IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

the war comes home-mahak

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am apalled. Some will hate me for my solidarity, saying they are glad that our own have been declared the ENEMY, but the dept of homeland security has passed the threashold into full fascism by going after the US street gangs. Bullet-proof solidarity for all my brothers, be you hoovahs, rollin sixties, neighborhoods, blood and crip alike.

Now the mexican mafia and the chinese and viet gangs, perhaps there is a minor case, as these orgs have full complicity from foreign agents, but the only assistance our black brothers livin in the dregs has been from our federal agents supplyin the uzis and drigs, for decades.

But isnt those who become enemies? Former partners like saddam. pol pot, idi amin, noriega. Watch your backs and your fronts, cuz.

Mudmon (kent state 5-4-70)

Guest guest

For those who may have missed it because you dont have a grasp on inner city blight, this is a first amendment issue, the right of association, the right to assemble, the right to be with friends, display colors, the right to have human rights.

So a black glove hangs from half-mast chinos, and a blue scarf is folded up and tied to a chain, and a teardrop is tattooed below ones eye. This means thrown in detention without being charged, kept indefinitely even in absence of crime, due process denied. Because others that look like you may have done something years ago?

Okay, how about dhoti, neck beads, and tilak. Think about the murders that went down in Orange county in 1982.

Who said" I said nothing when they took the reds, because I wasnt a communist. I said nothing when they took the roma because I wasnt a gypsy. I said nothing when they took the Jew because I was not Hebrew. And when they came to take me, no one said nothing, because they were not me."

Being in a gang is not all that different that being in a temple. Love is there where everywhere else it is absent. When temples are attacked, they are defended, and we dont understand, but everybody gotta be somewhere, be with someone, this is a human right.

So, I stand with those who have different standards than myself, because we are not at all different. I gotta be somewhere too, and Im open to be crushed by this nazi regime they call amerikkka. I stand against those who break the constitution.

Why attack gang symbols? Better to lock them up for looong stretches for their crimes including spreading terror. That is a better way to bust up gangs.

I truly depise streets thugs.

As an aside I just learned thug is an Indian word. The "thuggies".

I am apalled. Some will hate me for my solidarity, saying they are glad that our own have been declared the ENEMY, but the dept of homeland security has passed the threashold into full fascism by going after the US street gangs. Bullet-proof solidarity for all my brothers, be you hoovahs, rollin sixties, neighborhoods, blood and crip alike.

Hate you mahak? Of course not. Think you are nuts? Well in this one you are out of your flippin' shell bro.

Guest guest

We all got our reasons, bro. The crip set known as the treys saved my life. I was being chased by krsna nazis down the san diego freeway, and I knew a rasta bro on crenshaw, and he pulled his bros out, and the punks from watseka went fleeing.

I dont expect anyone to understand gang life, but there are reasons. No one had much good to say about black panthers either, even though they fed those who had no food. We be speaking first amendment, and if there is probable cause, get them off the street. But to round them up because they be black and signing or other non-criminal activity, this is what Im talking about.

we could learn from them as well, about loyalty, about protection, and surviving as well. And soon.

When I grew up I had a poster of Huey Newton holding a shotgun on my bedroom wall. I sold their articles along with material from the SDS and later the Weather Underground on the streets. I even had a little crush on Bernadette /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

But later I came to see the Panthers were just street thugs, Abbie Hoffman was just a smart ass punk in love with his own reflection and so on down the list. Bernadette however was different, sincere, just confused. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Of course I still "hate the state" just from a different angle.

Guest guest

I know of crushed. Sandra was my gal until she blew up the senate. See, we got involved with another gang to protect us from all this stuff. led by a little blue guy who made us all play and sing good music.

I just dont like to see ol friends suffer unless they deserve it. I know a lot of 8-3s who became devotees of sorts, made truces with the neighborhoods and with themselves, and Id hate to see their reform being thrown in their face by fascists who never look below the skin. wannabes? Fry em! But the OGs, many have moved on. even in the prisons.

Read Ice-Ts book, or Monster (about monster Cody), youll see what I mean,

To moderator, forgive my comments that were deleted. This is a tough subject, and some stories should be cut. thanx

for many inner city people gangs are the social structure desperately needed for their social development (as many come from broken or disfunctional families, etc). it is the criminal behavior that has to be punished, not mere belonging to a group of people.

Yes gangs offer a sense of belonging and structure. I was lucky to find youth league sports and the Boys Club. This gave me some positive activities to get involved in vs. roaming the streets and causing trouble.

The difference is belonging to a gang means organized roaming the streets and causing trouble. And by trouble is not just meant breaking into cars but rather robbery, rape, pushing narcotics and murder.

Concerning terrorist investigation and profiling of course we should profile Middle Eastern men and Mosques. Anything less is brain dead.

This is not the Catholic Church or Boy Scouts that is leaving bombs everywhere.

Liberals obviously have a death wish but I would that they would leave me out of it.

Guest guest

Kulapavana gets my drift exactly. Everybody needs someone, even Parbhupada had good things to say about that old jefferson airplane song. The inner city youth is factually facing trouble. This is not a liberal observation, as the cold cons will have us believe, this is a real deal. Joblessness is so much greater in the inner city. And the price of food in Southcentral LA is almost twice as expensive as the same goods on Rodeo Drive 15 miles away. On Rodeo Drive, there is one gun store and two liquor stores. This is a big area of beverly hills. But in Southcentral LA, ther5e are gun stores with just the best weaponry on every street corner, along with many pawn shops that have good weapons as well. And there are three liquor stores on every corner.

There is no family structure, because the unemployed man is not living there, because if he did, the mother would be cut off from aid, food stamps, whatever. So the mother works at McDonalds for minimum, and this pays 3/4 of the monthly rent, and the rest of what is needed comes from wherever it comes from. The children fend for themselves with no father figure, and thus, gangs offer this. Now one may get all confused by what is meant by gang, but it is a fact that crips and bloods existed in the fifties, and were the model for the white car clubs of that era, which turned into high school fraternities. There were rivalries, and there were fights thast sent folks to the hospital, with chain lacerations and tire iron prints on the back of heads. But there were no guns and drugs.

Until ronald reagan came to power. His first course of action was to deny cocaine producing countries with pharmaceutical cutting agents. So these countries just called their friends at Dow Corning and got paint cutting agents, ethers, solvents etc, and then cocaine turned from a rather harmless drug of the wealthy into killer drugs of the ghetto. (they dont even need coca anymore, the hardware store stuff does the trick just fine). Reagan turned cocaine into the killer of lenny Bias and since that time, crack came into play. (prior to that a few loonies "free-based" while running down the street on fire.)

Enter reagans treason of selling arms to our next war advisary, Iran. He used the profits of these sales to finance an illegal operation which went against Constitutional Law. The contras were also financed by their own drug running covered by the ollie north cult, and all the drugs and high tech weaponry flowed unchecked into our inner cities. This is when the gangs were polluted, this is when LA had greater daily casualty statistics than Beirut, lebanon during the height of that civil war. The OGs were given unrealistic wealth, and then they were murdered in their own mess. Survivors know the scoop, some made it out to tell the story, some are lifers in prison working for unity within the prisons, but the rest are the little kids who had no other.

Sob story liberal tripe, yeah, I guess so, but us white boys have to wade through em all the time, I had bullet holes in my car to prove it. The con artists like the idea of being safe from the bad element, so if they are rounded up and made to disappear, like the homeless miraculously disappear whenever a convention, WTO fest, or major sporting event takes place, this is just fine with them. But, when one considers that many great souls have similar backgrounds to gangbangers, most notably Sri Valmiki and the great Christian hero, Dismas (the good thief-see http://www.geocities.com/mahaksadasa/dd.html), I dont think such CULLING should take place nor be approved of by the truely compassionate. And a culling it is, the fascist final solution to the people problem. The cons may call themselves pro=life, but that never refers to the scum from elsewhere that infringe on our enjoyment by exposing their frailties for all to see.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Guest guest

is Sanyika Shakur's autobiography, titled "Monster". The movie you mention is a good one, too.

Actually, West Side Story is good, too. Especially since I met Natalie Wood at the temple once, right before she passed away.

mahak

Guest guest

Lets face it, we're all ppl and on matter what side your on we all dealt with hard times. What I think the best thing is for Bloods & Crips is to call truces where they no longer hate each other. I don';t believe anyone to believe me but I've had friends who have both been Blood,Crip or whatever and well the only gangs I have problems with are Nazis/Skinheads (any racist gang really) and biker gangs who kill innocent ppl like in the case of montreal. Let me point something out, I know of some members of a crip sect (one is a former member of two other gangs) and from what I've been told and seen this crew "The Blue Soldiers" do not get into fights based on on the whole Blood/Crip bit they fight only when one of their own, or if any of their friends get jumped or "jacked." My point is that this is an example of truces at work and an example of how things should be.

The blue soldiers have values like no dealing, no robbing etc. Its all about money, if the gov't didn't care about money they wouldn't be locking gang members up but they do as those "bangers" make money and take money out of the gov't's hands.

Guest guest

Srila Prabhupada quote,

morning walk lecture may 28th 1974 Rome,

Because they are animals, so sometimes

ferocious animal. That's all........

But you live in the animal society. So animal society, some, another animal comes as very ferocious, that is not very astonishing.

After all, you are living in animal society.

So you become human being, ideal.

This is the only solution.

Yogesvara: One problem that seems to be occurring more and more frequently is the appearance of terrorists, that is to say, men who are motivated for some political, mostly political reasons.

Prabhupada: Yes the whole basic principle I have already explained. Because they are animals, so sometimes ferocious animal. That's all. Animal, there are different types of animals. Tigers and lions, they are ferocious animal. But you live in the animal society. So animal society, some, another animal comes as very ferocious, that is not very astonishing. After all, you are living in animal society. So you become human being, ideal. This is the only solution. We have already declared, this is animal society. If some ferocious animal comes out, so where is the astonishment? After all, it is animal society. Either a tiger comes or elephant comes, they are all animals. That's all. But you don't become animal. Counteract. That is required. Then after... A human being is called rational animal. If you come to the rationality, that is required. If you remain also another animal, another type of animal, that will not help you. You have to become actually human being. But durlabham manusam janma tad apy adhruvam arthadam. You have to... These people they have no aim of life. What is the aim of human..., they do not know. So their animal propensities are being adjusted this way, that way, this way, that way. Just like they go to see naked dance. The animal propensity--he is seeing his wife daily naked, and still he is going to see naked dance, and paying some fees. Because they have no engagement except this animalism. Is it not?

Guest guest

The above post puts it in perspective. "Gang values" are just ferocious animal values and nothing more.

The police fight with them and sometimes become gangs also. Without Krishna consciousaness it is animal vs. animal.

We must become human, rational animal. For that example we don't need to look to vicious street thugs in the jungle we have many Krishna conscious saints teaching us the way.

Guest guest

The process of accepting actual guru tattwa, that is, the process where the self cries out sincerely for God, comes in many varieties, and all are somewhat gradual by nature. Who cries out? Bhagavad gita says four types of people, those in financial ruin, those in distress, those who are inquisitive, and those who are wise. No one activates guru-tattwa outside of these four types of individuals.

Krsna is situated in the heart of all individuals, and those who are miserable and ruined and homeless may inadvertantly cry out, "My life is a broken cup. Someone repair and fill it!" What happens then? The person above indicates that a vaisnava saint will immediately appear to liberate such a person, but this may not be the case. We see in shastra that gurus are even counted among the prostitutes who give good advise in the course of their work. So we never write off any manner in which Krsna reaches an individual.

A broken kid, abused at home and living in the streets may become involved with hard core gangstahs. These are those who were also lost souls fitting the description of needy and miserable. They band together, and form an army. They fight, they kill, loot, and also get misled, easily. If we look to the microcosm of gangstah life, we see Southcentral Los Angeles. There are many stories of horror, babies shot out of mothers arms while waiting for a movie. But we ask, did the broke and homeless make the micro-uzi that was fired? How did such an expensive weapon get in the hands of one with no home. Drugs and the drug trade? Yes, this is where the funds came from, and the effects of the drugs is what built the paranoia that makes one pull the trigger without regard for the damage caused. But where did the drugs come from? This is a whole issue into itself, and is smeared with co0nspiracy that can be verified, from warlords of south america to the disciples of Oliver North, drugs and weapons flowed freely into impoverished amerika during the late 70s and early 80s. The corporate music industry pushed gangstah rap into consciousness, glorifying such activity. But none of this really has to do with gang culture. Remember, the hippies died long before the media hyped up the movement in the late sixties.

Case in point, white Amerika thinks there is a big war between Bloods and Crips. But the neighborhoods and the blues were not the big war. Of course, a blood would not go to Crenshaw, nor would a hoovah hang in Inglewood, but this turf war was not a problem, becauyse OGs knew their neighborhoods. The major war in the late eighties was Crip v. crip, rollin sixties v. eight-treys, east coast v hoovahs, Crip killin Crip. The advertized truce between blood and crip did not solve the killing going on. This was the animal life described above, not unlike a war zone where command is shut down and only crazed people are left to utter cannibalis ands tribalism.

But none of this media hype addresses the fact that everyone needs somebody. And even the most hard hearted racist cannot deny the fact that many folks moved beyond the murder and mayhem that was dumped on Southcentral by money forces. Some saaw through the insanity and actually became wise. Inquisitive at first, but utterly wise in the end.

Malcolm X is the prime example. Here is a thug, but was also fitting the catagory of one eligible for direction via the guru-tattwa process, hearing from Supersoul, and moving beyond the criminality and being a great and positive role model for impoverished and disenfranchised. Monster Cody is another such person. He murdered without remorse, yet, he was eligible for higher consciousness because Krsna hears his crying. So we dont write anyone off because of circumnstance, which any of us can be born into at any time.

And we should not throw stones either. We can LOOK all we want, but our eyes are as polluted as those of the homeless black (and blue) child left to the streets. We are advised to look for devotees, but with our eyes, we latch onto shaved heads and dhotis, and the thuggery is even worse than anything seen in Watts, Boyle Heights, or Inglewood. Murder and mayhem is not exclusive property of the black youth with bandanas and huge biceps. Ive seen worse thugs than any on the street sitting in vyasasanas (not real ones, but chairs made to look like vyasasanas), Ive seen their minions kill with less consience than a sissy mowin down a trey. In fact, this white boy was saved by eight-trey warriors while the minions of the ISKCON kali cela had murder in their hearts for me.

I agree the ferocity and animal consciousness is there in the gangs. But no less than in others. To compare a rotton apple and a moldy orange is applicable, neither has any value to the sane. But the search for someone to love, someone to give love in return, this is never discounted, and has real value. Krsna gives this opportunity to those who cry out for Him, even unknowingly.

Hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Guest guest

mahak you alway's have to turn everything around what prabhupada say's why not just except it AS IT IS

Guest guest

your like the guru of all subject's and your never wrong about anything your so perfect, you know everything there is to know, we fall at your feet oh knower of everything that is all pervading we surrender unto you.

Jaya mahakakahakahahkakaahhakaka

Ki jaya

Guest guest

Others always act to disturb, but Im not. Ive got a lot of articles here, why dont you critique them all.

Thanks for your compliments here and there, but Im not master, rether I try to follow srila prabhupada to be servant.

About being wrong, I pride myself in being accurate. If you find flaw, you may correct me, but you must cite the flaw, then the correction, otherwise you are just mosquito, always buzzing in the ear.

BTW, why come here to criticize? Those who know gangstahs know what I say is true. Brother crip knows the bullethole in his gut came from crip, not blood. Brother govt agent knows he flooded southcentral with guns and drugs to expolit the poverty conditions and anger. And brother OG sell-out knows where his paycheck came from, just as some of my brother krsnas knew where their paychecks came from.

Recommend the movie Jacob's Ladder (about mk ultra), noting the chemist in the movie. He didnt want to make killer LSD, but he had no choice (I actually knew the dude). Same with gangbanger and krsna thugs, freedom for treachery.

mahak

Guest guest

just relax bro crip homy g what ever your going on about, just let it go, i posted that Srila Prabhupada morning walk qoute, animalism, to put things in perspective for us, thank god for Prabhupada, if he didn't come this understand wouldn't be in the west.

So the bro's and the homy's and the president bush and the assama bin laden and the crazy whoever's out there and the terroists and it goes on and on, it's all animalism just in different way's or degree's says Prabhupada, same thing small knife big knife but it's the same principle.

Kill someone and take there food like a lion or tiger says Prabhupada, it's animalism just in different dress.

Now for my two cent's opinion, the bro's and homy's crip's whatever they are should be old enough to make there own decision's about gun's and drug's there big boy's.

Takes two to tango, if they didn't buy them no one would sell whatever to them, they want it so someone bigger exploit's the oppurtunity to make a dollar, if everyone was civilised there would be no drug trade(and cattle trade etc), so who is to blame the buyer or the seller. Just my two cent's not that i can say anything prabhupada hasn't already explained in his lecture's Jaya Prabhupada!!!!!!!!!

Why should i correct you but in the shastra is does say pridelesness is a quality of a devotee and humility is the first (Bhagavad Gita) and accuracy can only be backed by sadhu guru and shastra, not by imperfect intellect on your own accord, and you should be able to prove it, that's why intelligent people who know there position say, it is my speculation or my opinion that such and such is like that and not that it is the gospel truth. If the absolute truth is spoken about anything it must be backed by sadhu, guru and shastra. So be accurate but back it up otherwise your left open for critisism, that's why sadhu's alway's qoute shastra and not speculation.

That's why i like to listen to Prabhupada, no speculation and is given "AS IT IS"

Guest guest

He looks like an angry rockwhieler,

what a dog, snoop (dogg) know's he's a dog thus the name snoop DOGG, next life a dog..... dog conciousness nigga HAHAHA!!!!!!!!

It's animalism

AS I

Guest guest

Okay, Ill drop it. But an old friend is on death row, ready to be executed for self defense. He was an eight trey, OG, went by the name "Tookie". Arnold Swarsenegger is reviewing his case, but it dont look good, he did it, mowed em down.

Tookie saved my life in 80. And we discussed Krsna. He was open, and even chanted on beads. In prison, he has become a model of reformation.

Im not angry, nor overly puffed up about what I speak about on these sites. Those familiar with my writings over the ten years Ive been playin internet will back me up on this, but I do have folks who really are disturbed because I dont quote that much. What I do say is describe realizaqtions in the heart, only there because of association with Srila Prabhupada and advanced disciples of His. So if I should say "Tookie is exactly the person eligible for the Pearl of Krsnba Consciousness", this is because this is how I heard it. One may hold eternal grudge against the sinful class, but the acarya has only love equally for all beings, whether they are sinful or not. The acarya can recognize inner cravings and develop them in anyone, no one is left out. This is my point, tookie is ready to die for his crimes, but Death Herself may just meet him and treat him well. And shastra does confirm that perhaps tookie is not under Lord Yamarajas jurisdiction because he faithfully chanted the name of Krsna 25 years ago.

So we can and should hate animalistic criminal activity, perverted activity not meant for humankind to perform, but we must never hate any individual soul, because if we had the ability to even see such a person, the FIRE bereft of the smoke that has temporarily covered all of us, we would see ten thousand sunrises simultaneously. No I dont have the tape, nor the words displayed on any paper, but I heard Srila Prabhupada speak this exact point.

I dont ask anyone to believe me, in fact I demand they dont. When I post an article, I expect the intelligent devotee who may read my words to pass them through the ringer of guru-shastra-sadhu to see if they are valid. If the words I write pass this test, they come from God and Guru, if they dont, only I am held responsible for misleading.

Lord Chaitanya wanted to KILL jagai and Madai, but Lord Nityananda prevented Him from doing so. Here is where Guru is even more powerful that Gauranga, and Gauranga submits to the desire of Guru. Lord Nityananda is saving those who He desires to protect, even those who God Himself wants to kill because of abhorrant behavior.

Just think about this before one gets all happy that the dregs of society are purged from society by those who are no better. This is why I started this topic. Lord Jesus accepts capital punishment, however, the one executing this function must be free from the evils that the criminAL IS BEING PUNISHED FOR. This is my only point here.

Thanx, took, for giving me a few years mo, and for taking seriously the book I gave you for payment. It was my first book, and the boar is God, and the big dude is the one who oppresses the population with complete avarice and bad will to all. These are the "Answers by Citing the Lords Version". BPL to ya.

hare Krsna, ys, mahaksadasa

Guest guest

well let us all make spiritual progress and become free from the threefold miseries by association with devotee's and chant japa (hare krishna mantra) as this is the only medicine for our present situation......Hari bol

Your alright mahaka keep chanting the maha mantra and give this priceless gift to your friends and homy g's as this is the only freedom from the madness. May your friend's find peace.

harer nama harer nama

harer namaiva kevalam

kalau nasty eva nasty eva

nasty eva gatir anyatha

"In this age of quarrel and hypocrisy the only means of deliverance is

chanting of the holy name of the Lord.

There is no other way.

There is no other way.

There is no other way."

harinama para ye ca

ghore kali-yuge narah

te eva krtakrtyasca

na kalir badhate hi tan

hare kesava govinda

vasudeva jaganmaya

itirayanti ye nityam

na hi tam badhate kalih

"In this dark age of Kali-yuga, sincere devotees of the Supreme Lord should leave aside all other means for liberation and take full shelter of the holy name. This is their real responsibility and duty. There is unlimited bliss in chanting the different names of Krsna: Hari, Kesava, Govinda, Vasudeva and Jaganmaya. For one who chants constantly with unflinching faith, he remains unaffected by the reverses of Kali-yuga, because his heart has become purified by chanting."

"AS IT IS"