IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Cure for Liver Cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

My aunt has been diagnosed with cancer secondaries in the liver. The

primary is unkown. Is there a possible treatment for this?

Sanath

Guest guest

Dear Sanath,

There is treatment in the sense that the spread can be stopped and

the sufferings from the same can be greatly reduced. However you will

have to get her examined by an ayurvedic physician. Where are you

located? If possible I will try to inform you of an ayurvedic

physician nearby.

Cybervaidya

Dear sanath

Very sad to hear that your aunty is suffering from liver cancer..

regarding to what maximum treatment in Ayurveda for liver cancer is i m defining you in details.. and you can discuss with near buy vaidya to ur town and work for the medicines what i m mentioning you ..

in cancer treatment to mostly uses AYurvedic medicines is :- Heerak bhasma and Tamra bhasma

Heerak bhsama :- have property to incease imunepower as well as vitality which is very important for cancer patient

tamrabashma :- tamra bhasma have property to kill cells, germs. etc so those two intregents are must in canser treatment in Ayurveda..

Now regarding to treatment of Liver cancer in Ayurveda is :-

Lela vilas ras

Dhatri loah

Heerak bhasma

Tamra bhasma

sutsekhar ras

aakek pisti

prawal pisti

loah bhasma

moti pisti

Yakrat pleehadi loah

---------------------

mix all those medicine need to take twice a day with honey ..

along with it ..

fresh grass called DURBA that is used in worship need to drink that juice twice or thrice a day ..

Bali wheat stem green one also plant in garden adn mix with durba ras and drink together..

along with it scientifically proved about Amrit kalash(MAHARIshi AYUVEDA company ) that is bestest suppliment food for cancer and world wide demandful all around the world.. they have paste as well as tablets

take 1 tablets in monring and then take paste

take one tea spoon paste before sleeping and in monring with luke warm milk

also there are many more remedies and pathya depends upon the situation of patient but i m sure it will get guranteed relief..

i had seen many patient in my clinic where weastern doctors said no more patient survive and by taking medicines thre life got increased.. and finally this body goes to destroy and only soule left so no one is AMAR in this world.. be i m sure from AYurveda it can provide more longer and healthy life..

any doubt about mediinces or any qureies about disorder freely mail me any time or call me any time. my aim to make awre about miracle of Ayurveda and spread Ayurveda all around the world

regards

my uncle is having 4th stage liver cancer, and they are sugesting for chemotherapy, but same time they are not sure, if it will help or not. we are very worried please help, if there is ant treatment possible in ayurveda. and also let me know the address where we can contact you or vaidya. we are residing at BOkaro steel city, jharkhand. please do the needfull...

thanks,

Abhay

sir i am suffering from hepatitis b for last 3 & half year please let me know the medicines to cure hepatitis b

May be you can use Liv52 HB from Himalaya Health care. It is scientifically proven with no side effects.

Search Liv52 HB in google and open first result.