Jahnava Nitai Das Posted May 6, 2006 Report Posted May 6, 2006 A couple users have mentioned problems of getting logged out of the forums after clicking on a few pages. Does anyone else have this problem? Please post here so I can get an idea of how many people are affected by it. You can try to delete all the cookies on your computer and see if that helps. Also make sure you are using www in the website name. If you enter only audarya-fellowship.com (without www.) it doesn't save the cookie properly. Quote
guru Posted May 6, 2006 Report Posted May 6, 2006 I see two log out stages. Once I log out the first time, I still see the Log out link in the top right corner of the bar. Should I log out twice each time? Is it the same for all users? Quote
Jahnava Nitai Das Posted May 6, 2006 Author Report Posted May 6, 2006 Second logout only shows till you click to another page. Then it will be switched to login. Quote
Kulapavana Posted May 8, 2006 Report Posted May 8, 2006 yes, it happens to me all the time. I use IE and have Audarya site in my Favorites for quick login Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.