IndiaDivine.org

Where Is God

Rate this topic

Hello Friends,

MUJHE SIRF ITNA JANANA HAI KI GOD KAHAN HAI, MENE DHARTI PAR DEKHA, AAKASH MAIN DEKHA HAR JAGAH LEKIN MUJHE KABHI BHI KAHIN PAR BHI BHAGWAN NAHI MILE MAIN ROJ TALASH KARTA RAHTA HU LEKIN BHAGWAN MUJHE NAZAR NAHI AATE PLS AGAR KISI KO MALUM HAI KI BHAGWAN KAHAN HAI TO PLS MUJHE REPLY KARE VAISE MAIN 1 INDIAN HU OR ENGLISH BAHUT KAM AATI HAI MUJHE ISLIYE HO SAKE TO HINDI MAIN HE REPLY KARNA PLS MUJHE JANANA HAI KI BHAGWAN KAHAN HAI, I M ONLY 25 YEARS OLD, BUT MAIN BHAGWAN KO BAHUT PASAND KARTA HU OR MUJHE BAHUT ACHA LAGTA HAI BHAGWAN KI BAATEN KARNA OR MUJHE PATA NAHI HAI KI BHAGWAN KAHAN HAI PLS MUJHE KOYE BATA SAKE TO JAROOR REPLY KARNA MY MOBILE NO. 0091-9891530855

VIPIN

• 6 years later...

No one knows ; thats how he has kept his secrets. The one who knows is not accessaible. Hence Keep your thoughst in your self , close to your heart ; Keep silence , follow ahimsa , even if it returns with kicks , insults and unpleasent behaviors towards you.

He has his own ways of judjing the eligibility for him to be be comprehended. the most terse of criteria which keep changing.

You should have clear heart as that of mendicant , ready to scrifice anything for him , and he will surely reveal himslef.

He reveal to those who dares to follow him , his path is difficult so he doesnt invite anyone and creates everything by which souls can enjot themsleves and continues with cycle of pleasurte and pain , as surely pleasure of some sort is there in being.

Anyways , simple life with sacrifice of mentals tendencies is the way . Talking with others or even asking others is not the way, Doesnt help really.

Cheers and bon voyage.

Your journey is equivalent to fuel you have in terms of turiya bhaav .

Hello Friends,

MUJHE SIRF ITNA JANANA HAI KI GOD KAHAN HAI, MENE DHARTI PAR DEKHA, AAKASH MAIN DEKHA HAR JAGAH LEKIN MUJHE KABHI BHI KAHIN PAR BHI BHAGWAN NAHI MILE MAIN ROJ TALASH KARTA RAHTA HU LEKIN BHAGWAN MUJHE NAZAR NAHI AATE PLS AGAR KISI KO MALUM HAI KI BHAGWAN KAHAN HAI TO PLS MUJHE REPLY KARE VAISE MAIN 1 INDIAN HU OR ENGLISH BAHUT KAM AATI HAI MUJHE ISLIYE HO SAKE TO HINDI MAIN HE REPLY KARNA PLS MUJHE JANANA HAI KI BHAGWAN KAHAN HAI, I M ONLY 25 YEARS OLD, BUT MAIN BHAGWAN KO BAHUT PASAND KARTA HU OR MUJHE BAHUT ACHA LAGTA HAI BHAGWAN KI BAATEN KARNA OR MUJHE PATA NAHI HAI KI BHAGWAN KAHAN HAI PLS MUJHE KOYE BATA SAKE TO JAROOR REPLY KARNA MY MOBILE NO. 0091-9891530855

VIPIN