ocean until India managed to finally overthrow the butchering Pak army in Bangladesh. India's friend Russia provided cover for the Indian armed forces, while the Indian forces waged war against the Islamic Pak government that had slaugtered over 3 million Bangladeshi people.

Nixon also encouraged China to mobilize its armed forces along its border with India and tried to get them to open a new front in the war against India. This is the history of the world.

Theist, you say that a government that allows abortion is bad. But what about the fact that the USA has caused such a collosal disaster in Iraq. An estimated 650,000 people are now dead who would have otherwise still been alive if Saddam was still in power.

Friends,

Political leaders are supposed to take care of the citizens of their country and defend their country against external aggressors. Unfortunately the USA has been engaged in aggressive foreign campaigns against foreign nations for many years. Naturally, people will resist an aggressor when they are attacked.

Americans have been the principal backers of the Zionists who invaded Palestine in the mid 20th century. It is the Zionists who have roused up the hatred of Muslims everywhere towards the West. Americans call Muslims terrorists nowadays, but the Zionists were the original Mid-East terrorists. The King David Hotel bombing (July 22, 1946) was a bombing attack against the British government of Palestine by members of Irgun — a militant Zionist organization. The attack was ordered by Menachem Begin, the head of the Irgun, who later became an Israeli Prime Minister. The Republican Americans seem to think that the Zionists cause is a godly cause - but the fact remains that Begin and many other Zionists were terrorists.

Then again, the Republican Reagan government of the USA was responsible for arming the Afghan forces (Taleban) that fought against Russia in Afghanistan. Bin Laden got a lot of help from the USA in those days, and look what happened later on...

Before that, the United States supported Pakistan both politically and materially in the build up to the Bangladesh Liberation War in 1971. When Pakistan's defeat by India seemed certain, the Republican President of America, Richard Nixon, sent the USS Enterprise to the Bay of Bengal, a move deemed by the Indians as a nuclear threat. The Soviet Navy then dispatched two groups of ships armed with nuclear missiles from Vladivostok and they trailed U.S. Task Force in the Indian Ocean until India managed to finally overthrow the butchering Pak army in Bangladesh. India's friend Russia provided cover for the Indian armed forces, while the Indian forces waged war against the Islamic Pak government that had slaugtered over 3 million Bangladeshi people.

Nixon also encouraged China to mobilize its armed forces along its border with India and tried to get them to open a new front in the war against India. This is the history of the world.

Theist, you say that a government that allows abortion is bad. But what about the fact that the USA has caused such a collosal disaster in Iraq. An estimated 650,000 people are now dead who would have otherwise still been alive if Saddam was still in power.

Don't know if what you say is true or not or if it is politically motivated, never can tell for sure, but if what you say is true gotta admit that is not a pretty picture for Republicans. The main reason I voted for Bush was because I wanted to see an end to the Clinton era and the scandals and personally I thought Juanita Broderick seemed a lot more credible than Bill Clinton so I had a bad feeling that Clinton was possibly a rapist. People act like that stuff is no big deal but how a man treats women is a big deal to me and tells me a lot about their character so I concluded that Clinton was a man of low character and people that enabled him were probably of low character and thus they didn't deserve power any longer. Obviously the alternative to Clinton has turned out to be a disaster and even objective people of a conservative nature are admitting that Bush has turned into a complete failure. Before Clinton came along I was a supporter of Jerry Brown because I believed his spiel about giving power back to the people and all that.

First of all that number of 650,000 is ridiculous, no one on either side of the debate excepts it except the far left loonies that made it up and put it in the paper.

What about the countable 350,000 Irag citizens that were found in mass graves after the US invasion? And those were just the ones they found. Do I call that a collosal disater. Saddam had to go.

Abortion is a seperate issue although certainly part of the karmic debt that is being racked up.

How you can even attempt to equate the Islamofascists world wide terror campaign with Begin is beyond me.

Anyway I am trying to stay fixed in the observer position as if in a space station hovering above the earth and quite detached. The karma is just playing out and Krsna is in control.

These types of debates can go on and on and a conclusion is never reached. So let's not, OK?

"My enemies enemy is my friend." Such are the duplicitous ways of diplomacy. Today the Bush administration is pushing Congress hard to give India a ton of aid in developing their nuclear energy industry. They were debating this just yesterday in the Senate.

I oppose the nuclear power industries right to even exist. If there is a major country in the world that could make dynamic use of solar energy it's India. Bush is a nuclear power frontman.

Hare Krsna Hare Krsna...

Guest guest

"My enemies enemy is my friend." Such are the duplicitous ways of diplomacy. Today the Bush administration is pushing Congress hard to give India a ton of aid in developing their nuclear energy industry. They were debating this just yesterday in the Senate.

I oppose the nuclear power industries right to even exist. If there is a major country in the world that could make dynamic use of solar energy it's India. Bush is a nuclear power frontman.

Hare Krsna Hare Krsna...

This is all we need! Spare the American boys it's not good politics to have em coming home paralletic, what the hell, those Indian heathens worship idols anyway and have a natural disposition against the Musos, also they're starting to take some of our IT market, so get those Indian lackies to do the dirty work, surely we can find the ksatriya in President Sing and fan those flames, the sikhs won't take no crap from nearby neighbours.

Give 'em some dirty bombs, a few hundred clean bombs and also some really filthy bombs just in case the neighbours produce any surprises, they can wipe the slate clean and we Americans won't even be blamed this time. I mean theres a billion of 'em anyway use 'em to test the effects of all out nuclear maddness. We'll call this new offensive Desert Fox.

What have we got to lose? I definately don't have anything. I mean ma own people and party don't even support me anymore, and I'm startin' to feel a little sheepish in this lions den. I mean if they could suggest the unthinkable for m'cronie buddies, what might they do to me? So why not execute the master plan and go out with a big BANG. Better useing their soil than ours.

This is all we need! Spare the American boys it's not good politics to have em coming home paralletic, what the hell, those Indian heathens worship idols anyway and have a natural disposition against the Musos, also they're starting to take some of our IT market, so get those Indian lackies to do the dirty work, surely we can find the ksatriya in President Sing and fan those flames, the sikhs won't take no crap from nearby neighbours.

Give 'em some dirty bombs, a few hundred clean bombs and also some really filthy bombs just in case the neighbours produce any surprises, they can wipe the slate clean and we Americans won't even be blamed this time. I mean theres a billion of 'em anyway use 'em to test the effects of all out nuclear maddness. We'll call this new offensive Desert Fox.

What have we got to lose? I definately don't have anything. I mean ma own people and party don't even support me anymore, and I'm startin' to feel a little sheepish in this lions den. I mean if they could suggest the unthinkable for m'cronie buddies, what might they do to me? So why not execute the master plan and go out with a big BANG. Better useing their soil than ours.

:kick:

Astronaut-04-june.gif

Have fun up there mate

Anyway I am trying to stay fixed in the observer position as if in a space station hovering above the earth and quite detached. The karma is just playing out and Krsna is in control.

Mirage-04-june.gif

Explode-02-june.gif

Another good laugh from the forums today. That's the vision Sridas. I am just having a little trouble with the take off part. I hope I make it before the nukes go off. See you there bro.=:-)

Originally Posted by Guest

Political Science by musician and satirist Randy Newman

Here is the youtube music video of the song...www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vb0Mu0mhlw

No worries mate, we'll be right down here! Won't we?:(

Vegetarians are mostly centered among the Democrats.

If not for the Democrats, we would be singing the Bible in school and all worshipping Jesus according to law. Keeping God out of schools means keeping the Christian God out of schools, and to keep it fair, all Gods.

If not for the Democrats, we would be singing the Bible in school and all worshipping Jesus according to law. Keeping God out of schools means keeping the Christian God out of schools, and to keep it fair, all Gods.

Your point is well taken but I wouldn't describe the liberal advancements in education as any major victory either as Prabhupada said:

Prabhupada: No they say, they simply give primary education (indistinct) they can read, that's all. And (indistinct). They don't send because everyone knows that sending boys to the school means spoil them. That's all. I have seen intelligent boys, they go to school and he is spoiled. Yes, spoiled. He learns how to smoke, how to have sex, how to talk nonsense, how to use knife, how to fight, these things. At least at the present moment. Yes. Simply slaughterhouse, this so-called school is called slaughterhouse. Yes, slaughterhouse.

Maybe more democrats are vegetarian but how do you know? Done a headcount. In anycase the number of veggies on both sides is miniscule as to not be relevant.

Every hear of the voucher system? This would open up school choice for everyone. The Christians could go to Christian schools the Hindus, Muslims and Buddhists as well as pure atheistic materialists go also go to the school of their choice.

Although your idea of a separate Christian God etc. is not very developed IMO as I see only One God named differently in different cultures, still you should be a supporter of the voucher system of free choice in education even if it meant sharing the room with some republicans.

More Republicans support this(although their convictions are weak it appears) and almost all democrats fiercely oppose it due in large part to the fact that one of their main supporters is the teachers union which fierce oppose it. They like their monopoly status.