IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

leavin

Rate this topic

Cause mosly, I want to read from devotees, Krsna das posts are good, and babhuru dasa, I find Mahakada funny nice posts. Most seems to have left, so I don't really see point in coming. Maybe in later years it will pick-up. But I seem to have questions, and I ask but never get answers which sasfiy my doubts which are like demons. I'm only writing this to satisfy my need to leave, and convince my self, tht it's not good for me to visit somewhere where I doubt. I mean come on, I answer q's fom guests sometimes, I should leave it to devotees who are mature. ANyway I will miss coming here a lot, cause it satsfies my ego. My Only other on-line preaching etc is here and my downloads pages, so if you ever want Prabhupada Lectures then, well i put a notice in recommendations. Then I'm gone, what a way to go, listen to prabhupada in humble mind, His voice has the purity to effect. BUT because of overfamilary you loose it. Don't be overfamiliar and think you know everything, listen, just like be humble. Then you'll see. That's my only advice I give from my HEART. Dandavats.

Guest guest

Where are you going to go? Why are you leaving? If you have any questions plase join me at

www.about.com/hinduism MB there and you may also learn things from others.

you can't just take off and leave in anger.

GOOD luck to you. see there soon.

This is just amazing, here I am wanting pure association and I get an e-mail : [Maybe i shouldn't post here, but everybody needs mercy, Please forgive me if I am not meant to post this [Harikatha Team devotees]:

Now Harikatha Comes in Audio and Video Too!

Srila Gurudeva Live Tonight from Hawaii!

Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaja

Dandavat Pranams

All Glories To Srila Prabhupada and Srila Gurudeva

There is live class tonight (Sunday Dec 11) from Srila Gurudeva in Hawaii:

5:30PM Hawaii time

7:30PM Pacific Time

10:30PM Eastern Time

3:30AM (Monday) London Time

click here to watch and listen --> http://pointers.audiovideoweb.com/asxfiles-live/va90winlive2027.asx

For instant tech support email or IM isadas@hotmail.com (msm messenger) or call 386 462 9029 US

The link is also at www.pbwebcast.com

your servant

Isa das

Respected Harikatha Readers,

Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga.

This Harikatha service began in 1996, during Srila Narayana Maharaja's first World Preaching Tour, when the mailing list consisted only of three Indian brahmacaris in Vrindavana and Mathura. In 2004, when the list was up to a few thousand devotees, along with Srila Narayana Maharaja's lectures you began receiving tour-photo reports. Now, at the close of 2005, the Harikatha team is offering an additional service, that is, Srila Narayana Maharaja's audio lectures and movies. simply click the above link, and you will be able to see and hear his lectures.

This service is coming to you by the kindness and hard work of Isa dasa Adhikari and his technical assistant Dhananjaya dasa. If the mercy of the Lord is there, we will be able to send these broadcasts once a week, alternate to the days you will be receiving the lectures and tour reports. Sometimes the broadcast is pre-recorded and sometimes it is live. In addition, please be aware that there are 100's of movies and lectures online at www.pbwebcast.com

We pray you will enjoy this new feature.

Your aspiring servants, The Harikatha team

post-2145-138274051815_thumb.jpg

K.C. is about you not others - you should just speak your peace - if they hear great if not whatever...we don't have to all agree - do we?

Here are some nice texts to consider:

All men are forced to act helplessly according to the impulses born of the modes of material nature; therefore no one can refrain from doing something, not even for a moment. [bG 3.5]

If you do not act according to My direction and do not fight, then you will be falsely directed. By your nature, you will have to be engaged in warfare. [bG 18.59]

Or:

If you do not act according to My direction and do not POST, then you will be falsely directed. By your nature, you will have to be engaged in POSTING.

Under illusion you are now declining to act according to My direction. But, compelled by your own nature, you will act all the same, O son of Kunti. [bG 18.60]

So in that way - I see that you may go away - but you'll be back - so save yourself the back-and-forth energy and just move on with the day as it were.

Do you think I care what people think of my postings - [and it is a big world out there that knows my name and location!]?

YS,

BDM

Guest guest

"Nice devotees, not like me" yada yada yada oh you so humble prabhu. LOL, give it up. We have all done this one and it soon gets old. Nobody is nice that is why we are kept caged in material consciousness, so what's new.

You complained no one answers your questions. I have numerous times and have seen many others do the same but only to see you post another question on something different without bothering to respond to those who answered you. So after awhile people stop answering.

We needn't feel we have to ask questions or answer them all the time. If you have something that you want to share just post it and see where it goes.

Just the act of writing helps us focus on Krishna consciousness. Share an insight Krishna has given to you and it helps solidify it in your mind and may help someone else too along the way. Someone you may never hear from may benefit.

Guest guest

Thanks. although now I am tempted to unceremoniously leave not because of the regulars but it seems that committing elephant offenses towards Krishna devotees who aren't born in India are fair game for the God hating sectarianists.

We shall see soon enough.

Best preaching i ever did was putting Prabhupada mp3s [wma] on www.winsite.com . A Free site. For Free download. Free. If people want to donate they can. I was just looking at all the download, I cna't figure out what I have actually done. lol. Now that I think all I did was copy/paste. I don't even look for prasie anymore I just get on with it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Edit, I mean to say, I didn't realize that about praise. I learnt though after a bit of time.