IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

4600 Carat diamond deity

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hari bol,

I am looking for an article which I have heard about detailing the existence of a 4600 carat diamond deity! I would be grateful if anyone could post up any useful finds/links.

Apparently the sheer material worth is so valuable that even USA and UK cant pay for it with their GPA.

ANyway no offence to any1 - I'm not tryin to value the deity as a deity is priceless but i just wanted to put things into perspective as I had heard.

Sorry I dunno if the deities are Sri Sri Radha Krsna, or Sri Narasimhadev, or any other incarnation.

Hari bol.

Guest guest

INDIA – The richest country on the planet!

Shocking news. Did you know that India is probably the richest country in the world today! Wondering how? It’s really amazing…

G Vaidyaraj, descendent of Raja Krishnadev Raya from Mysore, donated all his wealth to the government of India. For the last 300 years or so, his family had been worshipping three stones in his house. Vaidyaraj, an inquisitive lawyer, always wanted to know why his ancestors worshipped these stones. One day, when there was nobody in his house, he took out one of the stones to see what made these stones special. Due to the dust deposited on it, from many, many years, it looked only like a simple stone. When he touched it, some portion of the stone was cleansed. He saw a bright ray of light, which attracted his attention. So he began cleaning all of them. The whole room was filled with light. He discovered they were actually diamonds of about 4,600 carats each. He informed the Govt. of India and the news was kept secret for security reasons.

These diamonds were deposited in a Swiss Bank. The value of each diamond is estimated to exceed the combined GDP of USA & UK. India can buy virtually 7 developing nations with these diamonds. Even World Bank does not have enough money to buy it.

The Indian Prime Minister has refused to sell these. He said it would be sold or mortgaged for credit when the need arises. Star TV did a 2 hrs documentary on it. “The Hindu” a leading national daily also had an article about these precious stones a few months ago.