Nirali Posted June 5, 2006 Report Posted June 5, 2006 Jay Shree Krishna I wonder if anyone knows of a drink (apart from coffee) or particular food one can intake in order to stay awake... As i have my exams i wake up at 5 am to revise but even though i wash my face several times it is very hard to keep my eyes open... Quote
shravankm Posted June 6, 2006 Report Posted June 6, 2006 Well, my personal advise is not to keep studying till morning without sleep. Even if you take some tablets/drinks, that is just a artificial means of keeping awake. It will not complete the sleep quota that your body and mind needs. So, better thing may be to take 2-3 hours of sleep at least at night and the study. Best study plan is to include 8 hrs of sleep in a day, its ok even if its in breaks. Quote
Guest guest Posted June 17, 2006 Report Posted June 17, 2006 hey well lets shake hands as I am in my exams aswell, I am living at pasta bread fruits tea and water at the moment, no sucer as this will only last for a short time ...( okay it can give you a lift) this is just my pesonal opion, just find out your self, but dates and stuff like that might be helpfull .... and take your sleep, really your brains need some peace as well! good luck zara Quote
Nirali Posted June 18, 2006 Author Report Posted June 18, 2006 Jay Shree Krishna, Thanks...Good Luck to you too Quote
Guest guest Posted July 11, 2006 Report Posted July 11, 2006 for alertness................do Praan mudra......... also do Sarvangaasan Quote
Guest guest Posted July 11, 2006 Report Posted July 11, 2006 Jay Shree Krishna I wonder if anyone knows of a drink (apart from coffee) or particular food one can intake in order to stay awake... As i have my exams i wake up at 5 am to revise but even though i wash my face several times it is very hard to keep my eyes open... Find a convenience store in town that sells a little pack called "GINSENG ENERGY NOW". I take the stuff every morning with my herbal tea. I go like a rocket all day...... I have been taking this stuff every day for almost two years. I don't like to go through a day without it. Also, I take GREEN SOURCE iron free vitamins form Puritans Pride dot com. the combination of these two give me energy I didn't even have when I was a teen-ager. Rocket fuel...........................for people! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.