IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Visitor

cito megalo virus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

They are actually Age Old.

First understand that viruses do not cause disease, otherwise you woud be sick all the time from the scores of different viruses in your body. They are the riot squad, which kicks out the disease from affected cells only, recognisable for it through receptors that only appear in affected cells. A virus can NEVER attack healthy cells, since they lack the proper receptors.

Disease is a reflection of the mental state, since body and mind are on the same material plane. It all originates between the ears. You are fully responsible for your disease and should not lay the blame with any virus, bacterium, bacillus or microbe, for these are in abundance only at the end of disease and are therefore a result. Result and cause are two different things, as they hopefully taught you in school. Don't fall for the Gospel according to Pasteur, for it is not valid.

If you send me your symptoms, as complete as possible and tell me your favourite food and the stuff you don't like at all, I can prescribe you the appropriate homoeopathic remedy, so the cytomegalus virus will also disappear, not having any work to do.

At your service,

VdK. similicure@hotmail.com