IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

Why isn't there a Prabhupada Guru who comes to save me and gives me full shelter???

Rate this topic

prabhupada-on-vyasana-beadb.jpg

Just like the olden days of the ISKCON-lila 1966-1977 where the shelter was the one and only Srila Prabhupada. Where are all the Prabhupada's now?:pray:

I pray to Krsna that one appear to me by Krsna's causeless mercy and give me shelter at his lotus feet.:pray:

"When the student is ready, the master appears.":smash:

Srila Prabhupada was never an elderly Indian swami. He used that form to serve Krsna while he had it and thus it was certainly spiritualized down to the last atom. Because of the way he lived and worked through that body it became worshippable. He manifested his living presence through that body.

Fortunate for us that service to Krsna included leaving volumns of transcendental literature on Krsna consciousness into which his living presence can be still be felt today. Those that wish to can take full advantage of Srila Prabhupada's living presence by meeting him there.

If serious we can submit to his instructions, we can render service to his instructions by carrying them out and in so doing he will impart transcendental knowledge unto us having seen the truth himself.

No one is lacking guru. We are only lacking the sincerity to fully appreciate his living presence.

Srila Prabhupada's statements concerning spiritual master and initiation. Let's look at some of those:

"I wish that, in my absence, all my disciples become the bona fide spiritual master."

"They are helping me in this missionary work. At the same time, I shall request them all to become spiritual master. Every one of you should be spiritual master, next."

"Every student is expected to become acharya . . . I have given you sannyasa with the great hope, that, in my absence, you will preach the cult."

"Just adhere yourself to the lotus feet of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Then you become spiritual master. That's all. So, I hope that all of you men, women, boys, and girls become spiritual master and follow this principle."

" . . . it is distinct that, although he was a conditioned soul in his previous life, there was no impediment of his becoming the spiritual master. This law is applicable not only to the spiritual master, but to every living entity."

"Maybe, by 1975, all of my disciples will be allowed to initiate and increase the number of generations. That is my program."

"By 1975, all of those who have passed all of the above examinations will be specifically empowered to initiate and increase the number of the Krishna conscious population."

" . . . just like I have got my disciples, so, in the future, these many disciples may have many branches of disciplic succession . . ."

"I am very much hopeful that my disciples, who are now participating today--even if I die--my movement will not stop. I am very much hopeful. Yes. All these nice boys and girls who have taken so seriously . . . You have to become spiritual masters."

Yep. There goes ritvik. There goes whatever the GBC's current inventions go on the subject. If any of his disciples become fixed in following his instructions, internally as well as externally, then the natural result will be those disciples are now fit to be guru to someone else.

So now all of Prabhupada's disciples have the order and wishes of their spiritual master to become guru. No need to check in with the GBC for final authorization, no need to canvass for disciples, just be scrupulously following his teachings it all arises naturally.

We see this vividly in the example left by Srila Prabhupada himself.

Yasodanandana: Before you came, many gurus came, but they did not make any pure devotee of Krsna.Prabhupada: How they can? HE IS NOT PURE DEVOTEE OF KRSNA. HOW CAN HE DO? Krsna-sakti vina nahe nama pracara: "WITHOUT BEING EMPOWERED BY KRSNA NOBODY CAN TURN A PERSON TO BECOME DEVOTEE OF KRSNA." It is not... ARTIFICIALLY, YOU CANNOT MAKE. HE MAY MAKE A SHOW of gold manufacturing, but HE CANNOT MAKE A DEVOTEE OF KRSNA. THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE. (750203mw.haw)

"...Because ONE WHO HAS UNDERSTOOD KRSNA PERFECTLY... THIS IS THE QUALIFICATION OF GURU. So that qualification, to attain, is not very difficult. BUT BECAUSE WE ARE RASCALS, WE DO NOT TRY TO TAKE THE QUALIFICATION. THAT QUALIFICATION IS VERY SIMPLE. One... Who can understand Krsna? KRSNA IS NOT SO CHEAP THING. He has said already that yatatam api siddhanam kascin mam vetti tattvatah. SO IT IS NOT VERY EASY. BUT IT IS VERY EASY IF YOU TAKE THE PROCESS, easiest process. What is that easiest process? That easiest process: YOU DON'T TALK NONSENSE; YOU SIMPLY TALK WHAT KRSNA HAS SAID. THAT'S ALL. And many times they give me very great credit that I have done wonderful. Yes, I have done wonderful. But what is the reason? Because I AM NOT A RASCAL. I SPEAK WHAT KRSNA HAS SPOKEN. THAT'S ALL. VERY EASY. EVERYONE CAN DO THAT. NOT ONLY I. ANY OF YOU, YOU CAN DO THIS. SIMPLY SPEAK what is..., WHAT KRSNA HAS SAID. That's all. DON'T MAKE ADDITION, ALTERATION. Then you become rascal. Immediately you become rascal." (740810SB.VRN)

Of course a bona fide guru is free from all material desires and always relishing transcendental bliss on the spiritual platform. He no longer has any attachment to the material world at all. He is enjoying a higher, spiritual taste. He's always thinking of Krishna and Krishna's pastimes, he's always chanting Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. He's very anxious to use every moment in Krishna's service, therefore he does not like to waste even a second without thinking of Krishna and doing some practical service for Krishna. Therefore he does not sleep very much or eat very much. He considers sleeping a great waste of time and tries to minimise it as much as possible and he respects Krishna's prasadam, but he relishes seeing his disciples and the fallen conditioned souls enjoying Krishna's prasadam more than enjoying eating it himself. His pleasure is in seeing his disciples prepare and offer sumptuous, first-class food to Krishna and to see that sumptuous prasadam distributed to the fallen conditioned souls.

"...Therefore real, steady bhava is definitely displayed in the matter of CESSATION OF MATERIAL DESIRES (ksanti), UTILISATION OF EVERY MOMENT IN THE TRANSCENDENTAL LOVING SERVICE OF THE LORD (avyartha-kalatvam), EAGERNESS FOR GLORIFYING THE LORD CONSTANTLY (nama-gane sada ruci), ATTRACTION FOR LIVING IN THE LAND OF THE LORD (pritis tad-vasati sthale), COMPLETE DETACHMENT FROM MATERIAL HAPPINESS (virakti), and PRIDELESSNESS (mana-sunyata). One who has developed all these transcendental qualities is really possessed of the bhava stage, AS DISTINGUISHED FROM THE STONEHEARTED IMITATOR OR MUNDANE DEVOTEE." (SB 2.3.24)

"This is the injunction, Vedic. If you want to know things which is beyond your conception, beyond your sense perception, then you must approach a bona fide spiritual master. What is the symptom of bona fide spiritual master? EVERYONE WANTS TO BECOME SPIRITUAL MASTER. So that is also stated. Sabde pare ca nisnatam. One who has taken complete bath in the ocean of the Vedic literature, sabde pare ca nisnatam. Just like if you take bath, you become refreshed. If you take nice bath, you feel refreshed. Sabde pare ca nisnatam. Without refreshness, one cannot understand this sublime subject matter. And the guru, or the spiritual master, should be refreshed by taking bath in the ocean of Vedic knowledge. And what is the result? Sabde pare ca nisnatam brahmany upasamasrayam. By, after such cleanliness, he has taken shelter of the Supreme Absolute Truth, without any material desires. HE HAS NO MORE ANY MATERIAL DESIRES; HE'S SIMPLY INTERESTED IN KRSNA, or the Absolute Truth. These are the symptoms of guru, or spiritual master." (720908BG.PIT)

"...There may be many great souls--jnanis, yogis... Bhaktas, or pure devotees, are also called great souls--but THEY ARE VERY RARELY FOUND. One can find many great souls amongst yogis and jnanis, but a truly great soul, A PURE DEVOTEE OF THE LORD, WHO IS FULLY SURRENDERED TO THE LORD, IS VERY RARELY FOUND (sa mahatma sudurlabhah, Bg. 7.19). A DEVOTEE'S MIND IS ALWAYS CALM, QUIET AND DESIRELESS because he is always anyabhilasita-sunyam, HAVING NO DESIRE OTHER THAN TO SERVE KRSNA as His personal servant, friend, father, mother or conjugal lover. Due to his association with Krsna, a devotee is always very calm and cool..." (SB 4.24.20)

"'A SOBER PERSON WHO CAN TOLERATE THE URGE TO SPEAK, THE MIND'S DEMANDS, THE ACTIONS OF ANGER, AND THE URGES OF THE TONGUE, BELLY, AND GENITALS IS QUALIFIED TO MAKE DISCIPLES ALL OVER THE WORLD.' In this verse Rupa Gosvami mentions six "pushings" (vegam). This pushing is a kind of impetus. For instance, when nature calls, we have to go to the toilet, and we cannot check this urge. So this urge is called vegam, a kind of pushing. According to Rupa Gosvami, there are six vegams. Vaco vegam is the urge to talk unnecessarily. That is a kind of pushing of the tongue. Then there is krodha-vegam, the urge to become angry. When we are pushed to anger, we cannot check ourselves, and sometimes men become so angry that they commit murder. Similarly, the mind is pushing, dictating, "You must go there at once," and we immediately go where we are told. The word jihva-vegam refers to the tongue's being urged to taste palatable foods. Udara-vegam refers to the urges of the belly. Although the belly is full, it still wants more food, and that is a kind of pushing of the belly. And when we yield to the pushings of the tongue and the belly, the urges of the genitals become very strong, and sex is required. If one does not control his mind or his tongue, how can he control his genitals? In this way, there are so many pushings, so much so that the body is a kind of pushing machine. Rupa Gosvami therefore tells us that ONE CAN BECOME A SPIRITUAL MASTER ONLY WHEN HE CAN CONTROL ALL THESE URGES." (PoP 5)

"OTHERWISE DON'T TRY TO BECOME GURU. Impersonalists, half-understood, partially understood, HE CANNOT BECOME GURU. This is the Caitanya Mahaprabhu's formula. Therefore FIRST OF ALL TRY TO UNDERSTAND KRSNA. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND IN SUCH A WAY THAT YOU CAN REFUTE ALL OTHERS' ARGUMENT, ALL OTHERS' OPPOSITION. THERE ARE SO MANY OPPOSING ELEMENTS. THEN YOU ARE GURU. OTHERWISE YOU CANNOT BECOME A GURU. GURU IS NOT SO TEENY THING OR TRIFLE THING THAT EVERYONE BECOMES GURU MAHARAJA, no. THAT IS NOT GURU. Sa mahatma... Vasudevah sarvam iti sa mahatma sudurlabhah. (750128BG.TOK)

"One who cannot deliver his dependents from the path of repeated birth and death should never become a spiritual master, a father, a husband, a mother or a worshipable demigod." (770217rc.may)

"...The conditioned souls, therefore, must hear with appreciation and devotion the Lord's pastimes in relationship with the external energy, and such acts are as good as the hearing of rasa-lila in the liberated stage. A CONDITIONED SOUL SHOULD NOT IMITATE THE ACTIVITIES OF LIBERATED SOULS. Lord Sri Caitanya never indulged in hearing the rasa-lila with ordinary men." (SB 2.7.53)

Guest guest

Yep. There goes ritvik. There goes whatever the GBC's current inventions go on the subject. If any of his disciples become fixed in following his instructions, internally as well as externally, then the natural result will be those disciples are now fit to be guru to someone else.

So now all of Prabhupada's disciples have the order and wishes of their spiritual master to become guru. No need to check in with the GBC for final authorization, no need to canvass for disciples, just be scrupulously following his teachings it all arises naturally.

Actually his disciples have all had that order for a very long time.

Guest guest

"just be scrupulously following his teachings it all arises naturally."

Does that include following the managerial instructions for the society that he taught we are all to properly organize and take part in?

the problem with the GBC guru system is that the success rate is very bad and the failure rate of gurus is very high.

I don't accept for a minute that Srila Prabhupada would accept or appreciate what they are doing now.

I am confident he would tell the GBC to "stop all initiatons immediatly".

He would have said that after about the second or third guru went down for the count.

There is no way that Srila Prabhupada approves of the GBC guru system and all this falling down of gurus.

ISKCON has gone off the deep end.

They are making a mockery out of the parampara system.

Of course. A guru is one who knows the science of Krsna consciousness and loves Krsna and others. What was Prabhupada's desire? To teach everyone the science of Krsna and turn everyone into lovers of Krsna.

Guest guest

Srila Prabhupada was never an elderly Indian swami. He used that form to serve Krsna while he had it and thus it was certainly spiritualized down to the last atom. Because of the way he lived and worked through that body it became worshippable. He manifested his living presence through that body.

Fortunate for us that service to Krsna included leaving volumns of transcendental literature on Krsna consciousness into which his living presence can be still be felt today. Those that wish to can take full advantage of Srila Prabhupada's living presence by meeting him there.

If serious we can submit to his instructions, we can render service to his instructions by carrying them out and in so doing he will impart transcendental knowledge unto us having seen the truth himself.

No one is lacking guru. We are only lacking the sincerity to fully appreciate his living presence.

Hi theist, are you a member of ISKCON?

since ISKCON has many problems at the present. What is the best way to pursue Krishna Consciousness? to chant and read books at home, and try to fellowship with devotees online?

should one seek out another Gaudiya Guru to initiate them? I am not a member of ISKCON, what would be the best way for me to personally seek Krsna?

Hi theist, are you a member of ISKCON?

since ISKCON has many problems at the present. What is the best way to pursue Krishna Consciousness? to chant and read books at home, and try to fellowship with devotees online?

should one seek out another Gaudiya Guru to initiate them? I am not a member of ISKCON, what would be the best way for me to personally seek Krsna?

I would recommend that you seek out Govinda Maharaja of Sri Caitanya Saraswata Matha of Navadvip and try as best you can to get your formal diksha from him before it is too late.

http://scsmath.com/

That was my post. I was away from the house and forgot to log in.

The original question was, "Where are all the Prabhupadas now?" The answer is, of course, that, one one level, there is no second. But he does expect all of his disciples to represent him in every way. As far as there being only one shelter in the late '60s and '70s, that was true in the sense that no one else came out here looking for us. But there were--and are--of course, many manifestations of that single shelter that is the lotus feet of Sri Nityananda Prabhu. When we are ready, Krishna arranges for us to meet our spiritual master. One example we see in the scripture is the Lord's sending Narada to guide Dhruva. These arrangements are made by the Lord Himself. And when that happens, we will feel that we have no choice but to surrender to the dust of the feet of that emissary sent by the Lord to deliver us to Him.

I like theist's posts, and I really appreciate the collection of quotations Krishna das posted.

Here's something I posted a few years ago elsewhere:

Just after Srila Prabhupada's passing, the first day I returned to work, one of my colleagues at the Legal Aid Society of Hawaii told me she had seen in the newspaper that my guru had passed away. She asked, "Who will take his place?"

I looked at her and replied, "Well, no one can take his place, Janice." I was thinking on my feet here. I had never thought in these terms, especially over the previous few days. "But for managing the society," I continued, "he has appointed a board of several men. And for teaching and making disciples [and I realized as I said it that, although it hadn't occurred to me before, all Srila Prabhupada's statements added up to this, and as I said it I felt the weight of the realization], that's now our responsibility. Individually and collectively, we all have to become qualified to accept this responsibility."

In the last days Srila Prabhupada said:

senior sannyasis can initiate

Senior sannyasis are the sannyasis that took sannyasa from Srila Prabhupada directly. The sannyasis that took sannyasa from them are junior sannyasis.

Nonetheless, even the senior sannyasis fell down right and left.

Srila Prabhupada directed in Sri Caitanya Caritamrita that householders should not accept disciples.

That might be acceptable in the Vedic upanayana system, but in the Sankirtan movement Srila Prabhupada wanted that initiations should be conducted by senior sannyasis.

In the most elevated and gracious conception, we should not even reject a guru who has fallen down if he still fancies himself as a devotee, but has simply fallen down circumstantially.

Srila Prabhupada directed in Sri Caitanya Caritamrita that householders should not accept disciples.

Do you have a citation to suport that assertion? Here's what Srila Prabhupada says in his purport to Cc Madhya 4.111:

According to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu:

kiba vipra kiba nyasi sudra kene naya,

yei krsna-tattva-vetta, sei ‘guru' haya

"A person may be a brahmana, a sannyasi, a sudra or whatever, but if he is well conversant in the science of Krsna, he can become a guru." (Cc. Madhya 8.128) This statement is supported by Sri Madhavendra Puri. According to the pancaratra injunction, only a householder brahmana can initiate. Others cannot. When a person is initiated, it is assumed that he has become a brahmana; without being initiated by a proper brahmana, one cannot be converted into a brahmana. In other words, unless one is a brahmana, he cannot make another a brahmana. A grhastha-brahmana partaking of the varnasrama-dharma institution can secure various types of paraphernalia to worship Lord Visnu through his honest labor. Actually, people beg to be initiated by these householder brahmanas just to become successful in the varnasrama institution or to become free from material desires. It is therefore necessary for a spiritual master in the grhastha-asrama to be a strict Vaisnava. A spiritual master from the sannyasa order has very little opportunity to perform arcana, Deity worship, but when one accepts a spiritual master from the transcendental sannyasis, the principle of Deity worship is not at all neglected. To implement this conclusion, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu gave us His opinion in the verse kiba vipra kiba nyasi, etc. This indicates that the Lord understood the weakness of society in its maintaining that only a grhastha-brahmana should be a spiritual master. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu indicated that it does not matter whether the spiritual master is a grhastha (householder), a sannyasi or even a sudra. A spiritual master simply must be conversant in the essence of the sastra; he must understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Only then can one become a spiritual master.

From this purport it appears that grihasthas who are firmly situated in Krishna consciousness can certainly initiate disciples. However, even sannyasis may do so if they are also Krishna conscious.

Many years ago, a prominent ISKCON sannyasi/guru was arguing that only sannyasis could initiate. I called him on this in the assembly of Godbrothers. When I asked him why, his rationale was completely mundane and so off the mark that most of us had to restrain ourselves from making fun of him. It was essentially that householders are all controlled by sex desire, but sannyasis are free from sexual desire, so only they can get women to go out on sankirtan. I did actually poke a little fun at him, asking, "So you have a better program than Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu's: kiba vipra kiba nyasi?" He had no response except that he was the authority. Meanwhile, he's gone. Got married because he became bored with preaching and couldn't control sexual desire. And many of us householders have persisted in our sadhana and service to Srila Prabhupada, however diminished it may be by domestic and professional responsibilities.

Sure Babhru prabhu, I have some references.

I will do some work here after I finish my evening chores.

I am amazed that you can't see the key words in that quote you gave like

"A grhastha-brahmana partaking of the varnasrama-dharma institution" and

"but when one accepts a spiritual master from the transcendental sannyasis".

Nonetheless, I will present some material to establish my point more authoritatively on the books of Srila Prabhupada.

Kripamoya,

Dandabats. May I humbly suggest that you don't advocate people going to take shelter of Srila Govinda Maharaj on a discussion board such as this. Inevitably, someone will get offended that their own Guru-varga is not being recommended, and they will say bad things about Srila Govinda Maharaj as a way of putting him down and putting up their guru. I have seen it happen time and time again on these sorts of discussion boards and I don't want to see it happen again. And by the way, I am the manager of one of Srila Govinda Maharaj's temples, and I do have his backing to make this sort of request. I really don't want to make another comment on this board after this. I used to come here a while ago and make lots of comments but the endless conflicts I see here are not good for my soul so I will sign off now. Bye.

Kripamoya,

Dandabats. May I humbly suggest that you don't advocate people going to take shelter of Srila Govinda Maharaj on a discussion board such as this. Inevitably, someone will get offended that their own Guru-varga is not being recommended, and they will say bad things about Srila Govinda Maharaj as a way of putting him down and putting up their guru. I have seen it happen time and time again on these sorts of discussion boards and I don't want to see it happen again. And by the way, I am the manager of one of Srila Govinda Maharaj's temples, and I do have his backing to make this sort of request. I really don't want to make another comment on this board after this. I used to come here a while ago and make lots of comments but the endless conflicts I see here are not good for my soul so I will sign off now. Bye.

Sorry you don't approve prabhu, but Sridhar Maharaja himself said that "kirtan means a fight".

Anyone that is not willing to fight for what they believe in is not willing to perform kirtan and is no representative of Srila Sridhar Maharaja.

I don't seek, need or want any position in anyone's Math, so I am free to speak from the heart and I don't allow anyone to censor that.

namaste, I hope you understand.

Prabhu,

If you like to fight that is ok. Go for it. But I can say with absolute certainty that Srila Govinda Maharaj will not be there with you in the fight.

That's fine.

I love him and support him all the way even if he and all his disciples hate me.

I am not doing this for position or reward.

I am just a fanatic for the naked truth and I don't care much for political ambitions and position seekers.

Truth is the only support I need.

I am amazed that you can't see the key words in that quote you gave like "A grhastha-brahmana partaking of the varnasrama-dharma institution" and "but when one accepts a spiritual master from the transcendental sannyasis".

Who says I can't see them? However, what's really the essential point of the purport? I'd suggest this: "Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu indicated that it does not matter whether the spiritual master is a grhastha (householder), a sannyasi or even a sudra. A spiritual master simply must be conversant in the essence of the sastra; he must understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Only then can one become a spiritual master."

That's fine.

I love him and support him all the way even if he and all his disciples hate me.

I am not doing this for position or reward.

I am just a fanatic for the naked truth and I don't care much for political ambitions and position seekers.

Truth is the only support I need.

Prabhu nobody hates you and nobody thinks badly of you. Gurudev included, I'm sure. I'm 99% certain I know who you are --- you are my old friend who lived with Goswami in the early days --- but I was only meaning to say that it is better to be avoiding dramas than getting involved in dramas.

Guest guest

Ok Back to your corners!

Is this just a case of Different Moods for different Dudes?

Would Sridhar Maharaj choose a successor that was so different from himself?

I am not too sure.

To think that a place where people meet to ask about the Lord and find fellowship would be a place Sri Govinda Prabhu would exclude from his mercy just doesn't strike me right.

Just because some donut head might say some bad things about him?

If he only reached out to souls in situations where NO ONE would be exposed to making offenses he would be in a cave preaching to the bats!!

Is muralidhar das trying to say that once someone crosses the threshold of Govinda Maharaj's temples that they are automatically freed of anartha by his Krpa siddhi, and no offenses are ever committed ?

An offense is an offense. If guiding souls on this forum in his direction for his mercy prompts some idiot to be offensive, how is that any different in essence from when you go out on Harinam with him, and there is someone who looks over in distaste or goes home and talks poorly about those "crazy krishnas".

I am 100% certain Govinda Maharaja would agree with me.

I am 100% certain that Murlidhara dasa is well intentioned. Maybe he doesn't want the ethers to become heavy with people creating offenders in his Guru's name. Perhaps he has the mistaken belief his Guru will have to suffer their Karma or something.

Anyway, his statement that he has his backing to make this sort of request seems flimsy to me. Just a front to give his claim more gravity than it is due.

Perhaps if he would check in on this board to see what the current membership is doing from time to time, he would see how there are some very high quality souls participating here who could benefit from his Guru's mercy.

Guest guest

I am stunned again.

At 6:38 Murlidhara dasa posts a topic called Sripat Bamunpura Glorifying Govinda Maharaj, giving a link to an scsmath ashram of his.

Then at 6:55 he posts this

May I humbly suggest that you don't advocate people going to take shelter of Srila Govinda Maharaj on a discussion board such as this. Inevitably, someone will get offended that their own Guru-varga is not being recommended, and they will say bad things about Srila Govinda Maharaj as a way of putting him down and putting up their guru. I have seen it happen time and time again on these sorts of discussion boards and I don't want to see it happen again. And by the way, I am the manager of one of Srila Govinda Maharaj's temples, and I do have his backing to make this sort of request. I really don't want to make another comment on this board after this. I used to come here a while ago and make lots of comments but the endless conflicts I see here are not good for my soul so I will sign off now. Bye.

What are the putting in his prasadam?

I posted the information about Sripat Bamanpara to inform people about that wonderful place.

But for your information I have been told directly by Srila Govinda Maharaj in a one-on-one situation that he does't desire that "everyone" should listen to him. He said he only wants to assist devotees who are trying to follow Srila Sridhar Maharaj. If others want to do otherwise then they may "do as they like" (to quote Srila Govinda Maharaj).

You go and make comments about what I said two minutes ago or ten minutes ago. Well, dude, take a look at the Math website today and see what is there on the top of the page:

19 June 2006

060609_HDGdsc_0035.jpgAudio: "We must be serious about the ruling of Mahaprabhu Sri Chaitanyadev... I want to give remembrance to everyone." This morning's class to the devotees by Srila Bhakti Sundar Govinda Dev-Goswami Maharaj. Praphulla Krishna Prabhu of Brazil was present and reported, "Srila Gurudev was looking directly into the faces of the devotees one by one, stressing to them the importance of Mahaprabhu's teachings of humility, tolerance and giving honour to others."

trnsprnt.gifaudioano_trnsprnt.gifDownload, or listen online (40+ minutes, 4.9 MB mp3 audio).

===============

What more can I say? Only goodbye.