IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Shivam

Wasn't Mecca Originally a Hindu Temple?

Rate this topic

I have heard that inside a room in Mecca there is Scriptures of Lord Siva.

I have also heard that the original name for Mecca is known as Meccaeshwar (Another name for Sadasiva).

Is there truth in this?

Hare Krishna

I doubt this is true but i heard that this was Abraham's first church and when Mohammed had enough military power he broke all the idols but found some black stone and kissed it. I doubt this is true. In the black box of Mecca there is a shivlinga and apparently if that ling comes in contact with the waters of the ganga the will self destruct. Not the best thing to put into the hands of muslims. lol. Whaddya think?

Guest guest

the earth i meant will self destruct

not the earth, if any hindu offers milk/gangajal to teh shiv ling it will bring about the end of islam.

Guest guest

Wasn't Mecca Originally a Hindu Temple?

And the Vatican was a Ganesha temple. Know any other popular non-hindu religious locations? They are either Vishnu or Rama temples.

not the earth, if any hindu offers milk/gangajal to teh shiv ling it will bring about the end of islam.

Why would Shiva want to destruct Islam? If he thinks it is too violent, then why is he waiting for milk/gangajal in Mecca? Should he not just go ahead and end Islam instead of providing a silly excuse that he is waiting for milk/gangajal in a place where it is not going to happen and which are useless to him anyway as he is a god and has no need for liquids?

Guest guest

why is it that the lingam although being phallic is worshipped by hindus

have they no shame !!!

mecca was full of idols at one time and this included all religions because it was gaining popularity and wealth as a centre of trade and pilgrimage

this was a corruption of its original existence - established by prophet adam (first man and muslim on earth - all mankind and universe is created muslim)

later rebuilt by abraham

prophet mohammed removed all idols smashing many to smitherins esp lingams if any but shrouded over picture of christ

one god no idol worship and seek knowledge of truth

have they no shame !!!

mecca was full of idols at one time and this included all religions because it was gaining popularity and wealth as a centre of trade and pilgrimage

this was a corruption of its original existence - established by prophet adam (first man and muslim on earth - all mankind and universe is created muslim)

later rebuilt by abraham

prophet mohammed removed all idols smashing many to smitherins esp lingams if any but shrouded over picture of christ

It's very unfortunate that world domination is built into the Islamic teachings. Otherwise, different religions can live in Peace. But, Islam has charted a path of self-destruction with the ideaology of world domination.

It will never happen.

Islam will get crushed in this attempt to control the world.

Certainly, there are many good people of the Islamic faith.

It is just too bad that they have to get into politics and destroy themselves in the process.

Eventually, the world powers will have to crush the Islamic powers like the USA crushed Japan in WWII.

It appears that the Islamic extremism is leaving the world no other choice.

Guest guest

have they no shame !!!

later rebuilt by abraham

Hari OM:

i wonder on what authority and proof you base your statements on?

Proof required for these things

1) Who has Adam, when and where was he created?

2) Did Adam declared himself as a muslim, i.e., did he pronounced his faith on Mohammud, who appeared historically much later than Adam?

3) why there should be a shame to worship phillaic symbol, or any symbol whatsoever?

4) Mecca was full of idols?

5) Original existence of Mecca as established by Adam, do you have any pictures, drawings or historical records for this

6) Later rebuilt by Abhram--same question as above

7) Proof for picture of christ , proof for shrouding over and why did he shrouded over it?

8) God saying somewhere he does not like idol worship?

9) Proof of One God

10) Proof of muslims having "Knowledge of truth"-- whatever that means

we can call your statements a typical abhramic concept

You just keep on blabbering something without even bothering for logic and Proof

But at the same time you expect all others with not just logical or scriptual proof but to give physical proof of their faith, and in case if any body tries it, you say they have corrupted something or accuse them with Blasphemy and finish them off.

Just a few words of caution , since no use in giving advice, -- terrorism can't be sustained for long , eventually it will be destroyed by a much bigger force. Already terrorist leaders are forced to make statements like "we dont have any people problem, we can hit any soft targets, blah blah..." since the earthquake has taken out the complete infrastructure and the required resources. You will take decades to rebuild the old terror infrastructure, just to be wiped away by the next quake.

Guest guest

You just keep on blabbering something without even bothering for logic and Proof

But at the same time you expect all others with not just logical or scriptual proof but to give physical proof of their faith, and in case if any body tries it, you say they have corrupted something or accuse them with Blasphemy and finish them off.

Just a few words of caution , since no use in giving advice, -- terrorism can't be sustained for long , eventually it will be destroyed by a much bigger force. Already terrorist leaders are forced to make statements like "we dont have any people problem, we can hit any soft targets, blah blah..." since the earthquake has taken out the complete infrastructure and the required resources. You will take decades to rebuild the old terror infrastructure, just to be wiped away by the next quake.

I think the debate with the honorable Muslim gentleman should be closed and any future debates between Muslims and Hindus should be banned.

There is no benefit in the debate and the discussion.

A closed mind can learn nothing from others.

A closed thread for a closed mind.

That is my opinion.

I am a Hindu and I respect the faith of Muslim people, but they do not respect the Hindu faith so there is no reason to discuss anything with them.