IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gokulkr

Muslims Should Leave India And Leave Hindus In Peace

Rate this topic

We cant tolerate acts of our "nice" muslim brothers any longer. Action should be taken to drive muslims out of india so that india will remain holy and peaceful.

Hare Krishna

Om Namo Venkatesha

Muslims in India, either need to leave islam or leave India. The Indian govt. needs to give incentives for muslims to leave India. The govt. can pay Muslim countries to take Indian Muslims into their country. Hindus also need to bring Muslims/Christians back into the Hindu fold. Re-convert those, who want to come back. Get rid of the caste system. No more discrimination, period! This will happen eventually, when Hindus get sick of being subjugated by minorities! We need a real pro-Hindu govt. in office!

Hindus need to start preaching Hindu scripture all over India and bring as many people back into the fold as possible. This can happen in 3 ways:

1) Demolish caste system and caste discrimination. Dalits are given equal status as everyone else. No one is better than anyone else. Only real distintion is Brahmin priests and everyone else. Every well off Hindu should help the poor Hindus and campaign against any sort of caste discrimination. This will help alot of poor Hindus feel better about Hinduism. So they don't believe the lies missionaries concoct. Also, if the varna(caste) system is to be applied it should be applied correctly. Meaning your varna is determined by character and not by birth. And discrimination is not tolerated in the least. Every varna is important to helping a society fuction. And that should always be remembered.

2) Start religious schools. Hindus don't have a formal place to learn their religion. Every other religion has religious schools were children are taught scripture. Have kids study Gita, Puranas, Ramayana etc... So they know what their religion is about. Alot Hindus don't know the basic tenets of their religion. Establishing Gurukulas are important.

3) Preach Hinduism! Hinduism often gets the label of a non- proselytizing religion, but that's not true. In the Gita, Krishna cleary says, those who preach his words are very dear to him. Hindus in India and abroad need to take up this practice. Alot of people are interested in Hindusim, but have misconception that no one is willing to clear up. Every Hindu should learn their religion properly, so they can teach those who are misinformed or curious.

Guest guest

I know we suffered much, too much, under the rule of the "islamic" emperors but is it right to punish someone who hasn´t commited the crime.

example

Is it right if I would be put in prison because my whole family has been muggin g people in the street, only because I´m related to them.

http://www.audarya-fellowship.com/forums/hinduism/42579-multiple-blasts-varanasi.html

Every person should be judged by his action and character.

§ well, I must admit that I haven´t read the Quran and I don´t know what it says...

Personally I think Christianity and Islam will be dead in 200 years because of the way they're acting. Sooner or later people will get sick of it. Eastern religion is spreading fast and pretty soon it will be #1 :)

Guest guest

We cant tolerate acts of our "nice" muslim brothers any longer. Action should be taken to drive muslims out of india so that india will remain holy and peaceful.

Hare Krishna

Om Namo Venkatesha

Hari OM

India can't become holy and peaceful by driving out muslims.

The consumerism or material development is what draining away our peace.

This system creates for every 1 winner, atleast 9 loosers.

A few loosers keep trying, a few get depressed and goes to alchol, a few commits suicide and a few become terrorist to hit back at the society

islam just channelises these peoples angry to society in an organized way, because unorganized anger is easily suppressed by the system.

if muslims are driven out, terrorism will be in another name.

in fact terrorism is slightly better than consumerism, since there atleast few people remain happy for some time, while others simply die and reach higher planents (to compensate for their unjust death) (for example muslims will reamin happy if they establish khalifa for some time, before the war of who should be the khalifa begins)

in contrast by consumersim, loosers suffer from depression and winners from pollution.

we may not be able to change anything and this may go on for another 4000 years approx until the full kali descends on the earth and all the ghastly live-forms held in the deepest hells starts taking birth as humans.

whenever they hit our holy places like varnasi we can just pray to get their holy places also get destroyed, even though it may be not highly civilised and not beneficial to anybody, i think under given circumstances we are not left with any other options.

Guest guest

ask the muslims to go to pakistan or bangladesh as these land is for them

kick them or chase them

and tell them to bring all their ugly mosques which look likes missles , which were re constucted by breaking our temples

and the christains too give them a land and chase them

let hindu be for hindus

we don't wait for kalki , let kalki born in each and one of us

do you wait for someone to feed you

other religion can defend themselves.there were long history of blood for their religion.why are we waiting for kalki.

Guest guest

because of the leftist media and government! First a change of regime, then the next step!

Guest guest

Hare Krishna

Om Namo Venkatesha

I dont believe in this Quote.We hav good and bad people in both the religions.people have to believe god not religions..god is one and only in this world....

i think india should be for hindus only

which other country have another religion or minority has its president

which country have a prime minister from a minority

which country give incentives for going haj .... if you don't know

hindu don't have incentives for going prigramage

i m not from india but my heart will boil when ever peace loving hindus are killed

when ever terroist are caugth they should be killed without trial.

what is there to justify murder of innocence,

look at israel for 2 soildier they whack lebanon/off

Guest guest

i think india should be for hindus only

which other country have another religion or minority has its president

which country have a prime minister from a minority

which country give incentives for going haj .... if you don't know

hindu don't have incentives for going prigramage

i m not from india but my heart will boil when ever peace loving hindus are killed

when ever terroist are caugth they should be killed without trial.

what is there to justify murder of innocence,

look at israel for 2 soildier they whack lebanon/off

Kennedy was a Catholic.

India was created as a secular state. The second India does what you all have been describing is the second India is no longer India. Does that mean that India can't help endorse spiritual education? Of course not, but forcing everyone but Hindus out of the country is completely ludicrous, and would result in extreme bloodshed.

Kennedy was a Catholic.

India was created as a secular state. The second India does what you all have been describing is the second India is no longer India. Does that mean that India can't help endorse spiritual education? Of course not, but forcing everyone but Hindus out of the country is completely ludicrous, and would result in extreme bloodshed.

We hindu look peace more than anyone in the world

have you heard hindu bomb here and there

every bomb and we keep quiet

where is our caste of khariya ( i know wrong spelling )

we are god people and god say its not wrong to defend ourselves

lucky for them i not in india

we had rama jihad krrish na jihad

we wait for kalki jihad?

if the terrorist want to figth ask them to go and protect lebanon and iraq

that is where their jihad is

Guest guest

There's nothing wrong with defense. What's wrong here is that you're assigning blame to EVERYONE who isn't Hindu. Do you think that the millions of rural, Muslim villagers scattered throughout India care about politics and jihad? The vast majority are simple people like you and me, just trying to live their lives. To take our rage out on such people is wrong.

Guest guest

Hindus want to kick out everyone that is not Hindu out of India....it's called ethnic cleansing....pretty much what the Nazis did to Jews and other minorities in Germany. No difference. Hatred stems from fear.Hindus in India are insecure cowards who fear minorities. I am a Hindu and I don't hate anyone because their not Hindu....i'm secure enough to know that I will never change my beleifs for anyone...I don't fear no one. We are supposed to be the most tolerant religion in the world but I have to admit....at times I am ashamed of my own people.

Guest guest

Hindus want to kick out everyone that is not Hindu out of India....it's called ethnic cleansing....pretty much what the Nazis did to Jews and other minorities in Germany. No difference. Hatred stems from fear.Hindus in India are insecure cowards who fear minorities. I am a Hindu and I don't hate anyone because their not Hindu....i'm secure enough to know that I will never change my beleifs for anyone...I don't fear no one. We are supposed to be the most tolerant religion in the world but I have to admit....at times I am ashamed of my own people.

Hindus in India fear having their shops destroyed and trains blown up. That has nothing to do with insecurity it has to do with reality. There is a limit to tolerance when violence and hate are daily events from Muslims. Islam is submission, be it subtle or by force, that is their goal in every nation they inhabit. India needs to protects itself and its traditions NOW, if not it will just be another muslim nation.

i pray every day for the death of sonia gandhi and whole congress and commis//////////spacialy arjun sing he is a bas**** anyway . let BJP come in power ...

for those who are advocation muslims here.....let me tell u one thing

india is secular as long as hindus are in majority......let muslim come in majority it

will be islamic state......and it is happning already....people from bangladesh are coming to india.....and our idiot politicians are accepting them for there votebank...........i have these commis....

Guest guest

let me tell u one thing India is secular as long as Hindus are in majority......let muslim come in majority it will be islamic state......and it is happning already.....

Truer words have never been spoken !