IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Tirisilex

Destroying Samskara?

Rate this topic

I know I have posted pretty much the same question before.. About Samskara Shuddhi.. But I thought maybe rewording the question could help...

I have read that Samskara Shuddhi is a practice that can destroy Samskaras.. I have also read that asamprajnata samadhi can destroy Samskaras.. I'm looking for a practice that destroys Samskaras.. I've been seeking and seeking but all I have found is what I have listed. And what I have listed doesnt give me enough information on how to practice them. Any help?

Guest guest

It is only God who can cure your ills.

There are no magical processes, save love of God that will free the eternal soul from ahankara, the illusion that shackles perception with the concept of a material self.

Somehow or other we must perfect our love for God. All paths and magics are meant solely for extracting us from our stupefying attachment to the temporal material circus so we can at last become sincere about existing. Then we will turn to Sri Krsna for He is our best friend. Every soul knows that, when the world stops spinning and falls away. It is the one blessed Truth in our hearts of hearts.

So do not seek truth, but rather chill out and let it seek you. Just give Him a chance.

There is no other way.

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear." -- Lord Krishna in Bhagavad-gita 18.66