IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Who is Radharani?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna! Please accept my most humble obeisances.

Who exactly is Radharani? i had previously that Her to be the Hladini Potency/Mahabhao of Shri Krishna. And because there is no difference between the Shakti and Shaktiman, there is no difference between them.

However, i recently came across another opinion, according to which Radharani is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and Krishna is Her expansion (to be the Personal form of Brahman). and that Vrindavan is Her expansion (along with all the lilas)

any ideas on this?

thanks

Haribol

Radharani Maa is the eternal Shakti of Lord Krishna. She is Indefferent from the Lord. the only difference is that she is white and Lord Dark in color. Radha is always chanted before Krishna and not otherwise Hare is also her name only.Without her mercy no one gets in the Inner Raas Circle. Without her Mercy Lord is far far away.

Guest guest

is there scriptural evidence to suggest that Radharani is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and Krishna is her expansion?

in a way the question is moot because if we accept Krishna to be the Supreme Personality of Godhead then it automatically means that Radha is also Supreme Personality of Godhead given that there is no difference between the two.

also, why do people in Vrindaban usually greet with "Radhey Radhey" versus our "Hare Krishna" (which i assume translates to "Radhey Krishna).

thanks

Haribol

As there is no difference between the fire and its heat there is no difference between Radha and Krishna.Both are one and not two.

People in Vrindaban do greet Radhe Radhe .It is the same as Hare Krishna as Hare means Radhe only. there is no question of verses here.It is ones personal choice. It is like someone calles Mom and someone mummy. If one depends on mother I dont think father will be angry? The same here.