IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Tirisilex

Spontaneous Chanting??

Rate this topic

Tonight while watching a movie I found myself chanting "Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare"

I wasnt even putting any kind of effort it just happened.. I was watching the movie and I noticed I was chanting.. I was like "woe.. Where did that come from?"

I was wondering if this means anything? Is it a sign of something or is it a common thing?

Tonight while watching a movie I found myself chanting "Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare"

I wasnt even putting any kind of effort it just happened.. I was watching the movie and I noticed I was chanting.. I was like "woe.. Where did that come from?"

I was wondering if this means anything? Is it a sign of something or is it a common thing?

That's what happens, when you become a higher devotee, you start chanting the name of Lord in your every work....when you start doing a work you take the Lord's name and when you finish the work, you again take the name of Lord. You cannot stay without taking his name. Taking his name is so sweet that you get the most peace by taking his name. And when you become a higher devtee, the name comes to your mouth automatically.

Hare Krishna

Chant and be happy.........:pray:

Guest guest

But we should not reaveal it to the public,

cos,

we may loss it.Only to Intimate friends.

It is just the beginning of more advanced stages...

Lets try to go for Srii Gouranga Mahaprabhu's Nam,rup,gun,lila=names,form,sp.qualities,and pastimes;think about,hear,speak...

And then Srii Srii Radha-Krishna......

Gouranga!

Can somesoul quote me the verse wich describes that in Kali yuga the worship of Srii Srii Radha-krishna is useless without going throug Gouranga?

Guest guest

Sometimes, when the movie is really bad, like in a Vin Diesel sequence, I find myself taking shelter of the Holy Name.

Mostly I watch movies out of boredom, and half way into the flick I realize that what I miss is the real thing, the taste of being with devotees and serving. But that seems like a luxury these days, not so easily granted. So we try make do with distracting the mind with movies, internet and such things. Perhaps the Lord is holding back on account of our (the devotee community) abuses of each other?

It used to be so simple, we were Hare Krsnas, surcharged with enthusiasm and inspiration. And respect also of one another. Now we struggle with the Holy Name. I long for a return to the taste.

O Mahaprabhu, please rescue us all!