IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Bhakta Don Muntean

Ceasefire too soon?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Bickering over who is right and who is wrong, Quoting articles that supports Hezbollah or Israel is not going to solve anything.

I see no other solution, no other solution, no other solution in this "soeg doeg dham" (place of happiness or distress) but to chant and try your best to expose people to Krsna Bhakti. Instead of using your Energy and vigor for supporting Israel or the Palestinians rather use it in serving Lord Krsna.

Not for some mundane cause of who is more more right or more justified in this War.

Just my opinion..... Some may say it is an easy escape from reality and I would say yes I am escaping Your Reality.

Jay Sirla Prabhupada

Haribol

Bickering over who is right and who is wrong, Quoting articles that supports Hezbollah or Israel is not going to solve anything.

I see no other solution, no other solution, no other solution in this "soeg doeg dham" (place of happiness or distress) but to chant and try your best to expose people to Krsna Bhakti. Instead of using your Energy and vigor for supporting Israel or the Palestinians rather use it in serving Lord Krsna.

Not for some mundane cause of who is more more right or more justified in this War.

Just my opinion..... Some may say it is an easy escape from reality and I would say yes I am escaping Your Reality.

Jay Sirla Prabhupada

Haribol

Indeed Yogesh, wise words - just googled around and found this:

CC Madhya 18.202: "I have studied the Muslim scripture very extensively, but from it I cannot conclusively decide what the ultimate goal of life is or how I can approach it.

CC Madhya 18.203: "Now that I have seen You, my tongue is chanting the Hare Kṛṣṇa mahā-mantra. The false prestige I felt from being a learned scholar is now gone."

CC Madhya 18.204: Saying this, the saintly Muslim fell at the lotus feet of Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu and requested Him to speak of life's ultimate goal and the process by which it could be obtained.

CC Madhya 18.205: Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu said, "Please get up. You have chanted the holy name of Kṛṣṇa; therefore the sinful reactions you have accrued for many millions of lives are now gone. You are now pure."

CC Madhya 18.206: Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu then told all the Muslims there, "Chant the holy name of Kṛṣṇa! Chant the holy name of Kṛṣṇa!" As they all began to chant, they were overwhelmed by ecstatic love.

CC Madhya 18.207: In this way Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu directly initiated the saintly Muslim by advising him to chant the holy name of Kṛṣṇa. The Muslim's name was changed to Rāmadāsa. Another Pāṭhāna Muslim present there was named Vijulī Khān.

CC Madhya 18.208: Vijulī Khān was very young, and he was the son of the king. All the other Muslims, or Pāṭhānas, headed by Rāmadāsa, were his servants.

CC Madhya 18.209: Vijulī Khān also fell down at the lotus feet of Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu, and the Lord placed His foot on his head.

CC Madhya 18.210: After bestowing His mercy upon them in this way, Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu left. All those Pāṭhāna Muslims then became mendicants.

CC Madhya 18.211: Later these very Pāṭhānas became celebrated as the Pāṭhāna Vaiṣṇavas. They toured all over the country and chanted the glorious activities of Śrī Caitanya Mahāprabhu.

The circumstance might be complex but many say that Israel and all those Muslim countries in neighborhood are more or less in war since the very foundation of the State of Israel.

Muslims are well aware that they are more in number - how to expect there will be a normal living side by side with people who follow such a primitive religious system which cant even be called religion? For example in material sense, Australia is made for Australian creatures, if animals like rabbits are mixed into their nature's situation the whole organic equilibrium collapses like WTC. Same happened when at the Galapagos islands goats could aggrandize unchecked and in order to maintain the original biological balance they all had to be removed. This is of course the material platform. As long people are stuck on the material bodily concept of live there wont be living side by side as long they aren't forced to stay in their territory.

People feel threatened wherever Muslim communities start to grow fast and build a state within the state. There're 30 Mio Muslims all over Europe and they demand to be treated according Human Rights Convention respectful. Meanwhile 95% non-Muslims believe that the Muslim strategy is to produce 5 times more children than any other people only for that reason to ultimately take over due their superior number. Since there isnt anymore a solution on the material plane to have a peaceful living on earth there's only one solution: Lord Chaitanya's strategy to convert Muslims. Basically Lord Chaitanya made Muslims to reject Islam like nobody else. Haridas Thakur (chief of this Universe, Lord Brahma) took birth in a Muslim family only for that reason - to teach the world how to forswear of being a militant Muslim rascal by chanting Hare Krishna.

Otherwise Bush is presently in pretty bad shape :D :

So you have no program then - you just wish to yap about stuff but never to present valid ideas to bring changes - you say that without chanting and conversions of muslims it's a lost cause - well that isn't true either - i told you no utopian plans - only practical points - but - you have none.

Your answer didn't spell out much of anything but an indication that you think Israel should be dismantled - the same options that the noted groups are calling for. Don't hold your breath on that one though...

You stated:

"Otherwise Bush is presently in pretty bad shape"

So where does that come from?

[...]

People feel threatened wherever Muslim communities start to grow fast and build a state within the state. [...]

Since there isnt anymore a solution on the material plane to have a peaceful living on earth there's only one solution: Lord Chaitanya's strategy to convert Muslims. Basically Lord Chaitanya made Muslims to reject Islam like nobody else. Haridas Thakur (chief of this Universe, Lord Brahma) took birth in a Muslim family only for that reason - to teach the world how to forswear of being a militant Muslim rascal by chanting Hare Krishna.

Otherwise Bush is presently in pretty bad shape :D :

Just see - that's not any solution at all and - if you were to do this - how would you do it?

Most of us cannot get even our own families [who love and respect us] to accept Krishna - so - how do you expect to get these inimical groups and individuals to - at least - show respect to Krishna?

Your plan is very much 'utopian' and it may even be seen as goading by them - of course - in my many postings i've presented many practical points about this matter and - such impractical 'conversions' of these groups - isn't on the list. Better to have a program that isn't forwarded - as a refelection of theirs.

So note that you say 'there isnt anymore a solution on the material plane' but - that isn't exactly true now is it.

There are solutions but - it takes sincere players to find them.

That is one part of the problem here - hezbollah hamas Iran Syria - these aren't sincere players - they do not want peace - they wish to further their ideological [pronuonced: idiotillogical in this case] objectives and - that is a wipespread bloody islamic revolution.

They do not want to make peace with the world as they think that the world must be subdued for [their misdirected verison of] Islam.

So I ask you Suchandra - how shall these noted groups and nations become pacified on their present course?

You wrote:

People feel threatened wherever Muslim communities start to grow fast and build a state within the state.

So you do have a clue then...do you know why 'people' are threatened by a state within a state - what to speak of - radical states within radical states?

...........in my many postings i've presented many practical points about this matter..............

Seemingly your practical points were worthless - where is peace?

When suggesting spiritual solutions you call this "utopian".

"As you sow, so shall you reap" - why blame others for a bad result?

Israeli reservists slam leaders over Lebanon war

By Jeffrey Heller Mon Aug 21, 5:04 AM ET

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli reservists, in a scathing open letter published on Monday, accused government leaders and top army officers of inept handling of the war in Lebanon and called for a broad investigation of their actions.

The letter, which appeared in the newspaper Haaretz, was signed by hundreds of veterans of the Lebanon campaign, the left-leaning daily said.

An Israeli general said the military had been "guilty of the sin of arrogance" in its approach to the 34-day battle against Hizbollah guerrillas, remarks that appeared to justify growing public criticism of the conduct of the campaign.

"I failed to prepare the infantry better for war," Brigadier-General Yossi Heiman, the outgoing chief infantry and paratroops officer, told troops on Sunday in comments broadcast a day later and not directly related to the reservist manifesto.

In the letter, troops of the Spearhead Paratroop Brigade did not challenge the decision to go to war after Hizbollah seized two Israeli soldiers in a cross-border raid on July 12, reflecting a national consensus the campaign was justified.

But they raised questions about how the government and senior officers conducted a war in which the Israeli military failed to deliver a knockout blow to the Lebanese group or prevent it from firing nearly 4,000 missiles into Israel.

"At the back of his mind, each and every one of us knew, that for the just cause of protecting the citizens of Israel, we would even put our lives on the line," said the letter, published a week after a ceasefire went into effect.

"But there was one thing we were not and would not be willing to accept: We were unwilling to accept indecisiveness."

"COLD FEET"

The soldiers, who were called up for duty on July 30, said "the cold feet" of decision-makers was evident everywhere.

"The indecisiveness manifested itself in inaction, in not carrying out operational plans, and in canceling all the missions we were given during the fighting," the petition said.

"This led to prolonged stays in hostile territory without an operational purpose and out of unprofessional considerations, without seeking to engage in combat with the enemy."

Accusing the army of failing to prepare properly for war against Hizbollah, the reservists demanded "a thorough and worthy investigative commission under the auspices of the state."

Such a commission would have broader powers, including a mandate to investigate Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and other cabinet members, than an inquiry panel, set up by Defense Minister Amir Peretz, that began work on Sunday.

Olmert indicated on Sunday that he might order a wider inquiry going beyond the Peretz-appointed panel, which is examining only the military and the defense ministry.

One security official, who asked not to be identified because he was not authorized to speak to the media, told Reuters that military intelligence on Hizbollah's strength and positions in southern Lebanon had been inadequate.

The official said troops were often sent into villages with little idea of the type of opposition they would face.

Reservists have formed the backbone of Israel's fighting forces in past wars.

After the 1973 Middle East war, in which Egypt and Syria scored initial successes that caused heavy Israeli casualties, demobilized reservists were at the forefront of public criticism that ultimately forced Prime Minister Golda Meir to resign. Nearly 1,200 people in Lebanon and 157 Israelis were killed in the latest conflict in which villages across southern Lebanon and areas of Beirut were heavily damaged by Israeli air strikes, and northern Israel was shut down by Hizbollah rockets.

Seemingly your practical points were worthless - where is peace?

When suggesting spiritual solutions you call this "utopian".

"As you sow, so shall you reap" - why blame others for a bad result?

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli reservists, in a scathing open letter published on Monday, accused government leaders and top army officers of inept handling of the war in Lebanon and called for a broad investigation of their actions.

The letter, which appeared in the newspaper Haaretz, was signed by hundreds of veterans of the Lebanon campaign, the left-leaning daily said.

An Israeli general said the military had been "guilty of the sin of arrogance" in its approach to the 34-day battle against Hizbollah guerrillas, remarks that appeared to justify growing public criticism of the conduct of the campaign.

"I failed to prepare the infantry better for war," Brigadier-General Yossi Heiman, the outgoing chief infantry and paratroops officer, told troops on Sunday in comments broadcast a day later and not directly related to the reservist manifesto.

In the letter, troops of the Spearhead Paratroop Brigade did not challenge the decision to go to war after Hizbollah seized two Israeli soldiers in a cross-border raid on July 12, reflecting a national consensus the campaign was justified.

But they raised questions about how the government and senior officers conducted a war in which the Israeli military failed to deliver a knockout blow to the Lebanese group or prevent it from firing nearly 4,000 missiles into Israel.

"At the back of his mind, each and every one of us knew, that for the just cause of protecting the citizens of Israel, we would even put our lives on the line," said the letter, published a week after a ceasefire went into effect.

"But there was one thing we were not and would not be willing to accept: We were unwilling to accept indecisiveness."

"COLD FEET"

The soldiers, who were called up for duty on July 30, said "the cold feet" of decision-makers was evident everywhere.

"The indecisiveness manifested itself in inaction, in not carrying out operational plans, and in canceling all the missions we were given during the fighting," the petition said.

"This led to prolonged stays in hostile territory without an operational purpose and out of unprofessional considerations, without seeking to engage in combat with the enemy."

Accusing the army of failing to prepare properly for war against Hizbollah, the reservists demanded "a thorough and worthy investigative commission under the auspices of the state."

Such a commission would have broader powers, including a mandate to investigate Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and other cabinet members, than an inquiry panel, set up by Defense Minister Amir Peretz, that began work on Sunday.

Olmert indicated on Sunday that he might order a wider inquiry going beyond the Peretz-appointed panel, which is examining only the military and the defense ministry.

One security official, who asked not to be identified because he was not authorized to speak to the media, told Reuters that military intelligence on Hizbollah's strength and positions in southern Lebanon had been inadequate.

The official said troops were often sent into villages with little idea of the type of opposition they would face.

Reservists have formed the backbone of Israel's fighting forces in past wars.

After the 1973 Middle East war, in which Egypt and Syria scored initial successes that caused heavy Israeli casualties, demobilized reservists were at the forefront of public criticism that ultimately forced Prime Minister Golda Meir to resign. Nearly 1,200 people in Lebanon and 157 Israelis were killed in the latest conflict in which villages across southern Lebanon and areas of Beirut were heavily damaged by Israeli air strikes, and northern Israel was shut down by Hizbollah rockets.

What are my suggestions - you say there is no peace - well - is anyone doing any of the thigns that I've suggested? Nope!

Also - you pasted another opinion article - just for the sake of posting it?

Also - please tell us now - already - how you will get these terrorists to respect Krishna - what to speak chant.

[...]

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israeli reservists, in a scathing open letter...In the letter, troops of the Spearhead Paratroop Brigade did not challenge the decision to go to war after Hizbollah seized two Israeli soldiers in a cross-border raid on July 12, reflecting a national consensus the campaign was justified. But they raised questions about how the government and senior officers conducted a war in which the Israeli military failed to deliver a knockout blow to the Lebanese group or prevent it from firing nearly 4,000 missiles into Israel. [...]

So - "In the letter, troops of the Spearhead Paratroop Brigade did not challenge the decision to go to war after Hizbollah seized two Israeli soldiers in a cross-border raid on July 12, reflecting a national consensus the campaign was justified. But they raised questions about how the government and senior officers conducted a war in which the Israeli military failed to deliver a knockout blow to the Lebanese group or prevent it from firing nearly 4,000 missiles into Israel." - so - did you read that part Suchandra?

So the world today is told that hezbollah has 25000 rockets and - a continued desire to use them - shame on the world for dropping the ball on this issue [with all the phoney outrage] for not [helping] letting Israel complete the task during the conflict - of bringing and end to their irregular fighting.

Such a joke now isn't it - of course - the hezbollah have not changed their minds about anything - they intend to attack again.

Just like Hamas - they are not ever going to recognize Israel's right to exist[?].

Well the free world is going to say that hezbollah and hamas have no right to exist.

They are irregular fighting groups and as such do not have the legitimacy and honor needed to do the right thing - so how does that make them feel?

Imagine you are Israel and you're having to make peace with such a recklessly determined collective one that doesn't think you have a right to exist - what a stranded starting point! Can people see what that might be like?

So where does this all go now?

Yes the ceasefire was too soon!

that propaganda thread deserves to be closed as well.

...well i'll avoid getting into the standard goading-type discussions with you so as to not give you any opportunity to post in such a manner to induce that.

Threads shouldn't be 'closed' just because you don't agree with the subject matter of them - such a censor you want to be!

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Source: Palestine News Network</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD vAlign=top>Published: October 5, 2006 Author: Sa'ed Al Shouhki</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD vAlign=top></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- More not-ready-for-American-prime-time news -->Today in the southern West Bank's Hebron District a heavily armed group of Israeli settlers broke into the Halhoul Village Mosque and began performing Jewish religious services.

Official Palestinian sources in the town told PNN on Thursday that the Israeli settlers carried machine guns and other weapons while overtaking the mosque for a half hour of Jewish prayer. Israeli soldiers occupying the area guarded the northern Hebron's mosque on behalf of the settlers.

Halhoul's Mayor, Dr. Ziyad Abu Youssef, said that this is not new, unfortunately, as Israeli settlers are taking to storming mosques with soldiers to guard them. "This is a direct assault on the sanctity of our mosques, our religion, our land and all Muslims," the Mayor said this afternoon.

Also on Thursday Israeli forces invaded the southern Hebron town of Yatta. The southern West Bank raid led to the arrest of 22 year old Ayman Houcher after Israeli forces broke into his father Kamal Houcher's Wadi Zeitoun neighborhood home near the Yatta Municipal Building. Hebron's Palestinian Joint Operations Security team issued details Thursday afternoon. Israeli soldiers burst into the family home, conducted an invasive search, and took Ayman to an unknown location.

In a way sometimes I see these terrorists are better than materialistic third class athiests scientists! afterall they have some element of GOD in thier whatever doings? otherwise todays world is moving on these scietists inventions.....

Hari hari bol

both of these Christians and Muslims are no better for Bharath, both have done enough looting and destruction. Might be better among devils we can choose!!!!!!......:eek4:

we have a saying " Muslims pierce from the front and are straight forward, but these so called christians are like slow poisson, wouldnt really know when it has taken over-jut like brits in India"

hari hari bol

In a way sometimes I see these terrorists are better than materialistic third class athiests scientists! afterall they have some element of GOD in thier whatever doings? otherwise todays world is moving on these scietists inventions.....

Hari hari bol

How can you say that there is an "element of GOD in thier whatever doings" - the Islamists no more respect God - than hiranyakashipu respected Brahma!

There is NO GOD among the Islamists - if they pray and there are seeming answers to these 'prayers' it must be disembodied demons that are responding.

It is a fool's paradise which people are living in should they think that the Islamist program or - those who ascribe to it - have ANY redeeming qualities...

Please don't live in that fool's paradise...

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>Source: Guardian Unlimited (U.K. )</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD vAlign=top></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD vAlign=top></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- -->Gaza doctors say patients suffering mystery injuries after Israeli attacks

Rory McCarthy in Gaza City

Tuesday October 17, 2006

The Guardian

Doctors in Gaza have reported previously unseen injuries from Israeli weapons that cause severe burning and deep internal wounds often resulting in amputations or death.

The injuries were first seen in July, when the Israeli military launched a series of operations in Gaza following the capture of an Israeli soldier by Palestinian militants.

Doctors said that, unlike traditional combat injuries from shells or bullets, there were no large shrapnel pieces found in the patients' bodies and there appeared to be a "dusting" on severely damaged internal organs.

"Bodies arrived severely fragmented, melted and disfigured," said Jumaa Saqa'a, a doctor at Shifa hospital, the main casualty hospital in Gaza City. "We found internal burning of organs, while externally there were minute pieces of shrapnel. When we opened many of the injured people we found dusting on the internal organs."

(...)The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), which monitors weapons used in conflicts, said it had heard reports of similar injuries from Gaza and was collecting information on the case. "We haven't come to any sort of conclusion about what kind of weapon it was," said Bernard Barrett, an ICRC spokesman.

<table><tbody><tr><td valign="top">Source: Guardian Unlimited (U.K. )</td></tr><tr><td> </td><td valign="top"></td></tr><tr><td> </td><td valign="top"></td></tr></tbody></table>

<!-- -->Gaza doctors say patients suffering mystery injuries after Israeli attacks

Rory McCarthy in Gaza City

Tuesday October 17, 2006

The Guardian

Doctors in Gaza have reported previously unseen injuries from Israeli weapons that cause severe burning and deep internal wounds often resulting in amputations or death.

The injuries were first seen in July, when the Israeli military launched a series of operations in Gaza following the capture of an Israeli soldier by Palestinian militants.

Doctors said that, unlike traditional combat injuries from shells or bullets, there were no large shrapnel pieces found in the patients' bodies and there appeared to be a "dusting" on severely damaged internal organs.

"Bodies arrived severely fragmented, melted and disfigured," said Jumaa Saqa'a, a doctor at Shifa hospital, the main casualty hospital in Gaza City. "We found internal burning of organs, while externally there were minute pieces of shrapnel. When we opened many of the injured people we found dusting on the internal organs."

(...)The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), which monitors weapons used in conflicts, said it had heard reports of similar injuries from Gaza and was collecting information on the case. "We haven't come to any sort of conclusion about what kind of weapon it was," said Bernard Barrett, an ICRC spokesman.

Well blame the irregular fighters [whom you support] for fighting unconventionally and - from within population centers - you know how the islamists operate - so - they have created a problem for themselves.

Ask yourself - what kind of weapons are they trying for - we know the answer to that :rolleyes2:...

I wonder if the red cross is invesitgating and condemning that hezbollah loaded all their rockets with ballbearings and shrapnel plates?

It should be again noted that these rockets were directed at civillian population centers - where there were no IDF soldiers 'hiding out'!

These ballbearings and shrapnel plate laden rockets were not directed to attack other soldiers - they were directed at civillians - with little chance of affecting the IDF - YES - hezbollah knew this and - that was their without honor heinous plan - kill as many Israeli civillians as possible. Do you care about that?

Well blame the irregular fighters [whom you support] for fighting unconventionally and - from within population centers - you know how the islamists operate - so - they have created a problem for themselves.

people like them and you will justify ANY atrocity to further your own cause. that is why I condemn people like you and them because you are one and the same problem.

the use of chemical weapons (the Israeli weapon described above is a chemical weapon) is banned under the Geneva conventions, but of course Israel does not feel obligated to follow ANY international laws.

people like them and you will justify ANY atrocity to further your own cause. that is why I condemn people like you and them because you are one and the same problem.

the use of chemical weapons (the Israeli weapon described above is a chemical weapon) is banned under the Geneva conventions, but of course Israel does not feel obligated to follow ANY international laws.

You say chemical weapons - that is not proven and - even if...how would you fight irregular fighters [like the islamists]who are bent on nothing less than your termination?

You think that the "holocaust" was a collective jewish karma - that says it all about your support for these pigs called islamists - funny how you are critical of Israel but not of the islamists - you think the latter are a providential godsend to 'deal with them jews' - isn't that correct?

You've not said a word about the ballbearing and shrapnel plate laden rockets the hezbollah fired - was that not against "Geneva conventions"?

...funny how you are critical of Israel but not of the islamists...

because you do not acknowledge what I have said many times here, like:

"I condemn people like you and them because you are one and the same problem."

I cannot treat you like a legitimate debater only as a propaganda monger.

so, one more time:

You people act in equally criminal and abhorrent ways as islamic terrorists. You deserve one another.

Guest guest

Kulapavana is a confused individual.

Muslims all over the world make sure Kafirs never live in peace. If not Israel, it's Kashmir, if not Kashmir, it's Chechnya, or Eastern Europe, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, bangladesh etc. In Bangladesh and pakistan, hindus have been exterminated by 'peace-loving muslims.' Then there are instances like Thailand where muslims have killed buddhist people too. Bottom line, muslims are killing non-muslims all over the world. So even if there's no Israel, muslims will continue killing kafirs all over the world.

That should be our primary concern, why Islam allows the killing, rape and plunder of non-muslims, even as it demands-quite hypocritically-rights and freedoms for its own people in Israel and elsewhere. In Saudi Arabia, any non-muslim religious symbol is confiscated at the airport itself, and dare these hypocrites demand freedom to practice their religion in non-muslim countries! Don't people like Kula have any shame or self-respect?

Of course, one cannot expect apologists like Kula to answer these questions. As far as he's concerned, all muslims are innocent, even though they've killed millions around the world, and the whole world, including Americans, Jews, Hindus, Russians, Filipinos, Thai, Lankans, Africans, Europeans are all oppressing Muslims! It is a world-wide conspiracy to oppress muslims (as if the rest of the world doesn't have better things to do), even though muslims are persisting in murderng, mutilating, raping millions upon millions year after year.

Sri Madhva is of the view that asuras will be asuras, they can never change. Didn't believe it before, but after observing blood-thirsty Islamists and their shameless apologists, I am beginning to believe it whole-heartedly.

You say chemical weapons - that is not proven and - even if...how would you fight irregular fighters [like the islamists]who are bent on nothing less than your termination?

You think that the "holocaust" was a collective jewish karma - that says it all about your support for these pigs called islamists - funny how you are critical of Israel but not of the islamists - you think the latter are a providential godsend to 'deal with them jews' - isn't that correct?

You've not said a word about the ballbearing and shrapnel plate laden rockets the hezbollah fired - was that not against "Geneva conventions"?

well, bhakta don, you ask us to choose among demons; for bharathiyas all the same; no one left us un-raped.....

the same old simple proverb prabhu.... As you sow , so shall you reap

hari hari bol

Kulapavana is a confused individual.

Muslims all over the world make sure Kafirs never live in peace. If not Israel, it's Kashmir, if not Kashmir, it's Chechnya, or Eastern Europe, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, bangladesh etc. In Bangladesh and pakistan, hindus have been exterminated by 'peace-loving muslims.' Then there are instances like Thailand where muslims have killed buddhist people too. Bottom line, muslims are killing non-muslims all over the world. So even if there's no Israel, muslims will continue killing kafirs all over the world.

That should be our primary concern, why Islam allows the killing, rape and plunder of non-muslims, even as it demands-quite hypocritically-rights and freedoms for its own people in Israel and elsewhere. In Saudi Arabia, any non-muslim religious symbol is confiscated at the airport itself, and dare these hypocrites demand freedom to practice their religion in non-muslim countries! Don't people like Kula have any shame or self-respect?

Of course, one cannot expect apologists like Kula to answer these questions. As far as he's concerned, all muslims are innocent, even though they've killed millions around the world, and the whole world, including Americans, Jews, Hindus, Russians, Filipinos, Thai, Lankans, Africans, Europeans are all oppressing Muslims! It is a world-wide conspiracy to oppress muslims (as if the rest of the world doesn't have better things to do), even though muslims are persisting in murderng, mutilating, raping millions upon millions year after year.

Sri Madhva is of the view that asuras will be asuras, they can never change. Didn't believe it before, but after observing blood-thirsty Islamists and their shameless apologists, I am beginning to believe it whole-heartedly.

With exceptions of Jaya and Vijaya in the form of ravana, kamsa, shishupala etc etc. Whomsoever Krishna himself kills are not simple beings, they are indeed his own devotees. afterall every activity of his lotus hands are for transdedental purpose

hari hari bol

Kulapavana is a confused individual(...)

I may be "confused" to people like you, but I reject ALL demons, not just those who use Islam as an excuse for their crimes.

you quote Madhava, but do you know who an asura is? asura is one who engages in asuric activities, like butchering innocent childrens in Lebanon with cluster bombs illegally dropped on major civilian centers at the end of the war. These kids are still dying every day from Israeli bombs. so asuras come with a star of david too, not just with the crescent. do you have the moral courage to see THAT?

are you also suggesting that I am an apologist to the "blood-thirsty Islamists"? In what way?

which part of "You people act in equally criminal and abhorrent ways as islamic terrorists" you do not understand?" - tell me, and I will repeat that slowly for you.

you are probably just another propaganda worker with an agenda of your own, hiding behind the nameless posts as it is customary for your kind.

Guest guest

Kula,

The reason why the world is punishing Muslims is because Muslims have been creating trouble for non-Muslims all over the world, ranging from india to philipines to Europe to Americas to Australia to (lemme catch my breath) Africa! In Saudi Arabia, they don't even allow non-muslims to possess non-islamic symbols, they're confiscated right at the airport. So much for Islamic tolerance.

Islam is a barbaric religion, and yes, you're a shameless apologist. You never talk about the millions of Hindus, Jews and Buddhists murdered by Islamists over the years. In nations like Pakistan, minorities are ethnically cleansed, but you are yet to post anything on that. But you're only too happy to highlight 'Jewish atrocities' on a bunch of people who worship death and darkness. Are you not ashamed? You have sympathy for people who want to wipe you out, you have sympathy for people who are demonic in their behavior, you pity those who live in stone age with zero tolerance for their neighbors, you pity those who make a habit out of butchering, and all your talk about dharma is reserved for non-muslims. Hypocrisy thy name is Kula!

If nothing else, try to be balanced and objective, and then I'll take you seriously. Post something on how you'd view and tackle the menace of islam, which is destroying the world at a rapid pace. You, the great dharmic Vaishnava, what's your take on a cult of suicide bombing, rape, mutilation? How would you, as a kshatriya, handle it? Do you have the guts to answer that? If you do, I can consider your views seriously, OTOH, if you choose to ignore and instead focus on a tiny piece of land in ME, you're only giving yourself away.

Out of curiosity....Which is the top priority for vaishnvas now-to worry about tiny Israel and 15m jews worldwide, or to worry about 1b muslims, hundreds of Islamic terror networks, 54 fundamentalist muslim nations, worst human rights record of muslims etc. etc. (the list of islamic horrors is pretty lengthy)? Try, kula, try to be more creative in your approach. don't give a predictable response such as "all of them are demons" etc. etc. Nobody is perfect and with your sanctimonious attitude, almost everybody will qualify as a demon! So the need of the hour is to prioritize.

If nothing else, try to be balanced and objective, and then I'll take you seriously. Post something on how you'd view and tackle the menace of islam, which is destroying the world at a rapid pace. You, the great dharmic Vaishnava, what's your take on a cult of suicide bombing, rape, mutilation? How would you, as a kshatriya, handle it? Do you have the guts to answer that? If you do, I can consider your views seriously, OTOH, if you choose to ignore and instead focus on a tiny piece of land in ME, you're only giving yourself away.

the answer to this question is not a matter of guts. there is plenty of gutsy morons making life miserable for others. it is a matter of intelligence, that people like you, who support military solutions to social problems, have precious little. what the heck do you know about dharma and real kshatriya behavior? your support for demonic activities of your own tribe gives YOU away. are YOU balanced and objective? I dont see that.

I spoke many times on this forum about my answer to the problem of islamic terrorism but you ignore it because you dont like it, and you have no stomach for it as it would cost your tribe land and money. so the war continues, because on both sides people like you add fuel to the fire by supporting injustice and hate.

Out of curiosity....Which is the top priority for vaishnvas now-to worry about tiny Israel and 15m jews worldwide, or to worry about 1b muslims, hundreds of Islamic terror networks...

I am actually not worried about either of these two - Krsna is in charge and they are not my responsibility. I am worried about Vaishnavas supporting adharmic activities and thus contaminating our movement. When I lived and preached in the communist countries, I did not worry about communists, only about acting in Krsna consciousness. The communists did not bother us, as we were not involved in politics and acted on the level of spirituality and justice.

You question my guts? who the heck are you, anyway? I printed and distributed Prabhupada's books in a communist Poland risking my life and limb in the process. I dont consider myself especially brave, but I have no shortage of courage when it comes to acting on principles of justice and dharma. I openly use my name here and dont hide like some coward behind no-name entries in controversial discussions.

IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU who drag our movement into the gutter of world politics, partiality and support for gross injustice. Idiots like a GBC member Harivilas, who publicly states he supports massive bombing of Islamic countries in order to "make room for Krsna consciousness". That guy is clueless about what dharma realy is, and what spreads Krsna consciousnes. but... surprise, surprise... he also happens to be the member of your tribe. I doubt both of you really care about our movement - all you seem to care about is your own pet sectarian cause.