IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

My Introduction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Moderator,

I am very happy to be part of this group. Let me expound my spiritual interest.

Based in Delhi, I have deep interest in Kashmir Shaivism. This mystic philosophy stresses that we have to develop inner strength. Many times people fall pray to guilt and self- condemnation or become hypocritical due to endless internal struggle urged by lofty spiritual traditions and practices. Therefore, we have to overcome the dogma of sin, fear and suppression.

I am grateful to the people all over the world for overwhelming response to our transformation presentations called "Inner Bliss & Harmony". During our last visit to U.S. Senator John Burton of C.A. honoured us with "Certificate of Recognition". We had a grand presentation in SF.

I look forward to your good wishes for our mission of universal spirituality and world harmony. Here in Delhi we have regular teaching programs and practical sessions - Divine Grace Meditation.

"While Vedas - Tantra Begins".

Regards,

Virendra.

Chairman / Lalleshwari International Trust

Delhi - India. ( 91 – 11- 26892972 ) M - ( 91 - 9818211796 )

http://shaivism.netfirms.com/vqazi/index.html

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India

Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW

I also have a great interest in Kashmir Shaivism although I doubt it is as knowledgeable as yours. Could you please assist me with a question I have been trying to find the answer to for a very long time:-

When Shiva conceals Himself and forgets His true nature, how does He act as preserver/protector and dispenser of grace if he is unaware of His nature.

I know that through Self Realisation individuals become aware of their true nature, but I am talking of Shiva in His Universal Role.