IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

will krishna forgive me?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri Krishna the supreme personality of godhead, the creater and destroy of all excistence, the mainter of all matter, the greatest personality of all personality, with so many different infinte opulences, with so much beauty and wealth, will the lord forgive me? Brahma, Shiva, Vishnu, the goddes of fortune her self, all bow down and offer obediance to the lord, while i am here, forgeting him every min, fullfilling my own desires, eating his fruits , sometimes eating meat, sometimes not even offering the food to him, moving from goodness to ignorance to passion and to goodness again, lieng, gambling, intoxcating, all in front of the infinte eyes and ears of the lord, how will he ever forgive me? With so many great personalitys, worshipping him, loving him to death, what place do i have ? I will only bring the lord infamy. How would the lord ever forgive me for my ignorance, i am sure, my past life , was even worse then this one, how can i expect the lord ever to have mercy upon me? How would i ever expect the lord to even, recognize me, to notice me, yet to speak of forgiving me? People with fame and money, with connections and friends, are never nice to me, how would krishna, who poesse it all, in infinte, even have one second of considering me at all?

Guest guest

No, you will not be considered if you approach directly.

Approach through a devotee, then success is guaranteed.

Caitanya-bhagavata adi khanda 9.385

nityananda-hena bhakta sunile sravane

avasya paibe krsnacandra sei jane

Madhavendra Puri: " If one simply hears the name 'Nityananda' even once, he or she will most certainly attain the lotus feet of Lord Krsnacandra irrespective of any other considerartion."

Caitanya Bhagavata madhya 3.134

vani adhama murkha ye karila para

brahmanda pavitra haya nama laile yanra

"The entire universe is purified by chanting the name of Lord Nityananda as it is only He who delivered the fallen, the foolish, and the merchants."

purport Bhaktisiddhanta Prabhupada.

.....nityanandera prabhura nama shravana karile sakala lokera papa-pravrtti

prashamita haiya pavitra tara udaya haya. vanik, adhama, murka-iharau pavitra haiya brahmajna u bhagavad-bhakta hana.

"Simply by hearing the name of Lord Nityananda, the sinful inclinations in the hearts of all living entities in the universe are permanently destroyed and their inherent purity is automatically awakened. On hearing the name of Lord Nityananda, even the merchants, degraded, fallen and foolish people are purified and immediately become realised in the Absolute Truth and devotees of the Lord."

Lord Caitanya is maha-vadanyavatara, the most magnanimous incarnation of God. He comes to give the highest treasure to the most fallen souls of kali yuga. And Nityananda Prabhu is so merciful that he leads these fallen souls to Lord Caitanya. They are so merciful that they take no consideration of offences when chanting their names.

AC Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada implemented the Panca-Tattva mantra:

Jaya Sri Krsna Caitanya Prabhu Nityananda Sri Advaita Gadadhara Srivasadi Gaura Bhakta Vrinda to be chanted before the Mahamantra. There are no offences taken into consideration in chanting the Panca-tattva mantra. Personally I chant this mantra before every round of the Maha-mantra, not just as a passing thing, but with full feeling and concentration.

This is the key for souls like ourselves.

If you have not already tried this, I humbly implore you, worship them with all your heart. Then you will know, forgiveness is Nitai-Caitanya's gift, for love and mercy are their natures.