IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bhaktachris

Down Load of Folio Where to Find?

Rate this topic

Hare Krsna,

Once i found on the Prabhupada part of this website a thread with a link to a website that gave for free the "Complete Works of Srila Prabhupada"

I did download it, and had it in my computer for quick reference, but my computer crashed so bad, i had to have everything taken off of it, and i lost the Folio Download.

I am missing that greatly, can anyone help?

I believe it was posted by a friend with the screen name "Govindram"

HELP! thank you for any help. Bhakta Chris

Hare krishna, at your service Prabhuji:pray:

http://www.archive.org/details/Bhaktivedanta-Swami-Prabhupada108

Hope you found it prabhu. Hare Krishna, i used to be Govindaram.

It's on that page. Hare Krishna.

Oh! I am so happy to reconnect with you Govindaram now Pankaja Dasa!

I know that i thanked you in the past for linking to the download places for the complete works of Prabhupada. If you do not think so, i again thank you very very much!

I followed the link you gave me, but found it only as MP3 download place (i think) and now i want to clarify what i am looking for.

I had on my computer before a program that i could go to that was a "folio" and made it easy to Copy and Paste anything from the Complete works. I work on website as it's webservant, and need to be able to Copy and Paste works from Prabhupada. That is what i am after and needing!

I will follow your signature now too, to see if that might have the Folio program that i need, thank you Prabhu!

Sincerely yours in the service of Prabhupada, Bhakta Chris

Oh! I am so happy to reconnect with you Govindaram now Pankaja Dasa!

I know that i thanked you in the past for linking to the download places for the complete works of Prabhupada. If you do not think so, i again thank you very very much!

I followed the link you gave me, but found it only as MP3 download place (i think) and now i want to clarify what i am looking for.

I had on my computer before a program that i could go to that was a "folio" and made it easy to Copy and Paste anything from the Complete works. I work on website as it's webservant, and need to be able to Copy and Paste works from Prabhupada. That is what i am after and needing!

I will follow your signature now too, to see if that might have the Folio program that i need, thank you Prabhu!

Sincerely yours in the service of Prabhupada, Bhakta Chris

Hare Krishna,

The Folio Works is on the first url. 'Complete_Works_Prabhupada.rar', don't thank me I didn't make it. :), but thx anyway.

Thanks Pankaja Prabhu,

I got your PM too, and it is working right now, %15 downloaded so far.

I hope that i can again be able to copy and paste, since then i can put important snippets of Prabhupada's Complete Works in different headlines, where the masses can see easily on our website.

Just see, our website has not had new post in months because of this problem.......... http://protectacow.typepad.com/

CLick Start in Windows, Find,

Bhaktivedanta Book Trust/Folio-Views/Install.

Right-click Install, and choose Internet Explorer.

Then follow intructions.

====

Can't open file with Word, Works is a Folio File.

It's possible to create Word files, Mark a section in Folio (saves time),

FILE/EXPORT/rft etc.

You have Wordpad? Export to 'Text with linebreak'.

(If you don't have MS Word).:)