Rate this topic

Guest guest

JAI GURUDEV

Mantra: Aim

For controlling the mind of someone else. The knowledge of tantra is

never complete without the knowledge of Shathhkarm, i.e.; Shanti,

Vashikaran, Stambhan, Vidweshan, Uchchatan and Maran. Just reciting

the Beej Mantra won't accomplish any of the above; but, will surely

create a favourable environment for you.

#########################

Beej Mantras are single character mantras which are as capable as any

bigger mantra. Sankrit is called the language of gods because every

character of Devnagari, current script for Sanskrit, is a Beej

Mantra. Beej Mantras are free from all restriction; there are no

rules, no rosary or yantra is required and no diksha is necessary.

And best of all, these can be recited mentally anywhere while doing

anything. To recite mentally, I imagine to be hearing the mantra

again and again in my own voice.

Beej Mantras are available for each deity or god, thus have solution

for any situation. The best example of their power is the

Bhuvaneshwari Mahavidya Mantra -'Hreem' which is a Beej Mantra. The

method is simple. Pick a Beej Mantra of your liking or based on the

situation, and recite it as much as you can till the problem is

solved. You can do it in office, in gym, in restaurent and even while

sleeping.

#########################

Good Luck...

Ashish...

Guest guest

dear Ashish

can u give the best vashicaran mantra

u may contact at hemant242002

regards

hemant

- In , "nikhilashish" <nikhilashish> wrote:

> JAI GURUDEV

>

> Mantra: Aim

>

> For controlling the mind of someone else. The knowledge of tantra

is

> never complete without the knowledge of Shathhkarm, i.e.; Shanti,

> Vashikaran, Stambhan, Vidweshan, Uchchatan and Maran. Just reciting

> the Beej Mantra won't accomplish any of the above; but, will surely

> create a favourable environment for you.

>

> #########################

>

> Beej Mantras are single character mantras which are as capable as

any

> bigger mantra. Sankrit is called the language of gods because every

> character of Devnagari, current script for Sanskrit, is a Beej

> Mantra. Beej Mantras are free from all restriction; there are no

> rules, no rosary or yantra is required and no diksha is necessary.

> And best of all, these can be recited mentally anywhere while doing

> anything. To recite mentally, I imagine to be hearing the mantra

> again and again in my own voice.

>

> Beej Mantras are available for each deity or god, thus have

solution

> for any situation. The best example of their power is the

> Bhuvaneshwari Mahavidya Mantra -'Hreem' which is a Beej Mantra. The

> method is simple. Pick a Beej Mantra of your liking or based on the

> situation, and recite it as much as you can till the problem is

> solved. You can do it in office, in gym, in restaurent and even

while

> sleeping.

>

> #########################

>

> Good Luck...

>

> Ashish...

Guest guest

jay sadgurudevji

dear brother

vasikarana is a dangerous thing. i do not think, you should involve

in it. prayer is a better option. if you must then contact

sadgurudevji or some one with "real" experience. not with some one

who copies mantras from other places.

, "hemant242002" <hemant242002> wrote:

>

> dear Ashish

>

> can u give the best vashicaran mantra

>

> u may contact at hemant242002

> regards

> hemant

>

> - In , "nikhilashish" <nikhilashish> wrote:

> > JAI GURUDEV

> >

> > Mantra: Aim

> >

> > For controlling the mind of someone else. The knowledge of

tantra

> is

> > never complete without the knowledge of Shathhkarm, i.e.;

Shanti,

> > Vashikaran, Stambhan, Vidweshan, Uchchatan and Maran. Just

reciting

> > the Beej Mantra won't accomplish any of the above; but, will

surely

> > create a favourable environment for you.

> >

> > #########################

> >

> > Beej Mantras are single character mantras which are as capable

as

> any

> > bigger mantra. Sankrit is called the language of gods because

every

> > character of Devnagari, current script for Sanskrit, is a Beej

> > Mantra. Beej Mantras are free from all restriction; there are no

> > rules, no rosary or yantra is required and no diksha is

necessary.

> > And best of all, these can be recited mentally anywhere while

doing

> > anything. To recite mentally, I imagine to be hearing the mantra

> > again and again in my own voice.

> >

> > Beej Mantras are available for each deity or god, thus have

> solution

> > for any situation. The best example of their power is the

> > Bhuvaneshwari Mahavidya Mantra -'Hreem' which is a Beej Mantra.

The

> > method is simple. Pick a Beej Mantra of your liking or based on

the

> > situation, and recite it as much as you can till the problem is

> > solved. You can do it in office, in gym, in restaurent and even

> while

> > sleeping.

> >

> > #########################

> >

> > Good Luck...

> >

> > Ashish...

Namashkar Gurudevji,

Please Gurudev, my pranaams to you. I request you to give me all the Vashikaran mantras in sanskrit script so that I will be able to recite with correct pronounciation.

I want the Vashikaran ,Stambhan, Vidweshan and Uchchatan Mantras to make my life a happier one.

I have promised god that I will never misuse these matras to harm people.

I pray to god sincerely everyday with faith and hope, but still I am surrounded by people you only are out there to cause problem for me although I have been fair, decent ,honest and a dignified person and have treated eveybody with respect and kindness and have always been decent with all of them. Yet people only see me as a bad person. No one seems to understand me. Contantly siring problems between my husband and myself. We have been married for 30 years, and 30 years I have survived dealing with endless problem. No support , and my husband also does not give me the kind of support I deserve. But he is a good, kind and a generous person and has been a good husband overall . But his people constantly influence him and do not allow him to support me even when I am completely innocent most of the time. Hence we end up having bitter arguments and exchange of harsh words, all because of others.

All I want is get rid of people who are causing constant trouble for us, get rid of people who will never change for the better. Bring all good people on to my side, make everybody respect me for what I am and make life easy and a happy one for me and my family.

I am an honest ,loyal and a sincere person, but nobody seems to recogonise that one or respect me. I may have my faults, I may do or say things unintentionally, but I have not harmed anyone intentionally. I can say this with a clear conscience. As prayers alone has not helped, I am seeking the help of mantras combined with my daily sincere prayers to god, I am trying to achieve a better life and happiness. But I am determined to keep up my promise to god that I will not use these Mantras for wrong and evil purposes.

Please help me and Please send me the scripts in sankrit so that I can 1.recite correctly, and also

2.the correct and simple procedure,

3.number of times to recite

4. Auspicious days to recite these mantras

to achieve best results.

Thanks and regards

Goodsoul

Hello,

This mantra diksha was given in jodhpur - siddhashram on 10th march, 2009

Effect - Vashikaran + Hypnotism

Om sha samohanaeye vasham aanye om fat

Recite - 2 malla everyday for 41 days continous. Take sankalp before doing this. Throw the rossary in flowing river.

This works 100%.

Regards,

Dhiraj Bhura

+91 9769375561

Dear GoodSoul- it is important to take diksha from a Guru to do these kind of prayoga.

When one undergoes such kind of suffering, it is often the result of past life karma. Do not add to such karma or delay it by doing such a prayoga. You would also be responsible for any new actions performed as a result of such a karma.

One has to wipe out such problems from their source, by getting rid of the sanchita papa and preventing fresh sins from being committed. The only way is to perform some long term upasana - not mere kamya prayoga. As part of upasana, you may be able to do prayoga and sometimes, as a result of upasana, many such problems automatically disappear.

Also, consider that there may be problems from your side as well.. there are often psychological blind spots which we possess which prevent us from identifying our own shortcomings. Any proper spiritual practice will help us identify and even otherwise destroy such shortcomings.

Do not go in for short cuts.

Durgaputra::

Very correct. I agree 100% ... But because of certain circumstance some ppl cant do upasana own their own. More over they require proper mentor to be guided.

These days people want every thing in platter(Short cuts). They dont aim for - THE SUPREME ONE -

Disciples ::

Please don't run after temperately solutions. Go for some siddhi of divine source which can be helpful of life period, not for temperory.

Few of them are ::

Ganesh Upasana

Durga Upasana

Maha-kali Upasana

Maha-vidya Upasana

No one can fear touch you also in life.

My promise on this!

Reagrds & love,

Dhiraj Bhura

+91 9769375561

what dhruv and Durgaputra said above is true. the idea of controlling others minds with acquired potentials is not the right thing. i personally know a person who do this for selfish and lust purposes ended life miserably. As Dhruv said i am doing Durga upasana and Divine Mother takes care of all my needs. it' s my experience that once you got siddhi with any upasana one dont need any vaseekarana mantras. people flok to them even if the upasaka avoids them. right now that is my situation :) so dont go for trivial things in life. aim for high.

hari om

santi/

srini.k

Guest love_alliance18

Can some1 plz tell me how to do Maa Kali's Upasna in details. Thnx in advance.

@ Love_alliance18:

I am very happy; some one is asking real powers now!

Sadhna of Mahakali, the most superior among ten Mahavidyas of Tantra, is like Kalpavriksha which confers early success in this Kalyuga. The aspirant, having perfected this Sadhna does not face any kind of necessity in his life and attaining full sovereignty and final beatitude, he incurs the fulfillment of human birth.

<center> Significance </center>

There are millions of Sadhna practices existing over the earth but the Sadhna of Ten Mahavidyas (The Eternal Mother Forces) has been presumed to be the greatest attainment. Among these ten, the Sadhna of Mahakali occupies the pivotal position. Since time immemorial this Sadhna has had been performed by the Yogis and ascetics. The aspirants of high order cherish a desire to perform Mahakali Sadhna by all means in their life. This Sadhna evokes innumerable advantages but the following results confirmed by attained aspirants, are realised instantly after the accomplishment of the Sadhna-

<center> "Atha Kalimantraye Sadyovaksiddhiprapyivan Aravitairyah Sarvestam Prapnuvanti Jana Bhuvih." </center>

1. It implies that an aspirant having perfected Mahakali Sadhna attains 'Vak Siddhi' (power of materialising the words whether it be a blessing or curse) and also attains the desired results in all the three realms.

2. This Sadhna emancipates the aspirant from all kinds of ailments.

3. On one hand this Sadhna bestows all kinds of material bliss and on the other hand it also confers final beatitude after paying the debt of nature.

4. No Sadhna is superior to this Sadhna for the annihilation of enemies, victory in law suits and security from all sides.

5. Since this Sadhna is one among Ten Mahavidyas, perfection of this opens the door for entrance into the majestic Siddhashram.

6. An early financial improvement and possession of manly vigour is possible through this Sadhna.

7. According to 'Kali Putro Falahpradah'. this Sadhna is ideal for the attainment of a competent son and also for ensuring the longevity, prosperity and security of the son.

In reality Kali Sadhna, highly extolled by all spiritual scholars, dispels all the deficiencies of life and leads the aspirant on the crest of a wave.

<center> Auspicious Time: </center>

Navaratri (the first nine days of the bright half of Aswin or Chaitra) is the ideal period for accomplishment of a Mahavidya Sadhna & therefore it is an advice to the aspirants that they should choose this auspicious period for performing Mahakali sadhna.

Can start or do on this akshya tirtya (Monday -27th april)

<center> A Simple Sadhna: </center>

Inspite of being the fundamental Sadhna of Tantra, the Sadhna of Mahakali is simple & devoid of intricacies. Moreover this Sadhna involves no adverse effect of any kind.

Mahakali Sadhna in real sense is a Sadhna for householders. No kind of discrimination exists for its performance. Any individual whether man or woman, scholar or illiterate, ascetic or householder, can accomplish this Sadhna. What I want to stress is that any person, desirous of leading an exalted & contented life must utilise ¬Navratri' period for performance of Mahakali Sadhna

<center>

Rules for Sadhna: </center>

1. You must install before you the consecrated & energised Yantra & picture of Mahakali.

2. On the first day, after worshipping & contemplating on the Goddess, you should start the recitation of the Mantra. You are free to perform either mental worship or worshipping with five articles (kumkum, flowers, incense, lamp & prasad).

3. Avoid the use of cot or bed. You should retire on the ground.

4. Meal should be taken only once a day & that also vegetarian diet without adding garlic or onion.

<center>

Perceptions: </center>

On the third day of the Sadhna, the aspirant, while chanting the Mantra, may experience an intoxicating smell in his room. On the fifth day, he may hear the tinkling sound of bells & on the eighth day, he is presumed to realise the magnificent appearance of the Goddess Mahakali. The condition for such divine perception is the performance of Sadhna with full devotion, fidelity & in methodical manner.

<center> Method: </center>

On the first morning, after taking your bath, wear a sacred apparel & while facing towards East, be postured on your mat. Install the Yantra & picture of Goddess Mahakali before you & rekindle the lamp of clarified butter. First perform the worship of Lord Ganapati & then of the Guru. Thereafter, worship the Yantra & picture.

Now take some water in your right hand & recite that till a particular day, you will complete one lakh recitations to achieve your particular purpose. Speak out the wish which you want to get fulfilled & also the date which you have fixed for completion of your Sadhna. Also implore the Goddess for granting strength so that you may come out victorious in your endeavour. Reciting in such a manner, pour out the water in your palm onto the ground. You are not required to repeat this recitation everyday.

Now contemplate on Mahakali as given below-

<center><table align="center"><tbody><tr><td align="center"> Savaruhaammahabhimaghoradanshtram Hasanmukhim. Chaturbhujamkhadagmundavarabhayakaram Shivam (1)

Mundamaladharamdevi Lolajihvandigambaram. Evam Sanchintayetkalim Shamasanalayavsinim (2)

</td></tr></tbody></table></center> Thereafter, using the rosary of Rudraksh complete at least Twenty one rounds of rosary everyday. However you should do same number of rosary rounds daily till the total number of Mantra recitations becomes One Lakh (One Hundred Thousand). The mantra for recitation is-

|| Kreem Kreem Kreem Hreem Hreem Hoom Hoom Dakshine Kalike Kreem Kreem Kreem Hreem Hreem Hoom Hoom Swaha ||

Just do this & see the results! Life would be just amazing!

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

Guest love_alliance18

Dear Dhruv,

I'm very much thankful to you for providing me with information on maha-kali upasana, but as you might have made out that i'm a newbie and need to learn a lot before i take up this upasna. I need to learn basics on doing a ritual. I need a step by step guide from you like doing aachman, which direction shall i sit and chant mantras and many more like these.

I would be highly grateful to you if you can plz spare some time for me and give me the basics of performing a sadhna.

Plz guide me through.....

Thnx in advance.

With Best Regards.