IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

When a death occurs on your birthday???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

in the hindu relegion, is there any specific significance to when a death occurs on your birthday? if there is, post a comment back.

thank you

Guest guest

A Birth day and the significance of the day, is all only meant for those alive. Spirtually onle is immortal. So spiritually, there is no difference between being alive or dead. It's all the same.

Disregard people who speak of some of the dead as losers and they, the alive, as winners. It's stupid, although i admit that it can seem easily convincing.

in the hindu relegion, is there any specific significance to when a death occurs on your birthday? if there is, post a comment back.

thank you

Jai Ganesh

None that I know of.

What possible significant could their be except that it may remind you off some one passing away on that particular day and that only if it was someone very dear to you.

I grieved on the day my father passed away but now I celebrate the event as my spiritual birthday.

Jai Shree Krishna

Hare Krsna,

Another thing to consider is, death is always accuring somewhere as is birth. Many many people are born and die on the same day throughout the world. I guess the significance would be as another post stated: if the person is near and dear to you.