Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

PLEASE PLEASE HELP with the Mantra

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Dear Guru Ji', Sisters & Brother

 

Please can some one share the specific mantra to prevent

hair loss and generate hair growth.

 

I have posted this request thrice.

I have been answered to do certain procedure or ritual

which i do not have access to.

 

I am more in need of the mantra which would be

appropriate and within my means,

 

So kindly do share the mantra for hair growth.

 

Thank you all.

  • 5 years later...
Posted

Dear Guest

 

I have not personally heard of such a process or mantra, but would recommend that you focus on reducing your stress levels, take the appropriate nutrients daily, including a full set of vitamins, and meditate.

 

I always find meditation to Ganesha always helps me to find the way.

 

Best of luck

MY

Posted

there is a mantra for this...

dont get shock..

its prana chaitanya mantra..

where you can give command to ur cell.. and activate DNA

mantha cant disclose here, or even if i say no use...... because it must be taken by guru..

show ur interest on my new post

i give address of siddha guru, once i seen very good responce from all..

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Dear Serchingeye,

 

I am searching for a siddha guru since more than a year now and very much interested in finding a genuine one. I would really appreciate if you could help me further.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...