IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
protectacow

"rare" video of Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati, Vani or Vapu?

Rate this topic

When i first viewed the video of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura, i thought....."wow, that is neat" and went back through, but i felt unsatisfied, why can i not see his face? So i tried and tried to pause the video to see his face, and could not. But in the trying and trying i started to think......"this just does not look real, it looks faked, too much like a modern video, with special effects to make it look old and worn".

Now don't get me wrong, if this is the real thing, i am very pleased to see our Spiritual Grandfather, he makes me feel very humble, him being a life long brahmacari, and me just a dog. And now i have been shown "proof" that this video is a fake. click here to see "proof" that is a fake

But again i remember that we have been told by our Founder/Acharya A.C.Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, that the Vapu is not as important as the Vani.

While this Video may or may not be valid, either way, we do have something that is Valid and is the Sound Vibration/Vani of Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura.

While we are working on presenting the Brahma Samhita as it is at our Protectacow Website i thought wise to atleast have it for viewing at our sub site Krishna Consciousness

Click this link to go to Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura's Vani The Brahma-Samhita

excerpts from Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura's Vani The Brahma Samhita........

Krsna as truly visioned in His variegated pastimes, such as owner of transcendental cows, chief of cowherds, consort of milk-maids, ruler of the terrestrial abode Gokula and object of worship by transcendental residents of Goloka beauties, is Govinda.

Sri Jiva Gosvami writes in his work Gopala-campu that "the supreme transcendental realm is called Goloka being the abode of go, transcendental cows, and gopa, transcendental cowherds.

I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, the first progenitor who is tending the cows, yielding all desire, in abodes built with spiritual gems, surrounded by millions of purpose trees, always served with great reverence and affection by hundreds of thousands of laksmis or gopis.

Brahma Samhita Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Vani