IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
AncientMariner

Tiger Woods

Rate this topic

I don't think Tiger Woods is an ordinary living entity. I am not saying he is Krishna but I think as the years go by his influence on this world will extend far beyond just sports and his impact will be massively spiritual as well. You can laugh at me now but I think in the long run I will be proven correct on this one not that it matters one way or another. Of course I could be wrong and if so I apologize in advance.

I'm sure Krsna is using many sports personalities in his service in various ways.

Here in Australia its best V8 racing driver died on the track this last week. Off the track he influenced a vast following who are in a national state of mourning. Who knows who he was, but he was a dedicated vegan, nonsmoker, non drinker, practiced Yoga and followed the eastern shastras which is quite unusual for an aussie.

Like the Indians with cricketers or the Brazilians with footballers the locals here worship their sports Gods and his funeral promises to be fitting a king.

I think Tiger is a Buddhist isn't he?

If the sporting pastimes in the material world are just a perverted reflection of the spiritual world they must be pretty full on there with Krsna and Balaram. Never a dull moment.

"I am the ability in Man." What to speak of in his mates, can't imagine.

Have to admit I like a bit of sport.

I'm sure Krsna is using many sports personalities in his service in various ways.

Here in Australia its best V8 racing driver died on the track this last week....

For me another great aussie is Steve Irwin, one of the most famous, amazing wildlife presenter, also known as "crocodile hunter". When he was killed just recently by a huge stingray I really wondered what were his last thoughts? His enthusiastic approach to nature conservation and the environment won him a global following. His death was filmed while they were doing an underwater documentary and since he was only 44 it once more comes to mind how quickly it can happen that we're forced to leave this body behind and everything related to it like family, relatives, friends, possessions but also name, fame and distinction - just within seconds everything is gone never to return.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/09/04/australia.irwin/index.html