IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mahak

definition of Israelite

Rate this topic

With respect to Desmond Decker, the original Jamaican Rastafarian reggae artist, who wrote the excellent hit "Israelites", I offer the following for the consideration of my Vaisnava friends.

Israel means, literally, the wife of God. This is actually another name for Mother Mary, the Axumite Hebrew who was selected as the Wife of Yusif of the House of David. So, the term Israelist means the servant of the wife of God, not a system unfamiliar to the Vaisnava class.

Israel is a chosen people, because they have no other than God. Israel means wanderer nation, twelve tribes, etc, but also means having no other, like a chaste wife of God.

Israel the nation is not the wifwe of God. There is no religious attitude at all, more of a cultural or nationalistic concern. Maybe that shred of land stolen from Palestine is misnamed, but it doesnt matter, much, now, does it.

I had a song about israelites, those who have no other than their husband, the Supreme Lord. It is titled:

Kewela's Mourn

I heard the story of the burning bush,

I wondered about Jahweh.

I know it is all for the Creator's joy,

I know to live, I must play.

Messaiah says to be just like a child

And give up all fear today.

It is up to me to cry, to die for His Kingdom.

We are not alone, Messaiah takes us home,

Shows us the way to His Kingdom.

A tribute to the teachers, who, despite Babylon,

Show us the way to His Kingdom.

A tribute to the martyr, a tribute to the Dread,

A tribute to the ones who give life to the dead.

They cry, they die for His Kingdom.

The Shahman said to me, "Be an Israelite,

Do not give credance to the pain.

The chosen people, they live in Zion,

Never to be cheated again.

To Babylon, the Lord causes them dread,

leaving them totally insane.

Rude men do not know how to cry, to die for His Kingdom." What you may see as a conspiracy

Is just a symptom, when life

Comes to stay in mind and form

To stir up the trouble and strife.

Do what you do and off you go,

But you never give up your life.

You teach the world how to cry, how to die for His Kingdom.

Do what you do, and off you go, but you never give up your life, because this life belongs to my husband.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

With respect to Desmond Decker, the original Jamaican Rastafarian reggae artist, who wrote the excellent hit "Israelites", I offer the following for the consideration of my Vaisnava friends.

Israel means, literally, the wife of God. This is actually another name for Mother Mary, the Axumite Hebrew who was selected as the Wife of Yusif of the House of David. So, the term Israelist means the servant of the wife of God, not a system unfamiliar to the Vaisnava class.

Israel is a chosen people, because they have no other than God. Israel means wanderer nation, twelve tribes, etc, but also means having no other, like a chaste wife of God.

Israel the nation is not the wifwe of God. There is no religious attitude at all, more of a cultural or nationalistic concern. Maybe that shred of land stolen from Palestine is misnamed, but it doesnt matter, much, now, does it.

I had a song about israelites, those who have no other than their husband, the Supreme Lord. It is titled:

Kewela's Mourn

I heard the story of the burning bush,

I wondered about Jahweh.

I know it is all for the Creator's joy,

I know to live, I must play.

Messaiah says to be just like a child

And give up all fear today.

It is up to me to cry, to die for His Kingdom.

We are not alone, Messaiah takes us home,

Shows us the way to His Kingdom.

A tribute to the teachers, who, despite Babylon,

Show us the way to His Kingdom.

A tribute to the martyr, a tribute to the Dread,

A tribute to the ones who give life to the dead.

They cry, they die for His Kingdom.

The Shahman said to me, "Be an Israelite,

Do not give credance to the pain.

The chosen people, they live in Zion,

Never to be cheated again.

To Babylon, the Lord causes them dread,

leaving them totally insane.

Rude men do not know how to cry, to die for His Kingdom." What you may see as a conspiracy

Is just a symptom, when life

Comes to stay in mind and form

To stir up the trouble and strife.

Do what you do and off you go,

But you never give up your life.

You teach the world how to cry, how to die for His Kingdom.

Do what you do, and off you go, but you never give up your life, because this life belongs to my husband.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Sorry Jesus isn't the messiah...

Hari Bolo!

Guest guest

Jews arent Israelites, either. Most are euros or amerikans. Holy Mt Zion has nothing to do with the world. Israelite means the servants of the consort of Lord Narayana.

messiah = an anointed one who will lead the Israelites back to Holy Mt. Zion

meaning the messiah or messiahs are the ones who care for all the innocents, those who are faithful to their husband.

Why argue jewish doctrine here, just a song, bro.

Guest guest

Sorry you lose at the internet, the nation and people of Israel are deeply religious, you would know that if you ever spent any time there.

Guest guest

We are speaking of the government. The common people of all nations have deep religious attitudes, but their governments have other things in mind.

"Deeply religious" means that certain characteristics can be observed. Ariel Sharon cannot be considered "deeply religious" because of his actions. He had ordered massacers of many women and children in refugee camps way back 25 yeARS AGO. sUCH ACTIVITIES ARE NOT DONE BY DEEPLY RELIGIOUS PEOPLE.

Dont get me wrong here, Im not partisan at all, because the hezbollah show no "deeply religious" characteristics either. Nor does the other criminals and murderous thugs that cause such pain to innocent folks.

But the people, now that is a different story, and there are very maNY IN iSRAEL AND IN gAZA and in lebanon, syria, iran, iraq, all over the area, many have truely religious characteristics, but they are the ones all blown up in the gutters of Kali yuga warfare, where innocents are targetted by worse than mlecca warriors, including bush, sharon, the irani dude, the al qaida dude. They dont even get near their enemies, each other, because they are criminally treacherous, and just cause great bloodshed while they make their points that no "deeply religious" person even cares about.

mahak

deeply religious? srmad bhagwatam rejects religiosity in favor of the absolute truth.

i don't really care about messiah, bible, allah, yahweh etc etc......it is amazing how many bible/israeli debates show up on sanatan-dharm websites.

i do like reggae tho!

also, shamans are siberian wisemen, how do they fit into this mish-mash?

this word is being widely mis-used, to the chagrin esp. of many native-americans who do not have SHAMANS no matter what the new agers say.

deeply religious? srmad bhagwatam rejects religiosity in favor of the absolute truth.

i don't really care about messiah, bible, allah, yahweh etc etc......it is amazing how many bible/israeli debates show up on sanatan-dharm websites.

i do like reggae tho!

also, shamans are siberian wisemen, how do they fit into this mish-mash?

this word is being widely mis-used, to the chagrin esp. of many native-americans who do not have SHAMANS no matter what the new agers say.

...good - now go live in the shadows and try to forget that we are not the only people on earth - besides - people who read the vedas should show no other interests - in any other faith groups?

This forum is called 'World Review' - what does that mean?

I think yer just anti-biblical - besides - why did you leave your opinions here? [answer that and you will have yer answers]

i'm sorry that i don't agree, however....

i am not anti-bible. i am interested in plenty-i have been on peyote pilgramages in mexico, lived in rain forest villages etc etc..i have friends that are rastafarians,( NOT trustafarians ) from JAMAICA as well. my band has played shows with them.

i find some of what jesus ( or whoever ) said inspiring. if you are a christian or a jew--good for you! but don't tell me that because i don't care about who or what an israeli is, according to your visions, that i live in the shadows. you don't know a thing about me.

you notice i did not attack the poster, who i ususually agrree with. just expressed my opinion. i guess i forgot this is not a vaishnava forum.<g>now you can go back to your regular programming!</g>