IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Kripamoya

Concocted Notions Of The Misguided

Rate this topic

I think Kripamoya needs some kripa. Few years from now you'll be a Mayavadi. 100% Guarantee.

I wouldn't expect anything less from one of the clueless zombies of Narayana Maharaja.

I would rather be a mayavadi than a follower of Narayana Maharaja.

Guest guest

I wouldn't expect anything less from one of the clueless zombies of Narayana Maharaja.

I would rather be a mayavadi than a follower of Narayana Maharaja.

Come on, don't you know all the common sense things that most people learn in their thirties? (Of course I don't know how old you are). Things like: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR, YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT. or NEVER SAY NEVER (unless your already a pure devotee). Get a grip, Shakespeare: "Methinks you protest too much". Didn't Saul the greatest persecutor of the early Christians become Paul? Didn't Gadadhar Padit become a disciple of Pundarika Vidyanidhi because the best way to counter Vaisnava aparadha is to become that Vaisnava's disciple? Are all the advices of the sastra against Vaisnava aparadha wrong? What if your wrong? Are you willing to suffer such dire consequences? Why don't you just go on with your devotional life and set an example for others? trnad api sunicena/ taror api sahisiva amanina manadena/kirtaniyah sada harih. It's the words of Mahaprabhu, believe it, its true.

Uddhava minutely studied the transcendental abnormal condition of the gopis in their separation from Krsna, and he thought it wise to repeat all the pastimes of Sri Krsna over and over again. Materialistic persons are always in a burning condition on account of the blazing fire of material miseries. The gopis also were burning in a transcendental blazing fire due to separation from Krsna. The blazing fire which was exasperating the gopis, however, is different from the fire of the material world. The gopis constantly want the association of Krsna, whereas the materialistic person wants the advantage of material comforts.

It is stated by Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura that Krsna saved the cowherd boys from the blazing forest fire within a second, while their eyes were closed. Similarly, Uddhava advised the gopis that they could be saved from the fire of separation by closing their eyes and meditating on the activities of Krsna from the very beginning of their association with Him. From the outside, the gopis could visualize all the pastimes of Krsna by hearing the descriptions of Uddhava, and from inside they could remember those pastimes. From the instruction of Uddhava, the gopis could understand that Krsna was not separate from them. As they were constantly thinking of Krsna, Krsna was also thinking of them constantly while at Mathura.

Uddhava's messages and instructions saved the gopis from immediate death, and the gopis acknowledged the benediction from Uddhava. Uddhava practically acted as the preceptor spiritual master of the gopis, and they in return they worshiped him as they would worship Krsna. It is recommended in authoritative scriptures that the spiritual master should be worshiped on the level of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, because of his being His very confidential servitor, and it is accepted by great authorities that the spiritual master is the external manifestation of Krsna. The gopis were relieved from their transcendental burning condition by realizing that Krsna was with them. Internally, they remembered His association within their hearts, and externally Uddhava helped them to appreciate Krsna by conclusive instructions.

Uddhava was the siksha guru of Radharani and the gopis.:crying2: